Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 15 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 pm

"It's how we are back home. Plus it just who we are." Quinn said as she looked over at Leah and Audrey. Audrey seemed a bit unsure, but she understand then looks over at her grandmother who didn't agree to it.

"You kids should have stayed back at the island. But, instead King Ben believed a change could happen and then sent you guys here instead. I didn't expect it would be the day where I would be meeting the parents." Leah said as she walked away leaving the group behind.

"How rude!" Queen of Hearts folded her arms, "Just cause they get the royalty here, we deserve the royalty too!"

"Mother calm down." Quinn said.

"I will not calm down, she shall not speak to us that way because of who we are. We wanted to be powerful, and this is how we get treated. Now if you just let me at her-" Queen of Hearts said as she was going to attack but, Quinn held her back.

"Mother no! Don't you dare." Quinn said as she held her mother.

"Is there a problem here?" Belle asked as her and Beast joined.

"O-Oh! Belle!" Queen of Hearts awkwardly chuckled.

"Everything seems fine." Quinn widely grinned.

Belle looked at Quinn and knows that there was something going on. "Seems like things are not ok. You can tell us about it." Beast insisted.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm

Carlos sighed and looked up at Beast. "We don't want to cause any trouble, sir. Some of the residents here at Auradon are still trying to adjust to us being here," he said, trying to be as professional as he could be and not say something rude.

"Hmph, that's a nice way of putting it. That woman there was more sickening than most of the people on the Isle," Cruella rolled her eyes.

"Mother!" Carlos sighed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm

"I'm very sorry about that." Belle frowned, "It does take time since this is the first you guys have arrived at Auradon."

"What's going on here?" Ben asked as he noticed his mom frowning and the others seemed pretty tense.

"Our kids wanted us to be here and we gave the respect and actually behaved. I enjoyed being here and spending time with my daughter and you guys are not that bad. Except for Queen Leah." Queen of Hearts muttered.

"Someone didn't like the Isle parents being here since history is a thing." Belle said as she looked over at Ben.

"I see...well I'm sorry about that. I am willing to explain everything since my speech is going to be coming up soon. Your daughter and Lena helped out preparing it." Ben mentioned as he looked over at Quinn.

"She did?" Queen of Hearts blinked as she looked over at her daughter.

"Just a bit. Of course Lena being the supportive girlfriend did most of the work." Quinn nudged at Lena.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Lena panted after arriving back with her dad's hat, since he failed in getting it. "Y-Yeah. No big deal. Was easy."

Dr. Facilier finally caught up to Lena and grabbed his hat. "Well, I am sure it will be splendid."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:21 pm

"Ben, since there's a lot going on. You should do your speech." Belle suggested.

"Alright, I'll start the speech early." Ben nodded. "Lena are you coming along?" He glanced over at Lena who just arrived back in the group.

"Like I doubt a speech would change people's mind about us." Queen of Hearts muttered.

"Mother please..." Quinn said as she patted her mom's shoulder.

"We heard a lot of arguing." Evie said as she walked over with the Evil Queen and Jafar.

"Man this family gathering just got lively." CJ said as she joined the group with Freddie.

"I'm not surprised some people wouldn't like the fact that we're here." Evil Queen said.

"What's wrong with us though? They like our kids but not us." Jafar gave a shrug.

"It's just from how you guys acted back then." Jay mentioned as he looked over at his dad.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:11 pm

"Unfortunately, all of the kids and parents here thought we'd be just like you guys," Carlos told the parents as Lena went to stand by Ben as he gave his speech.

"And what is the matter with being like us? We're positively perfect," Cruella said, adjusting her faux fur scarf around her neck.

"No. None of us are," Carlos said with a little frown.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:03 am

"Some kids are still the same and follow what their parents influence." Quinn frowned.

"Well parents do knows best Quinn." Queen of Hearts said.

As Ben took a deep breath, he started his speech about the kids from the Isle. The speech went on and the parents and Auradon students were invested in it as they understand the situation what's going on. "...The whole point of this is we have family day for a reason. For the first time we got parents who are from the Isle to spend time with their kids once again to see how much they have change and how their own story is written." Ben said.

Leah folded her arms along with Audrey frowning comforting her, "The VKs have changed who they are now. They improve how we see things, thanks to Evie who brought the kids here or who wanted to be here. Jay and Carlos for joining the sports team and realizing that working with VKs are not bad. Quinn who helps out with the cheerleading squad along with Mal who helps out with events from time to time. Last and not least Lena. She's someone who I fell in love with since we met, now I'm happy she's there with me through it all." Ben smiled as he held on to Lena's hand. "So to the Auradon parents, to the ones who still see the VKs the same way, they're not. And I'm here confirming that doing this plan has impacted a lot of their lives."

"I'm proud of you Evie." Evil Queen said as she pulled Evie in for a hug.

"Thanks mom." Evie smiled.

Queen of Hearts looked at Quinn and Quinn gave a smile as she felt her mom tightly hugged her, "Oh...even though I hate dealing with this fur bag here." She glared at Cruella, "I am happy for you and knowing how much progress you have made here. You're going to be the perfect queen of wonderland and chopped off a lot of people's heads."

"Mother..." Quinn folded her arms and rolled her eyes at her.

"Ok ok fine." Queen of Hearts sighed, "It's how a queen works."

"Not exactly." Quinn chuckled, "So does that mean you approve Carlos as a boyfriend? Even if he's not very prince like?"

"I have accepted Carlos!" Queen of Hearts gasped.

"Not his mother though." She mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:49 pm

"I am willing to...make a truce for the remainder of our time here, Queenie," Cruella told Queen of Hearts, which shocked Carlos. "Our children have done good work here and we...should respect that."

"Mom..." Carlos got a big smile and hugged her tightly, making her stiffen before patting his head.

"Yes, yes," Cruella smiled a little.

I didn't know she was capable of smiling, Lena thought before giving Ben a smile and a kiss on his cheek. "You're amazing, Ben. None of this would have been possible without you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:43 pm

"Thanks." Ben chuckled as he put his hand around Lena's waist and pulled her close, "If it wasn't for Mal and the others changing, I wouldn't have met you when you arrived here at Auradon."

"Well aren't you guys being cheesy." Freddie said as she interrupted the moment and folded her arms.

Quinn and Queen of Hearts laughed but, Quinn was happy that both of their mothers finally accepted each other that her and Carlos can finally be together without boundaries. "But I will say Carlos, if you hurt my daughter. I will chop your head off." She glared at him.

"Mother!" Quinn said as she wrapped her arms around Carlos, "He's sweet. I doubt he would do that."

"Oh that's true." Dude said as he barged in on the conversation freaking Cruella out.

"The dog..." Queen of Hearts noticed Dude, "it talks?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:56 pm

"I didn't turn anyone into a dog, if anyone is thinking that," Dr. Facilier said nervously as he tugged on his collar. He did have an act of turning people into frogs after all.

"We know, Dad," Lena giggled. She looked at Ben and kissed his lips. "I love you, Ben."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum