Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:07 pm

"We have been well Lena. I'm sorry if Ben hasn't told you about the occasion." Belle awkwardly chuckled, "Honestly my husband is the same whenever I tell him we're going to be having a family day. Yet, he's always caught up in his work." She glared over at Beast.

"Mom..." Ben felt a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry... I just been have so caught up with paper works."

Just then a group of paparazzi spotted Ben and his family and decided to gather around to take some photos. "It's King Ben and Lena along with his family." A reporter said. "Tell me King Ben, what events have you been planning so far?"

Another reporter stepped in start to ask questions Lena, "Lena after your cotillion do you think Uma is going to be back for revenge?"

"My... I should have scheduled it to be private." Belle sighed.

"If we do that, then of course either way the press will find out." Beast said.
~*~*~*~
"I know, but after what Zevon did. I know I changed for the better and people here accept it. When it comes to old friends, they would make fun of me for it because they expect something more coming from me." Quinn frowned. "It's kind of like how my mother would be when she found out I was dating you and not some prince."

She began to wrap her arms around Carlos as she didn't know what to do. Or what she even wants anymore.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Lena, as always, hated having all of the press there and in her personal bubble. However, she knew to handle this gently. After all, she was to be Queen one day...possibly. "N-No. I do not think Uma will come back for revenge. Please, everyone, may we just have one lunch in peace? We can schedule an official Q&A another time."

"Hey," Carlos whispered, getting her to look at him as he laid a hand on her cheek. "You know what I see? I see a beautiful princess with an amazing heart. Someone who has overcome her fear of her mother and laid out her destiny. You're not the problem, Quinn; all of the others are. If they can't see how awesome you are, then they are the ones with a problem."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:08 am

"Ben, since you and Evie have invited more VKs to Auradon, do you think that will be the best idea to have almost every VK here?" Another reporter asked as they shoved the mic to Ben.

"That is personal and we are accepting a few more VKs to Auradon. I trust the organizer Evie since she knows more about the island compared to me, so whatever decision she makes I'm glad to accept it." Ben explained. "Now would you excuse me." Ben casually got up and looked over his parents, "Thank you for the lunch mom and dad. Lena and I have got some business to get back to."

He put his arm around Lena pulling him close and both of them walked back to school and staying away from the press. "Ah young love..." Beast chuckled. "I can tell Lena can't handle the press most of the time."

"I don't think anyone of us can..." Belle sighed.
~*~*~*~
Quinn smiled as she leaned in and kissed Carlos, "You sure know how to make a girl happy. ...Thank you." She laid her head on Carlos' chest and continue on enjoying the moment until their date was finished.
~*~*~*~
Ben and Lena arrived back at school and Ben walked Lena back to her room. "Sorry about today. It was nice of you to bond with my parents though." Ben said as he pulled Lena close to him. "You handled the press really well."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Carlos laid a small kiss on her lips and held her. "Don't thank me. I'm just telling the truth."

"Heh, sure. I was ready to put a curse on all of them," Lena admitted, holding her arms around his neck.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Ben chuckled as he leaned in and plant a kiss onto Lena's lips. He pulled away and placed his forehead against her's. "Now go get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." Ben quickly kissed her cheek and let her go watching her go in her room.

Quinn arrived back at the room with Carlos and notice Ben and Lena at the door. "Oh come on, don't tell me you guys have been making out in front of the door." Quinn teased as she was holding Carlos' hand as they walked up to the room.

"I see you guys are back from your date?" Ben raised a brow as he looked over at both Quinn and Carlos.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:42 pm

"Yeah, we did. I'm gonna head to my dorm now, though." Carlos pecked Quinn's lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, C-Los," Lena called from inside the room, taking her earrings out and getting ready for bed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:00 pm

The next day came and Ben continued on doing paper works. Mal walked in talking to Ben about the new VKs. "Mal, I'm putting you in charge of taking care of the VKs. We have the tourney event coming up. Maybe we can impress them on how tourney can be useful." Ben explained.

"I mean... I guess that can work." Mal shrugged. "Which makes me wonder where the heck is your partner?"

Ben chuckled, "She's being taken care of by Evie as her dress is getting fixed for the events."

"Oh... I remember when Evie altered my dress...sometimes I just hate it." Mal sighed.
~*~*~*~
Back at Evie's dorm she was altering Lena's dress to make sure it's a perfect fit. "Just let me know if it's too tight." Evie said. She smiled up at Lena, "Honestly you look like a princess in that dress."

"I mean... technically she's eventually queen." Quinn grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:26 pm

"Agh, girls, do not remind me," Lena said, taking a breath and holding her stomach. "Little bit looser, E. And I know, Quinn. One day I will be Queen...possibly. That's just scary."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:34 pm

"Got it." Evie said as she loosened up the dress for Lena, "Also it's like that at first. Being a queen does take a lot of work."

"Not to mention, you do have a lot of people worshipping who you are. And you deserve it. Just don't go too overboard with the power." Quinn teased.

A knock came at the door catching the girls' attention. "Come in!" Evie said. The door opened and revealed Doug, Carlos, and Zevon entering the room. "Doug, you need something?"

"Carlos was just helping me help the new VKs out. He got chosen to show Zevon around today." Doug smiled at Zevon.

"Nice to see you again Zevon." Evie said as she was still fitting Lena's dress.

"Yeah, what a pleasure for you to be here." Quinn rolled her eyes sarcastically at Zevon.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:43 pm

"Yes, as much pleasure as getting turned into a llama," Zevon rolled his eyes. He looked at Lena's dress and snorted. "Really? That's a fashion statement waiting to fail."

"Hey, hey, enough out of you. Evie, the dress is great and Lena, you look great," Carlos told Lena.

"Thanks, Carlos," Lena said, ignoring Zevon because she would kill him if she got a chance to move.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum