Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 68 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:36 pm

"Sounds like a good idea. We'll need all hands on deck. I'll contact Artemis. I'll ask BC if she could contact Kaldur I'm Atlantis." Not like they got text reception under the sea.

Wally went to do that while Scarlett was thinking about something. "Got any extra suits in the Cave?" She asked the martian. If she was going to have a final battle with Slade, she would need protection.

"An auction, my dear. I'm going to auction off your ability to activate the meta-gene in humans. You'll have my protection and I'll get a new trust fund," Deathstroke told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 68 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:50 pm

M'gann arched an eyebrow at the request.

And even though the Martian had tried to tlak her out of it, Scarlett was now suited up as the team met for briefing.

"It's been over 12 hours since she was taken. Slade could have taken her anywhere by now." Robin exolained as they had a small brief to try and spread out to look for more clues since they didn't really have one to start.

"Why would he want Emi? Didn't he already get powers?" SB asked.

"We don't know his motive yet." Robin said.

"Maybe he knows we'll look for her and use her against us?" Miss Martian guessed.

"If that's true. Why hasn't he made a move yet?" Artemis pointed out.

Emi's eyes went a little wide when he said that. Auction? "You can't do th-" Emi started untill she swallowed after realising who she was talking to. So she stayed quiet. Not like she had much to say anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:25 am

"He has to have an ulterior motive for kidnapping her. He's not trying to keep her hostage, or else we'd know, so what..." Kid Flash was trying to rack his brains about it. What other motives would Slade use Emi for other than her powers?

"From what I know about him, he likes to work alone, but..." Scarlett raised her head. "He's not involved with any other villains, is he? Not like some sort of team or...?" Maybe they could look him up or something to give them a clue.

Deathstroke stopped and looked back at her. "Oh, I can't? Please, Emi, you're a smart girl. Plus, you're not going to get hurt, so you shouldn't be so scared."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:27 pm

"There arn't any confirmed data that connects Deathstroke with any other villains. All there is mercenary jobs he's done for other clients. Ra's Al Ghul is one of them. Could be something bigger but, we don't know for sure." Robin said.

"We can rule out my dad. He hates him." Artemis said.

(guessing they don't know Deathstroke is with the light yet.)

Emi looked at him and frowned. He didn't want her to be scared? She was there against her will and had no idea where she was or what was going to happen. Was this all a black market and he was just gonna sell her off?

Trying not to be scared, Emi swallowed as the elevator stopped at their floor. She stepped out of the elevator to follow Deathstroke. She glanced at the walls of the hallway. This place looked fancy. Whoever came here to buy, must have good money. As they walked down, Emi could hear shouting and bets being made. Sounded like it was a full house.

She hesitated to keep walking as they approached the balcony sections from what seemed to be a big round platform. It reminded her of a wrestling ring. She wanted to run, but Deathstroke was right infront of her, and the long hallway with the elevator was behind her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:57 pm

"He has never been one to associate with a lot of other villains, but we cannot rule out the possibility of something bigger going on here," Aqualad said, trying to keep an open mind about it.

"There has to be a way to find her," Scarlett muttered, wondering just what they could do. She was still new to all of this stuff.

((I don't remember if they find out early in the show or later xD))

Deathstroke talked to whoever coordinated the bets and then turned to Emi after they got the approval. "We'll be the last bet of the night. Until then, behave. No one likes spoiled goods," he told Emi, just wanting to make sure she understood.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:28 pm

(I don't think they find out untill later since it's in season 2 he kinda replaces sportsmaster?)

"Do you remember any spot Deathstroke used to take you?" Robin asked. He remembered when Slade fooled her. But he also knew Slade was smarter than to go somewhere he had been before. He wouldn't just be at any of his ordinary hideouts.

Emi wanted to speak against him, but keept her mouth shut. What was the point? Not like she had any say in this anyway. However, she was freaking out badly.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:07 pm

((Right, yeah, because they catch Sportsmaster thanks to Arty, right? Damn I gotta rewatch it Laughing ))

"No, it was nearly a new place everytime; mostly for training. But he..." Scarlett's eyes went wide and she asked, "Hey, what's today's date?"

"November 2nd. Why?" Miss Martian asked.

"Dammit! He said something about an auction that was pretty important when he was on the phone. I didn't think about it until now. But it's late at night, no auctions are open this late unless..."

"Unless it's a black market covert auction," Aqualad filled. He looked at Robin. "Is there a way you could try to look up any illegal auctions going on tonight?"

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:08 pm

(Yeah haha. But for now, keep going with Emi är kinda they did with Terra right? So the team won't find her yet)

Robin was already typing on his keyboard. "Looking up black markets as we speak... There are over 4812 illegal auctions going on all around the world as we speak. I can narrow it down to depending on location, but we have no idea where Deathstroke took her. If they're even still in america... Unless." Robin started typing something else, pluggning in a cord." I can track where her phone last sent out a signal."

" There! Old military facility, not too far from Gotham City. Small chance she might still be there, but it's our only lead. There are 24 black markets going on around Gotham tonight." He saw the teams looks, saying 'that's a lot for just one night'... "I know. It's gotham."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:07 pm

((Right, right. But when will they find her? Right before auction is over or...?))

"My seismic power won't be able to scan that many places at once. It'd take time," Scarlett said.

"Which we don't have because if he's auctioning her off, it'll be too late," Kid Flash said. "Let me go around Gotham. I can hit them all up at once."

"And run into multiple fights and cause a chaos of heroes suddenly showing up to every black market in Gotham?" Aqualad looked at him. "It might send a hint to the one Emi is being targeted at, and then we lose our lead."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:08 pm

(Hm... well I don't know. I am thinking more it's like. Deathstroke is auctioning away her powers, for a price. Like he owns her? kinda. And even though he is a baddie he like, protects Emi to the extent he needs so he can keep exploiting her? So I was thinking like... a month at least? )

"So what do we do?" Miss Martian asked, looking at their leader. They couldn't split up. Not everyone could get around Gotham fast enough. And there were not enough of them to cover 24 places at once either.

"We'll investigate." Robin said, realising that they wouldn't manage to cover all those black ops in time. And Kaldur was right. They couldn't just barge in. It was better if they went to where they last knew she were. See if there was anything there that could give them a lead on where Deathroke took her next. "See if we can pick up any clues. We won't find her tonight." He narrowed his eyes a little. He didn't like this. He wanted to be impulsive and send the team out, even call in the leauge. But that wasn't gonna be effective, not this time. Especially when certain Leauge didn't know they were looking for her right now. They were told to wait. Always wait... He really hoped Emi was okay.

Emi was rubbing her arm as she stood in the shadows of Deathstrokes all so itimidating figure. She was watching as this crazy black market was going on, auctioning off... who knows what. She frowned and keept glancing around for a way out. Of course there wasn't one. Only way in was probably that elevator they came down through. She glanced at deathstroke, seeing he was paying attention to the ongoing bet and she thought on the team... her family... Dick? Someone had to know she was missing, right? She stopped her thoughts when her eyes fell on the rubber band on her wrist. She glanced up at deathstroke again. Seeing he wasn't looking she took the rubber band off her wrist and let it fall to the ground. A clue. For someone to find.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 84 ... 100  Next