Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 21 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:11 am

"Wait what?" Celia blinked as soon as Ben picked a card and handed it over to her.

Celia looked at the card and noticed it was a symbol for adventure, "I'm going with you guys? You picked me?!" Celia gasped as she couldn't believe it.

Ben happily nodded his head, "Since Freddie and Lena are already there, why not you as well. Welcome to Auradon."

~*~*~*~

"I mean it doesn't hurt, she can show off her chemistry skills to the others." Quinn said, "Now come on. We came here to get the chosen VKs and then go so you guys can get everything set up once you arrive there. You will see your brother there though."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:02 pm

"I'm sorry we couldn't get you there sooner. But now we can all be together," Lena said, grabbing her hands. She was so excited that she could have both of her sisters with her. Maybe back when, she would be scared that they were in Auradon, but she knew they would have a better life there with her.
---
"Well, I can handle him," Yzla waved her hand. "Oh! I need to go get packed! How much time do I have?"

"Uh, how much stuff do you have?" Carlos chuckled. ((UGH IT HURTS TO TYPE Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ))

"Not much. I'll be back in 30!" Yzla ran to her house to get her things.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:07 pm

(Ahhh I feel when I do this RP now I'm just sad cause of Carlos D: skhdajskhdjksahd)

"Well, I can't wait! Does dad know about this?" Celia blinked, "Then again dad is dad. He probably already knew you were going to bring me. Alright, let me get my stuff!"

Yzla managed to get her stuff ready and Quinn and Carlos head over to the arcade where she assumed where Lena and Ben might be. Right away Quinn spotted Ben right away, "Ben!" Quinn called out.

Ben glanced over and noticed the 2 along with Yzla. "Hey, Celia is almost ready. She's just getting her stuff. I take this is Yzla." Ben smiled at her.

KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 pm

((I know! Me too Sad ))

"Yep, this is Yzla. Yzla, this is-" Carlos began.

"K-King Ben! Hello!" Yzla bowed to him before she smiled. "I'm a huge fan!"

"Looks like you got some competition," Carlos teased Lena before seeing her look and gulped.

Lena rolled her eyes and she hugged Ben's arm. "Hey, Yzla. Good to see you again."

"Of course!" Yzla smiled and she waved at Celia. "So, Celia is your choice?"

"Its only natural," Lena smiled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:04 pm

“Now all the Facillier sisters are together.” Quinn said.

“I am ready to go!” Celia said as she walked out with her stuff ready, “Now where is this awesome limo that you guys usually leave from.”

“Right here.” Ben chuckled as he noticed the limo driving up, “Looks like it’s our time to leave.”

As the group went back into the limo, some of the kids felt sad that they didn’t get chosen, while others cheered and waved goodbye to the group as they left the Isle.

They finally arrived back to Auradon where Mal and Evie were waiting for them. “Mal! Evie!” Celia said as she hopped out and noticed them, “So this is Auradon.”

“Pretty much, nothing new...except for preppy people.” Mal chuckled, “Nice pick Lena.”

“I see you brought Yzla along as well.” Evie said as she noticed Yzla.

“I’m sure she is useful to at least handle her brother since he goes here too.” Quinn said as she got out of the car.

“Which reminds me, we need to get Lena ready for the ceremony. The press is coming and want to see Lena and Ben together on this year’s VK day.” Evie mentioned as she grabbed a hold of Lena’s hand and dragged her away. “Come on let’s go.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:15 pm

"Ah, wait! Evie!" Lena groaned out. She really didn't want to get all 'Auradon glammed up'. That meant tight dresses and her hair had to be straightened. Her hair DID not straighten out well.

"So, where is he?" Yzla asked, crossing her arms. She was talking about her annoying brother.

"Right now, serving detention for the cruel joke he pulled with CJ," Carlos answered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:26 pm

“They ruined movie night for the Auradon kids.” Quinn sighed as she remembered what happened.

“It was a corny movie honestly.” Mal shrugged as she didn’t mind.

“Ben! You’re back!” Audrey said as she came out with her blonde hair and colored streaks, “...And I see you got more VKs here.”

“Nice look Audrey.” Quinn said as she noticed her, “What’s with the new look?”

“Can’t a girl look fabulous and noticeable on camera? I’m guessing Lena is getting ready.” Audrey rolled her eyes and played with her hair.

“Yeah...you look like you need some help. You want me to help you with your fortune?” Celia said as she got out a deck of cards.

Mal held Celia back as she can tell she was gonna pull a prank on her, which might not be a good idea.

Meanwhile, Evie was already in a dressing room dressing up Lena in a dress that suits more of her style for today’s ceremony. “Well what do you think?” Evie said as she finished fitting Lena’s dress.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:23 am

"Lets save the party tricks for the ceremony. Come on, girls, we'll take you on a tour of school," Carlos said, nodding to the school.

"Can we see the chemistry lab first!?" Yzla asked, excited.

"Yeah, I think that can be arranged. Its on the first floor anyway," Carlos said. He grabbed Quinn's hand and lead the group into the school, going over all the little tidbits of history.

Lena smiled at the green and auburn dress that had yellow little dots of gold. "Its definitely better than the ones I had to wear before. They were all beautiful, but this one is way more...me," she said. She was SO glad she didn't have to put on a facade for the kingdom or Ben anymore. She could wear what she wanted to wear and have her hair the way she liked it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm

"I know right, your usual colors mixed with your red eyes when you get upset." Evie lightheartedly teased. "It's perfect."

A light knock came at the door revealing Doug peeking his head in, "I just want to say the event is almost set and we just need Lena in her place." He noticed Lena wearing her best dress thanks to Evie which made Doug blinked twice, "W-Whoa...you look amazing Lena."

"I know, it's thanks to my amazing fashion skills." Evie giggled as she smiled at Doug, "Welp you heard Doug, "Your royal king awaits."

Ben was already in his place as he was wearing the suit that Evie designed for him, as always it was representing the colors of Auradon blue and gold. He looked outside the window as he spotted how many press are out there and he took a deep breath as he thought about the big moment that he was going to do. He looked at his ring and smiled as he figured that it was time.

~*~*~*~

"And this here is the chemistry lab." Quinn said as they arrived and wrapped herself around Carlos.

"It's something Yzla has ever dreamed of." Celia chuckled as she noticed Yzla's excitement. "You know as soon as I got to this school, I was hoping to see Freddie at least, but she's not here."

"Did someone call my name!" CJ swooped in with a rope and landed perfectly in front of them.

"Shouldn't you be in detention?" Quinn glared at CJ.

"That was boring, I left Zevon there since all he was doing was yapping and complaining about taking over Auradon. I mean, I'm still in on that plan but it can be annoying." She stuck her tongue out in disgust. She then noticed both Celia and Yzla, "Why if it isn't another Facilier and Yzla! Your brother is here too!"

"I swear I need to chop this girl's head off once we're finished with this tour..." Quinn muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:08 pm

((Oh I'm excited!! <3 ))

Lena smiled. "Thanks, Doug. But everyone seems so...excited about today. No one got this excited when we showed up to Auradon," she teased, as if there was something else going on that she didn't know about.

"Speaking of, we should cut it short for now so we can go see the ceremony," Carlos said after checking the time.

"Aw, but I wanted to look around the lab some more," Yzla frowned.

"Oh, I'll show you all the ropes!" Freddie suddenly emerged and she smiled. "Hey, guys! Celia!" She then hugged her other big sister.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum