Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 33 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:38 pm

"What's so bad about that place anyways?" Ben raised a brow wondering why Mal was reacting.

"It's basically the place where all the spoiled and rotten food from Auradon gets shipped to." Evie said.

Ben blinked as he couldn't believe that this whole the VKs that lived here where eating rotten food. "... I'm sorry I didn't know." He frowned.

"Don't get upset over it Ben. We pretty much have gotten used to it." Celia chuckled. "It is still the best coffee shop on the Isle."

"Well, how about we do your guys' favorite places to go. Starting with Celia with the coffee shop." Ben suggested.

~*~*~*~

"Huh?" Quinn got startled as she felt the warmth from Carlos' hand. "...I'm fine." She held on to Carlos' hand. "Just thinking of what I want to after we graduate..." She looked down as she frowned. "Lately, I feel like I haven't changed as much since we invited more VKs to Auradon. But, since both places are open now... it's like I feel like the VKs still see me as the same person that arrived here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:33 pm

"Then we go to the Witch's School! Its a school for witches, even though magic doesn't work here. Well, it does now," Lena said, since there wasn't a dome over it now. "I wanted to go there so badly like Mal did, but Daddy was running Hell Hall and I couldn't go to an opposing school."
---
"What? No way. You've changed a lot, Quinn. Your heart has opened up to so many people, and it's made an impact on everyone we've encountered on both the Isle and Auradon." Carlos kissed her forehead. "I can always help you figure out some things you're passionate about? Something to pursue after high school?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:07 am

"We should visit that." Evie said as she was interested.

"Alright, let's go visit the coffee shop first then the witch school." Ben said as he followed Celia since she was leading the way.

As they arrived at the coffee shop, Ben looked around and noticed the smell of spoiled rotten food. "I heard this would be the best coffee shop in the Isle." He walked around a bit.

"The one and only." Mal folded her arms, "This place runs by my mother's army."

"More like your mother owes a lot of businesses compared to us." Celia teased.

"Not really..." Mal awkwardly chuckled.

"I feel like we can make some improvements here." Ben insisted, "By offering better food."

"Ok but can we not make it all preppy and girly back at Auradon?" Mal suggested, "The Isle has been our homes, even though both homes are open. I want to still keep the same place here at the Isle, but just improved."

"Sometimes preppy can be much." Ben chuckled.

"There's nothing wrong with preppy and royalty." Evie defended as she loved the royalty she had along living in her dream cottage with Doug.

~*~*~*~

"I feel like it doesn't feel like that. Besides touring the new VKs and fighting some of them. Along with being in cheerleading with Audrey. ...I'm supposed to be the next queen of Wonderland. Before dating you, I remembered talking with Alec about making my own path. What if I still want to be in that Wonderland theme?" Quinn tilted her head as she wasn't sure what was right for her.

"You shouldn't let that get to you Hearts?" A voice interrupted making the two looked over and spotted Claudine Frollo.

"Claudine..." Quinn was shocked as the last time she met her was when she was part of the Anti-Heroes club with Yen Sid. "What are you doing here?"

"Yen Sid sent me. He felt like you two would still be here. Plus overheard your guys' conversation." Claudine shrugged.

"Thought you would be exploring Auradon." She folded her arms and raised a brow at Claudine.

"I did for a bit, but there's nothing wrong with coming back home and being here." Claudine chuckled, "Man I remember meeting you Quinn you were a tough person to get through. Someone who didn't believe changing to be as good as possible. Yet, look at you now."

"Let's...not talk about that." Quinn sighed in embarrassment.

"But it is something to talk about, you are doing what you do best. Becoming a strong person." Claudine sighed, "After meeting you and being part of Anti-Heroes it was shocking that you were part of going to Auradon. Because I meeting you the first time you wanted to start a fight with me as well since I was invading your space."

"Ah..." Quinn covered her face with her hands trying to hide the shame. "Please... just get to the point."

"I'm talking about you changed because you have a change of...heart." She chuckled, "You want to make your own path, but at the same time you still have the strength in you. Not to mention, it's impossible to see you weak. Never seen you this confused since you started dating Carlos."

Quinn pouted as she looked up and looked over at Carlos. "I'm just gonna get to the point, you fell in love. And I'm sure deep down you know what you wanted. Just too scared to say it." Claudine winked at Quinn before walking out, "Welp I guess I'm gonna meet up with the rest of the Anti-Heroes. Have fun you two~"

"Eh..." Quinn blinked as she began blushing red. I swear this girl has been way too judgemental with me since day 1. She thought to herself in embarrassment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum