Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 27 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 pm

"Oh right! Quinn! Last time I saw her she was at Ben's castle resting. Not sure what happened, but she seems pretty scratched up." Dude said.

"Yeah, we need to go." Mal said, "Let's go guys."

The group head over to Ben's castle as the group started to look for Ben or Quinn. "Ben! Quinn! Where are you guys!" Evie called out.

"Quinn!" Mal called out.

As the group went down the hallway, Uma glanced over and spotted some giant scratch marks. "Looks like Audrey got to them." Uma said.

"You think anyone is still here?" Evie looks at the others.

"We need to keep looking." Mal said as they continued on walking and they ended up at the armory.

"This is interesting." Gil said as he noticed all the knights.

~*~*~*~
Back at Audrey's cottage, Audrey was watching them through the scepter. "Looks like they fell right into my trap." Audrey smirked.

"Uhhh..." Chad winced as he noticed Audrey starting an evil scheme.

"Let's see how much fun they can have, since Uma and Lena likes to argue." Audrey said as she cast a spell on one of the nights.

Out of nowhere one of the knights began to move, while Uma and Lena were arguing about their differences. "Uhh... guys." Harry said as he noticed the knights are moving.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:51 pm

"What!?" Lena snapped before she saw the knights all coming to life. She then heard Audrey's voice through the first knight and she growled. "Where are Ben and Quinn, Audrey?!" she growled.

"If you hurt her, I swear, I'll," Carlos snapped as he stepped up before Jay had to drag him back after the knight swung at him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:11 pm

Evie glanced back at Celia who was scared and Dude ran to her. "Go hide somewhere safe." Evie told Celia.

Celia gave a nod and took Dude back of the room where the others start to go off with the knights. One of the knights was close with Celia that it began to swang at her, but was stopped by a knight, but with red outline. Celia glanced over and spotted Quinn as she holding on to 3 cards in her hand and place it in her pocket. "It has been awhile since I chopped someone's head off." Quinn said as she glared at the knight.

"Quinn! You're ok!" Dude said.

Quinn entered the room and spotted the group. "Glad you can join us... what happened with you?" Mal asked as she noticed the scratch marks.

"I'll answer that later." Quinn said as she grabbed a sword, "I'm already through dealing with Audrey's spells right now."

"Looks like someone is ready to chop some heads off." Uma said as she looked over at Quinn.

"...You brought Uma here..." Quinn blinked as she couldn't believe it after what happened.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:47 pm

"Quinn!!" Carlos got a big smile before he ran over, dodging the swings from the knights and hugged her tightly. "You're okay!! Thank goodness!"

"Long story, Quinn. We're not done yet." Lena grabbed her sword and continued their swordfight with the almost robotic knights until she and Uma both were able to break the spell Audrey had on them. This allowed Mal to take over with her own spell, making the knights copy their dance moves.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Uma joined in along with everyone joining in making the armor knights tired out and the spell stopped. "We did it!" Jay happily cheered.

"Yeah! That's how we do it!" Gil said as he hi-fived the guys.

The girls cheered too along with Celia and Dude who joined. Uma was about to hi-five Lena, until she remembered what she was doing and all she did was just glare at Lena. The rest of the crew noticed it and they slowly went back to their crew cheering. "Now that's how we do it back at the Isle!" Uma grinned.

"No... you guys were so close! You guys were like working together as a team." Evie said, "I know what would work? How about an ice breaker, say one thing you guys like about that other person."

The group felt silent and Quinn raised a brow as she was even more confused what's going on. "...Right..." Harry said and noticed Quinn. "My Quinn of Hearts, you sure look good with your current look. Like the scratch mark, you have there." He winked at Quinn.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Carlos gave him a look as he pulled Quinn hearts. "And Harry Hook, I like how you can respect that she is already taken."

"Nice lunge you got, Gil. Tons of energy. You'd be great for the tourney team," Jay told Gil.

"Thanks!" Gil smiled before he asked, "Uh...what's tourney?"

Lena sighed, feeling more agitated by the second. "Can we please go find Ben and Audrey? She's obviously not here, so we have to find her now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:56 am

“Quinn any sign of Ben since you were last with him?” Evie asked as she looks at Quinn.

“Well you see...” Quinn said as she pointed the scratch marks on the outfit. “Audrey cast a spell on Ben. Andddd welll...” Her voice suddenly went a bit high pitch since she didn’t know what to tell others with the situation she got in.

“Well?” Uma raised a brow.

“He’s missing. He kind of turned into a beast and he couldn’t control it. Which is why he sort of attacked me and my outfit be like this. As for Alec, he went after him.” Quinn explained. “I’m just glad you guys are ok.”

“When I found Carlos, I was relieved to see him. Since Quinn was pretty damaged from the scene. How was that nap?” Dude looks over at Quinn as he wags his tail.

“Very funny.” Quinn rolled her eyes at Dude.

“Alright! We’re getting off topic. Boys I’m putting you in charge to find Ben.” Mal said.

“Great! Then what about you guys?” Gil nodded in agreement then looks over at the girls.

“We’re going back to Quinn’s place to check on Dizzy and the others.” Mal mentioned.

“I hope Freddie is ok.” Celia frowned as she looks over at Lena.

“Alright, we’ll look for Ben.” Jay nodded as he walked with Carlos. Harry and Gil were confused and looks over at Uma. Uma gave the nod and the two followed Jay and Carlos in order to find Ben.

~*~*~*~

The girls arrived back at Quinn’s castle. Where they spotted Dizzy, the twins, and Freddie asleep. “We’re too late.” Celia frowned as she stared at the kids sleeping.

~*~*~*~

As for the boys, they were out in the forest trying to find Ben. “Ben? BEN!” Jay called out.

“BEN!” Gil said, “What if he is gone for good?”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:39 pm

"No, no," Lena whispered, frowning. She looked over at Evie who grabbed a blanket and covered the three VK's up with a frown.

"Don't worry, you guys. Its all just gonna turn out one big nightmare, and once you wake up, all the other kids from the Isle will be here, just like Lena promised," Evie whispered.

Lena frowned before hearing something. "Guys," she whispered, nodding her head to Evie's dress room.

Evie looked up before following the others before gasping. "Doug!" She walked over and tried to wake him up, momentarily forgetting he was spelled.
---
"We can't afford to think like that. Lena will be out for blood if he's gone," Carlos said before calling, "Ben!! Come on, man, we're trying to help!"

"Wait!" Jay held out his arm. "Did you hear that...?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 am

“Does she remember the fact that he’s spelled?” Uma glances over at the 3.

“E is just caught up in the moment and feeling emotional.” Mal folded her arms and looks over at the two.

“Well it’s pretty obvious how to save this spell then.” Uma said as she looks over at Evie.

“Oh no not that.” Quinn face palmed as she wasn’t so sure about this.

“I’m confused.” Mal said as she wasn’t so sure what Uma was talking about,

~*~*~*~

“Hear what?” Harry asked, “I don’t really hear anything.”

Jay caught the sound in time and pushed Harry out of the way so he doesn’t get hit by Ben who looked like a beast. Ben ended up roaring angrily and began trying to swipe at the boys. “Whoa whoa Ben! It’s us!” Jay said as he was trying to dodge Ben’s swipes. “It’s Carlos and Jay!”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Evie looked up at Uma. "Oh, n-no, we haven't... We haven't used the "L" word yet, not really."

"Well, now's a good time as ever." Lena waved her hand for Evie to get it over with.

Evie looked down at Doug and she bit her lip. "I don't... What if he doesn't..."

"Just try it! Any guy would be lucky to love you, Evie, and we're pretty sure he does," Lena said, giving her a smile.

Evie smiled back and nodded to the girls. "Okay..." She moved her hair out of the way, and instead of having a totally unnecessary musical number, she leaned down and kissed Doug's lips. She waited a second before frowning. "Doug?"

Doug began to chuckle, showing he was woken by the kiss and got a slap on the chest by Evie. "H-Hey, I was kidding!" he laughed. He sat up and grabbed her hand. "I love you, too, Evie."

"Doug..." Evie hugged him tightly before letting him go. "We need to get going. Auradon is in danger."

"Don't gotta remind me," Doug said.
---
"B-Ben, hey! Look at me," Carlos said, holding his arms up. "Its Carlos. Friends, remember? We're not gonna hurt you."

"Aww, he's got a booboo. That's why he's so cranky," Gil noticed. "You know, my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well at all."

"You're good with animals," Jay said to Carlos. "Do something."

"But...OKay." Carlos slowly came up to me. "Hey, Ben. Its me, Carlos, alright?" When Ben tried to swipe him again, he backed up. "Whoa! Ben! Ben! Its Carlos, you know me. You helped me once, remember, with Dude? Let me help you. Come on, let me see your hand." Then he saw his hand - er, paw - and was able to take the thorn out. "Ah! There it is! You did it!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum