Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:20 pm

The enemy team got confused, that right away Jay scored and the team won the game. Everyone was cheering. "We did it!" Ben cheered.

"Go guys!" Evie cheered happily.

Quinn and the cheerleading squad jumped happily together and the team all cheered for Jay and Carlos. "Good play out there guys!" Coach said as he hi-fived Jay and Carlos.

"Thanks coach!" Jay grinned.

"Come on we should go down there." Evie suggested as she grabbed Mal and everyone to run on the field.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:32 am

"Thanks, coach!" Carlos laughed after high fiving him. He then ran over to Quinn and picked her up, spinning her. "We won!!"

Lena giggled and she followed them, kinda sticking to the back while everyone gathered in the middle of the field to celebrate.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 pm

"Congrats!" Quinn giggled as she hugged Carlos as he spun her around.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Evie grinned as she gave Jay a hug. "You guys did great out there."

Quinn walked over to the group with Carlos, "She's right." She nodded in agreement.

"Nice routine out there." Ben grinned, "Who could have known you have that cheerleading in you."

"Yeah yeah." Quinn rolled her eyes as she playfully shrugged cause she did admit she had fun doing that.

"So, anyone coming to the after party?" Audrey walked over to the group, "Since the team got their victory we have to celebrate!"

"And you're inviting us for once?" Mal raised a brow towards Audrey.

"Well of course!" Audrey fake gasped, "It would be amazing for of course King Ben to come. Along with Lena. The team and of course the cheerleading squad would be there." She quickly looks over at Quinn hoping she would say something.

"Wait what?" Quinn blinked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:29 pm

"Uh...sure, why not?" Lena wasn't too used to the parties at Auradon yet. Only maybe, like, two parties had gone well for them since they had come to Auradon. It was just a process.

Carlos, on the other hand, was more excited. "Yeah! That sounds like fun! Right, Quinn?" he smiled at her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:31 pm

“I...don’t really do parties. Unless they involve tea.” Quinn mentioned.

“Oh come on, you’re a soon to be queen in wonderland!” Evie mentioned. “You get parties there all the time.”

In the end, everyone got dragged along to the party. Music was blasting everywhere and people were dancing and enjoying their time. “I thought it would be a small party... but, I didn’t expect this.” Mal said as she crossed her arms and noticed how many people came.

“Oh come on guys! It’s a celebration!” Ben grinned. “The team won a big game, and everyone is happy about it.”

“See!” Audrey pointed out, “At least Ben gets it. Come on you guys shouldn’t be standing around here. At least do something.” She left the group behind as she noticed Chad right away and spent some time with him.

The group awkwardly looked around and Evie noticed Doug waving at her. “Evie! Over here!” Doug called out as he didn’t expect her to come.

Quinn didn’t know what the first thing she should do and just held on to Carlos’ hand since she never experience this kind of party before. “Mal! Lena! You guys are here!” Dizzy happily called out and went up to them.

“Hey Dizzy, I didn’t expect you would be coming to this party too.” Mal said as she didn’t expect a lot of preppy people to be here.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:29 am

Lena was gonna comment about Dizzy being there when she noticed her own sister out on the dance floor. "Freddie? She's here, too?"

Freddie looked over and gave a big wave to her sister. "Hey, sis! Come and dance!" she laughed.

"This is...awesome!" Carlos grinned, loving a good party now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:31 pm

"Y-Yeah..." Quinn stuttered a bit as she wasn't used to seeing this much people all in one place compared to school. She suddenly felt a hand grabbed on to her other arm and just when she was about to look over, she got immediately dragged letting go of Carlos right away. "What the-" Quinn said as she noticed Audrey dragging her.

"Oh come on Hearts! You can't be just tagging along with your boyfriend." Audrey said, "Spend some time with the cheer squad too! We need to celebrate our success and your ideas for the routine!" As soon as they arrived with the rest of the squad, and noticed Quinn right away.

"Quinn! You made it!" Jane said as she smiled at Quinn.

"Yeah," Quinn smiled.

Jay noticed Carlos alone for a bit and put his arm around him, "Where did Quinn go?" Jay raised a brow towards Carlos.

Ben chuckled as he noticed Freddie was dancing with CJ and the rest of the other kids. "Do you wanna dance?" Ben asked as he looks over at Lena.

"I think I'm good." Mal shrugged as she took a step back. "I don't know if I would want to dance with all these people."

"Oh come on! It would be fun!" Dizzy said as she grabbed Mal's hand and dragged over to Freddie and the others.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:11 pm

"She got dragged away," Carlos sighed as he watched his girlfriend be swept away. He was worried about leaving her with Audrey of all people, but maybe she needed a push to open up to people.

"Um, I think I'll be-no, Freddie, no!" Lena gasped when her sister grabbed her hand and dragged her away from Ben.

"Yes, yes, and yes!" Freddie laughed. She let go of her hand and began to dance. "Come on, sis! It'll be fun!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:25 am

Ben grinned as he watched Lena had fun with Freddie and the others and wanted to watch her dance. “I see you’re enjoying yourself.” Alec laughed as he stood next to Ben.

“Alec, haven’t seen you in awhile.” Ben grinned.

“Been focusing on the swimming program like always.” Alec grinned. “I see Lena is having the time of her life.”

“Kind of.” Been chuckled.

After a couple of girl discussions with the cheer squad, Quinn finally had enough and got time to do her own thing. Around that time, Evie and Doug were hanging out with Ben and Alec along with Carlos and Jay who just got back from having a conversation with the team. Mal was still with Freddie and the others as it was hard to leave them since they wanted to spend more time with Lena and Mal.

Quinn walked up to the others letting out a sigh as she arrived to the group. “Who could have known girl talk for an hour would be tiring.” Quinn said as she noticed the group.

“How’s the cheerleading life Hearts?” Alec lightly teased Quinn.

“Fun, interesting, not really my type.” Quinn shrugged. “I see you finally have time to hang out with us.” She folded her arms towards Alec.

“Hey, swimming program is getting challenging each day.” Alec shrugged it off.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she walked up to Carlos and wrapped her arms around his arm. “The amount of conversations I had with the girls on wanting to talk with you or Jay. They were asking me advice on wanting to take you guys out.” Quinn sighed, “...mostly Jay of course!” She start to mention as she didn’t really like how some girls also wanted to take Carlos out even though they’re dating.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:59 pm

"So, Lena, when is the wedding with Kingsy over there?" Freddie teased her sister.

"One, don't call him 'Kingsy', that's my nickname for him, and two, we're way too young to be getting married!" Lena told her.

"Ah, wasn't half the princesses from the past around 16 when they fell in love and yadda yadda?" Freddie asked.

"Well... Maybe Ariel was, but Belle was 18, as I think Mulan was, and Tiana was definitely 20 or somethin'," Lena said as she crossed her arms after thinking about it. "Point is, I'm not ready for marriage yet. Barely even ready to be Queen."

Carlos grinned a little at how adorable Quinn was all jealous. "Don't worry, beautiful, I'm all yours," he told her as he kissed her head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum