Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 14 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm

"It's good to see you again Dr. Facillier." Ben said as he joined in on the conversation and wrapped his arms around Lena's waist from behind.

"Ben! You're here!" Freddie smiled.

"Well of course I have to socialize with the guest. My parents are busy playing against Queen of Hearts and the Evil Queen." Ben chuckled, "Is everything going well so far?"

"You're going down!" Queen of Hearts said as she glared at Belle and Beast.

"Please excuse my mother, she can be really competitive." Quinn awkwardly chuckled.

"That's alright Quinn, I like a good competition." Beast chuckled as he looked at Queen of Hearts.

"Take it easy. This is just a friendly game." The Evil Queen said.

"Yeah but that's the fun part." Queen of Hearts snickered.

Quinn sighed as she face palmed since she felt a bit embarrassed. "Your mother sure is something." Alec folded his arms as he looked at Quinn.

"Oh shut it." Quinn rolled her eyes, "What about your parents huh?"

"Mom is just enjoying the water like she always does." Alec grinned.

"Quinn! Look I got this!" The Queen of Hearts said as she made her shot.

Quinn sighed but smiled a bit, making Alec laugh as she didn't expect her mom to be like this.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:27 pm

"Y-Yeah, it seems so," Lena said, blushing a bit as Ben held her in front of their dad.

"Your Majesty," Dr. Facilier teased as he bent over, taking off his hat and held his arm over his chest. Always with the charm.

"Dad," Lena groaned. He was so embarrassing!

"What? I am just being courteous," Dr. Facilier grinned as he stood up straight and placed his hat back on his head. "Tell me, King Ben, do you like to play cards?"

"...and this is the collection of dresses Evie made. She's starting her own fashion company for all the students at school," Carlos told his mom as he showed the dresses Evie made that were on display.

"Hmph. I've seen rats have better taste. Couldn't she add a bit of fur once in a while?" Cruella sniffed, nose pointed in the air.

"Exactly, whats a dog gotta do around here to get a bit of fashion couture?" Dude asked as he walked over, immediately making Cruella scream and hide behind Carlos.

"That dog-its talking!" Cruella pointed her long, bony finger.

"Calm down, Mom, this is Dude." Carlos picked Dude up, scolding him a bit about talking when he wasn't supposed to, and held him up. "He ate one of my experiments and has been talking ever since. He's really nice and loves belly rubs."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 pm

"Sure." Ben grinned, "Sometimes I wish I can have more time to relax, but you know what a King has to do. I'm glad to have your daughter by my side though."

"Someone is trying to be cheesy..." Freddie snickered as she whispered at Lena.

"I heard a scream is everything ok?" Quinn asked as she walked over to Carlos and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Quinn! You're here!" Dude happily wagged his tail at Quinn.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:55 pm

"Shut up," Lena whispered, blushing.

"My daughter's are both very special. And Lena, one day, you shall be queen and have the kingdom at your fingertips," Dr. Facilier said.

"Dad! Come on," Lena groaned, getting embarrassed.

"Yeah, yeah. Mom just got a little spooked by Dude talking," Carlos said, smiling a little.

"How many animals can speak here!?" Cruella asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:07 pm

"It's ok." Ben smiled at Lena. "Anyways, I'll leave you guys be and socialize with more guests. It's great to see you again Dr. Facillier." He waved at the group and start to socialize with Jay and Jafar.

"Just one." Quinn said as she looked at Cruella. "All the animals here are really friendly. So it's ok."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:21 pm

"Bye," Lena waved before she sighed a little. "Dad, best behavior, please? And that means not embarrassing me."

"I would never, dear daughter. Now, lets go find some punks- I mean, some fine ladies and gentlemen who would like a game of black jack," Dr. Facilier said, shuffling his cards.

"And that doesn't mean deals either, Dad," Lena crossed her arms, knowing her dad's card games never ended well. Even on the Isle where there was no magic.

"Hmph. Friendly she says. They'd all make better coats and purses!" Cruella said, arms crossed.

"How are you guys doing? I see your mom is having fun with Belle and Beast," Carlos chuckled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 pm

"Being competitive as always." Quinn grinned. "And it doesn't make sense how you're scared of dogs yet, you still wear them?"

"Oh Quinn~" Queen of Hearts walked over, "Who could have known this place would be so fun! Especially when you and Lena are pretty well known at this school."

"Mother, it's because we're friends with Ben." Quinn muttered, "I'm guessing you won the game?"

"Of course!" Queen of Hearts snickered, "They were a tough opponent, but you know how your mother is. She's always the best at these."

"Yes yes, I know mother." Quinn smiled, "Why don't you go socialize with the Evil Queen as she talking to Ben and Evie."

"But I want to spend some quality time with my daughter." Queen of Hearts gasped, "Plus I don't want you be around this fur lady. Literally got fur all over my dress." She glared at Cruella.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:09 pm

"Its a big improvement, Queeny. You should be thanking me," Cruella told Queen of Hearts with an eyeroll.

"I still think I'm the most best dressed here, but I'll let you girls have your cat fight. Or should I say dog fight?" Dr. Facilier teased as he walked over with Lena. Freddie had ran off to hang with CJ and Captain Hook for a bit.

"I never!" Cruella gasped, hand over her heart. Or where her heart was supposed to be anyway.

"Hey, Dr. Facilier. Good to see you again," Carlos greeted. "How is the Voodoo Arcade?"

"Thriving as it can be, Carlos, thank you," Dr. Facilier said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:09 pm

"He's not wrong." Quinn chuckled making her mom glare at her and whack her in the back of the head.

"You have the courage to make fun of your mother, how dare you Quinn!" Queen of Hearts muttered as she was ready to chop her head off, but Quinn laughed as she was just making fun of her.

"Oh my, well that's not very princess like is it?" Audrey walking over with her grandma.

"Audrey." Quinn said, "Mom this is Audrey, she's part of the cheerleading squad."

"Captain of the cheerleading squad. I have got to admit...your daughter has got some talent." Audrey rolled her eyes as she felt a bit embarrassed that she was complimenting Quinn for once.

"She is going to be the next queen of Wonderland. She's supposed to have talent." Queen of Hearts said, "And you are?" She glanced over at Audrey's grandma.

"Queen Leah." Leah said, "But I do agree with my daughter, it's just seem not queen like."

"Please, it's how we are back at home." Quinn said as she felt some tension. "It doesn't seem royalty like, but it's how our relationship is back at the Isle."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 pm

"You don't have your squabbles with your parents? I used to tease dad by doing...this!" Lena grabbed his hat off his head, showing his balding hair. She placed it on her head and gave a little box. "Thank you, thank you!"

"Lena Magiqua Facilier! Give me back my hat this instant!" Dr. Facilier ordered, running after her while she laughed and ran from him.

"Come and get it, old man!" Lena shouted back. This is so much fun! It was like being back on the island! She didn't even worry about jumping over the stone steps to get away from him.

Carlos laughed and clapped his hands. "Go, Lena!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum