Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 18 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 pm

"I think we can." Ben said as he led Lena to the place. As he entered the place right away he spotted Tiana working for a bit helping the customers. She glanced over and smiled widely as she was excited to see Ben. "Well if it isn't King Ben." Tiana said as she walked up to Ben and gave him a hug.

"Nice to see you too Tiana." Ben chuckled as he hugged her back, "Naveen is not here."

"Not at the moment, but he'll be back later." Tiana shrugged, "Came here for a visit?"

"Yeah, we're pretty much exploring the islands for the day. You're the first one we visit." Ben mentioned, "Someone wanted to explore what your world is like." He glanced over at Lena making Tiana looked over at Lena.

"Ah... Lena Facilier." Tiana said as she folded her arms at her, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Not really." Mal rolled her eyes, "Evie is still in charge even though they're gone for the day."

"CJ you seriously have got to stop disappearing and bugging them." Freddie said as she appeared out of nowhere and spotted CJ and Zevon.

"Sorry Freddie, we were just having our fun like always." Zevon smirked at the group.

"Freddie is right, it's best for you guys to stop bugging us now." Quinn said as she glared at Zevon.

Zevon rolled his eyes and shrugged as he casually walked away with CJ. "Why don't you hang out with someone besides them?" Mal asked as she looked over at Freddie.

"I would, but I have been knowing CJ for awhile now." Freddie frowned, "Sorry guys." She began to walking away and catching up with the group.

"Well, that went well." Jay said as he looked at the group.

"Ah there you guys are." Dizzy said as she spotted the group.

"Dizzy, do you need something?" Evie asked.

"I was overhearing talking about you guys doing a movie night at the courtyard and thought you guys might need some help." Dizzy gave a shrug, "I don't have much to do today, plus aren't you guys the same since Lena and Ben are not here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:40 pm

"H-Hi. Um... I just... I wanted to apologize to you for what my father did to you and Naveen. I promise you I'm not like him, and my sisters aren't either. But I wanted a good relationship with you because I love the Bayou and also, I really, really wanna try your famous beignets!" Lena smiled at her.

((Did you know that Freddie has a sister? Her name is Celia!))

"See? My idea isn't that boring. Dizzy is interested. I'm sure the rest of the school will be, too," Carlos said. "Mal, Evie, Dizzy, you three spread the word. I'll get all the technical stuff worked out. Jay, Quinn, work on getting pillows, sleeping bags, blankets, all the stuff together."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:46 pm

"Hm...I see. Your father was sure annoying to deal with. Especially how I got turned into a frog as well, but if it wasn't for Naveen. I wouldn't have fallen in love and be where I am." Tiana smiled, "I'm glad you came here and apologized and seeing you on TV and meeting you here in person I can see how much change you have experience." She glanced over at Ben and patted his shoulder, "You sure do have a keeper."

"I know I do." Ben chuckled as he quickly pecked the side of Lena's head.

"Now why don't you guys find a table while I make my famous beignets for you guys." Tiana said as she gestured them over to the table and walked to the kitchen to make the beignets.

(Yeah, wait so who's older counting from your character as well)

"I guess we're doing this." Quinn gave a shrug as she walked with Jay to get some pillow and blankets.

As for the girls they started to spread the word, to the students til it's already movie night.

Doug was working on giving students some popcorn and noticed Quinn walking up to him. "How's the popcorn going? You didn't really have to do this."

"It's ok," Evie joined in on the conversation, "Doug wanted to do this."

"More popcorn please!" Dizzy happily said as Doug refilled her popcorn cup. "Oh hey guys!" She happily waved at the 2.

"Hey, you excited for the movie?" Evie asked as she smiled at Dizzy.

"What is the movie we're seeing?" Dizzy asked as she realized she doesn't remember the movie title.

"That's up to Carlos...where is he anyways?" Quinn suddenly start to notice that she doesn't see Carlos around.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 1:31 am

Lena blinked, shocked. "She... She called me a keeper. She likes me!" she squealed in a whisper and looked up at Ben with the biggest smile.

((I think Lena should be the eldest, then Celia, and then Freddy. Oh and evil idea Batman ))

Carlos was getting everything ready in the booth where the projector was when his plan kinda got hijacked. By whom, you ask? Well, CJ and Zevon of course. They saw the opportunity to cause some havoc and weren't going to waste it. They had Carlos tied up in the supply closet in the booth and Zevon was currently putting a scary movie into the reel while CJ made sure no one was onto them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed May 15, 2019 3:30 am

(Oohhh what’s the evil idea :3)

Ben chuckled as he find it cute how happy Lena was when Tiana accepted her apology. “You’re cute, you know that.” He grinned at her.

Later, Tiana came by and happily set down her famous beignets. “Alrighty~ I hope you two love birds enjoy!” She happily winked at the both of them and casually walked away to serve other tables.

“Carlos sure is taking awhile.” Quinn frowned as she noticed Carlos hasn’t appeared yet.

“He probably is busy setting up the movie since he’s in charge of the projector.” Evie mentioned.

“Does anyone even know what movie we’re watching?” Mal raised a brow at the group.

“I honestly hope it’s not a scary one.” Dizzy squeaked a little as she doesn’t do scary movies.

“Scary movies are not that bad, just not so sure how well the Auradon kids can take it compared to us.” Jay said as he casually gave a shrug.

“Overall, fairy godmother said to keep the movie appropriate. Which most likely mean no horror movies on school ground. The movie is up to Carlos.” Evie nodded.

The movie suddenly went on as it began showing a sneak peek of a familiar horror movie that the VKs recognized. “I thought horror movie aren’t allowed on school grounds?” Mal raised a brow as she recognized the movie.

“Man! I already seen this movie.” Jay muttered in disappointment.

“Something doesn’t seem right.” Quinn said as she got up from the ground, “I’m probably gonna go check on Carlos and see what’s going on.” She began walking and start heading towards the projector area.

“You don’t think this is a prank right?” Dizzy looked over curiously at the rest of the group.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Lena smiled at Ben and she grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. "Ben, I... I don't think I've been happier than I am now," she whispered, seriously feeling like she was accepted and loved. It was crazy.

((Hahah you read my mind! Scary movie!))

"Something definitely doesn't seem right," Evie frowned, knowing that Carlos wouldn't play a scary movie to all the Auradon kids who already looked scared.

Both Zevon and CJ were laughing their butts off inside the booth before Carlos finally hit the door open with his foot. The gag he had on slipped and he gasped out, "You guys are-"

"Evil?" CJ finished with a grin.

"No. I was gonna say 'immature'," Carlos rolled his eyes. "You won't get away with this. Scary movies aren't allowed at Auradon Prep! Especially not this movie. Its SO corny."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun May 26, 2019 8:08 pm

"I wish we can do this often though, the day is about to end and we should head back. I'm glad we did get the time to explore the islands though." He leaned in and gently kissed Lena on the forehead.

~*~*~*~

"I have a feeling one of the VKs did it." Mal sighed, "We should probably go with Quinn before Lena and Ben come back and see that we're having trouble keeping this place in charge."

"Aw man, but I want to stay and watch the movie before it gets changed." Jay said as he leaned back and plopped some popcorn in his mouth. "This is just like old times!"

"Hey, we're just having fun. Auradon kids have been boring. They need to experience what VKs can do." Zevon smirked.

Quinn walked in and noticed Carlos tied up and Zevon and CJ at the controls. "...You know that explains a lot." Quinn folded her arms as she glared at the 2 and walked over to Carlos and untied him. "Seriously what were you guys thinking?!"

"Hearts lighten up." Zevon shrugged, "You used to enjoy scary movies with us back at the island. We made it easier for the preps since Carlos said it's corny."

"It is corny..." Quinn muttered, "Still not everyone is ok with scary movies."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 31, 2019 10:05 pm

Lena smiled at him and nodded. "Why not have a date day every Friday or freeday we have to go exploring the Kingdom?" she suggested. She would love to see more of Auradon with Ben.
---
"They are too soft! We're doing them a favor with showing them this movie!" CJ grinned.

"What is-" Evie arrived with Mal and she saw Carlos getting up after being untied. "This is so not cool, you two."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:55 pm

(Ok but, have you like seen "Good to be Bad" xD)

"That sounds like a good idea. If only if we were free most likely Fridays. VK day is coming up for you guys." Ben smiled. "We'll see if we can make this work though."

~*~*~*~

"Oh the princess has finally arrived." Zevon snickered as he noticed Mal and Evie.

"Evie's right, this is not cool!" Quinn sighed as she pushed the two out of the way and stopped the movie.

Zevon and CJ were about to run off, but they were both stopped by Mal and Evie. "Um...no! You two are coming with us." Mal said as she grabbed CJ by the arm and dragged her out of the room along with Evie following along.

Quinn manages to put the right movie in and started it from the beginning. She noticed she heard some confusing tones as the audiences didn't understand what just happened. She looked over at Carlos as she noticed him getting up, "You ok?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:08 pm

((I did!! I loved it!! Are they only going to pick on VK or one for each of them? So like four in total?))

"Don't remind me," Lena sighed as she got up to leave with him. "We're gonna have to pick out of a hundred VK's."
---
"Yeah, I'm fine. I almost had them but they got the slip on me," Carlos lied. They had totally taken him by surprise and he didn't get time to do anything.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum