Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 67 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Wally's search was going as well as Dick's. He didn't see any trace of Emi on the island. None of the shops that were open had seen a girl with her description either. He was going to go nuts if she had gotten taken again! Why was it always her? Why was he always too slow to help her!? "Dammit!" he yelled as he ran back to the Cave.

Scarlett nodded with a smile. "Thanks, again," she said before going out of the room to the living room. As soon as she did, she felt a wind that nearly knocked her off of her feet. "W-What the..." A second later, she knew. "Wally?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 67 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Miss Martian had seen Wally run back inside and she flew after him, seeing him stop as Scarlett had just came out of the room for her talk with Dinah. "Hey Wöaly. Is everything okay?" The Martian landed, seeing him look up and running, litterally.

In the meantime Emi saw how the helikopter finally were going to land. She had no idea where Deathstroke was taking her, or what he even wanted with her. She'd tried to keep her eyes out to remember the way, but she already felt lost.
But the others had to know she was missing, right?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Wally panted as he gathered his thoughts. "I-Its Emi. Rob and I can't find her," he said before he saw Scarlett there. "Scarlett?"

"You've got to fucking kidding me! Emi's missing again!?" Scarlett gripped her fists. "I-It has to be Slade. It has to be him!!" Who else would go after Emi!?

Deathstroke landed the helicopter out of a normal looking factory building, when in fact it was just a front for a more or less black market option. The people there didn't really sell off humans, but he knew Emi was going to fetch a hefty price or he could at least exploit her gift to make him rich. "No funny business while we're in here. Don't say anything or do anything, understood?" he said, giving her a look after putting his mask on.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm

"But, didn't he get what he want from Emi?" M'gann asked, remembering the last time.

That's when Dinah walked out the room. "What's going on here?" She asked, putting her hands in her hips, waiting to be filled in.

Emi just looked at him as she stepped out. And what kinda funny business would she do? Not like she knew how to fight? Or how to take him down. She couldn't even try to run with his new powers. She only gave him a nod.

She followed him and frowned as she looked at the bulding infront of her. She was scared. It looked normal, but why would he take her here?

"Where are we?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Wally made himself calm down so he could explain to Black Canary what was going on. Maybe it was time to get the League's help. This has gone too far. "Emi's missing- again. Robin and I can't find her," he explained.

"Somewhere not important to you." Deathstroke began to walk to the building, making sure Emi was right next to him. "Don't worry. No one will hurt you in here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Dinah frowned. "I assume Robin already have informed Batman." The blonde thought for a moment. "I'll talk to the Leauge. We'll keep a look out. When did you last see her?" She asked.

"She was at the party last night," M'gann said.

"And then? She just left and disappeared?" Dinah asked.

Emi frowned and reluctantly walked with him. Not like she had a choice anyway? She didn't like this... What was she gonna do? She glanced at Deathstroke. What did he want her for? Why had he brought her here? Where was here? Emi had so many questions, but didn't dare to ask anything else. She swallowed and followed through the dark hallway, really hoping this wasn't anything bad.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:15 pm

"Yes. I went after her to find her, but I couldn't tell where she went. Both Rob and I looked around for her today. Her parents house, friend's houses, places she likes to go - I even checked the entire island, BC, and nothing," Wally said. Your could hear the fear in his voice.

Scarlett wasn't waiting for an invitation. She was already going towards the Bio-Ship so they could ship off to find Emi. A part of Scarlett wondered why she was even looking for her after seeing her with Dick last night, but she was still her friend and possibly in danger.

Deathstroke walked up to the door and knocked. The slot on the front slid to the side and a gruff voice demanded a password, which the aging assassin knew. The door then opened and the man behind the gruff voice was seen. He was tall, bulky, and smelled of cigarettes and real cheap cologne. A more slender man waited a couple of feet behind the door asked Deathstroke to remove his weapons, as none was allowed beyond that point.

"Why all the formalities?" he sighed and began to remove all of the weapons he had on him. Well...most that can be detected by a metal detector. When the slender man tried to access Emi, Deathstroke grabbed his arm. "She's clean. Just a little girl." The guy was surely glaring at him from behind his dark shades before he nodded. Deathstroke released his hold on him and grabbed Emi's arm. "Follow me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:44 pm

"Scarlett?" M'gann noticed she walked off and she looked at Dinah and Wally before flying after her, seeing where she was going.

"Okay. We'll find her," Dinah put her hand on Wally's shoulder to calm him. She saw Scarlett had left and M'gann went after her. "Go," She told Wally. She would go iff and make a call.

"Scarlett! Where are you going?" M'gann flew over and landed infront of her, seeing her head for the Bio-Ship. Shouldn't they get the okay from Batman first?

Emi grimaced a bit at Deathstroke's hard grip around her arm but stayed quiet. She did not like the look of that shady slender man at all. She even trusted Deathstroke more that that guy. Was he protecting her back there? She followed Deathstroke, deciding not to ask any questions, but the blonde still tried to memorize as many details about her whereabouts as possible, even though it was almost too dark to make out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Wally nodded, thankful for Dinah before he ran after the girls. "Scarlett, you need to calm down," he said, knowing that they were both freaking out too much.

"We need to get this damn thing in the air and go after Deathstroke. I know its him; it has to be! Unless someone else found out what Emi can do and wanted to exploit her powers," Scarlett said, having already gone through the possible scenarios in her head, just like a certain speedster there.

"We're going to find her, but none of us are going to be very useful if we don't stay calm," Wally said as he got his hands on her shoulders. He could feel her burning up. That was probably a side effect of her powers. "Breath, Scar."

Scarlett took a couple of deep breaths and felt her temperature go down and her heart began to beat normally again. "Okay. I'm calm."

Deathstroke went down the long hallway with Emi before accessing an elevator. He slipped in a special keycard one could only get through certain connections. The elevator opened to show how more grandeur it looked on the inside rather than the rest of the shady building. He made Emi get in before he got in and the elevator automatically closed before going down to its destination.

"Now, you're to stay silent throughout all this. You are to comply with my orders until this is over. I would really rather not harm you now, after you've been so good," Deathstroke told Emi. He needed her alive for her to do her thing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:50 pm

"We should contact the team," M'gann said, looking at Wally. She could probably reach Conner within her telepatic link since he was walking Wolf. Wally could probably reach Robin and they could contact Aqualad and Artemis as well.

Untill this is over? What does that mean? Emi thought, glancing at him. Does it mean he's gonna kill me as soon as he's done with me? Emi felt panic raise in her head. She swallowed. "W-what is all this?" She carefully asked. What was he gonna do to her?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next