Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:53 pm

"She would always tell my fortune, I'm curious what fortune I would get this time." Quinn said as she did like hanging out with Celia when it came to cards.

"What about you Quinn? Got anyone in mind?" Ben asked as he looked over at Quinn.

"Honestly not so sure, it's kind of hard to think of. My reputation back on the Isle was not that great." Quinn mentioned as she frowned.

"People didn't want to be around her that much because of how strict her mom was." Evie explained.

"Let's not forget that fact that she was rude to people." Mal folded her arms and looked over at Quinn, "You wanted to chop half the people's heads off!"

"Ok! I was just standing up for myself." Quinn said as she placed her hands up in guilt, "You don't understand how much expectations my mother put on me compared to now when I got transferred here."

"Actually...I think I might have someone in mind to handle Zevon." Quinn then realizes who to pick...

~*~*~*~
[VK Day]

It was that time of year where VK day began to take place. All the preparation beforehand where set up over time as the commercial were all over the TVs back at the Isle.

Coming from this year, VK Day... once again 2 VKs would be selected from the recent known VKs Lena Facilier and Quinn Hearts as they are the next upcoming students to choose between who is going to be the new VKs to take a step into Auradon.

Quinn was in the limo as she was listening to the commercial over and over again on their way back. "I wonder what your dad is going to say seeing you again back at the Isle?" Quinn looked over at Lena and Ben.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad. Your mother did enjoy family day though." Ben happily grinned, "I take it she finally approve that you want to be good."

"Not to mention, she finally accepted Carlos as a boyfriend." Quinn placed her hand on top of Carlos' hand, "Thanks for coming with me back to the Isle."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:12 pm

"Of course. I need to check out the shelter I had going on back when we lived there. Made sure the boys and girls are doing okay," Carlos added.

"I think my dad is gonna like seeing us again. He has actually cleaned up his act a lot. Its... Its really nice," Lena smiled. "And getting my sister is going to be even better! All three Facilier daughters together once again."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:44 pm

"It sounds like it's going to be a fun time." Ben grinned.

The limo eventually stopped and there were already some VK kids out there waiting. Quinn and Carlos stepped out as she glanced over at the kids cheering as they were happy to see her. "This is a weird feeling." Quinn said as she didn't expect people were admiring her.

Ben stepped out holding Lena's hand and looked over at Quinn and Carlos. "Not used to the queen role? Come on, you're supposed to be the next wonderland queen! Smile to your people!" Ben chuckled.

"...People would be scared when they see me." Quinn muttered but, smiled anyways.

"Which reminds me have you even decided who you were going to bring?" Ben asked as he remembered Quinn didn't mention it.

"I was debating on bring Yzla so she can handle her brother's behavior, or Hadie." Quinn said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 pm

"I'd choose Yzla. She's tricky, but she's way smarter than Zevon and could calm him down," Lena muttered as she looked around the cheering crowd of VKs. She scanned the crowd, wondering if her sister was apart of it. After a second, she didn't see her. "She must be in her alleyway," she said before looking at Ben. "I'm gonna go find my sister. Come with me," she said. No WAY was she going to let Ben be on his own on the Isle.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:18 pm

"Sure!" Ben smiled as he followed Lena to go find Celia.

"Welp, guess that means we find Yzla." Quinn said as she looked at Carlos, "She doesn't seem to be in this crowd either." She frowned.

Celia was in her alleyway as she just finished telling a customer their fortune, she suddenly glanced up and noticed Lena and Ben. "Lena?" Celia blinked as she hasn't seen her older sister for so long.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:34 pm

"I have an idea where she could be. This way," Carlos said, taking Quinn by the hand and going towards his little 'safe haven' where a lot of the orphaned or nicer VK's stayed at. Sure enough, in a little corner was Yzla, trying out some potions through broken chemistry sets that he had given her a long time ago.

"Yzla?" Carlos called to get her attention. Yzla popped her dark head up and squinted her eyes. "Carlos? Quinn Hearts?" She took her goggles off and smiled. "Hey! It is you two!"

"Celia!" Lena walked over and she hugged her little sister. She pulled back and looked at her. "Wow. Look at you. It feels like forever."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 pm

"What potion are you creating this time?" Quinn asked as she remembered the last time she saw her before she left for Auradon she made a potion to prank her brother.

~*~*~*~

"It has been forever big sis." Celia grinned and glanced over to noticed Ben. "So have you proposed to my big sister yet?"

Ben let out a loud cough as he didn't expect that coming from her, "A-About that?!" He awkwardly stuttered.

"Ooh! You should let me tell Ben's fortune sis." Celia insisted as she happily got her cards ready.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:53 pm

"A potion to make things sticky! So I can prank some of the other annoying guys here. They've been, well..." Yzla rubbed her neck. "Never mind. Ar eyou guys here to pick out a VK to go back to Auradon with you?"

"We are, and Quinn here is thinking of you," Carlos smiled.

Yzla gasped. "Really!? You are!?" she asked Quinn.
---
"Well... One reading won't hurt. Go on, Ben, sit," Lena told her boyfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 am

"Yeah, your brother for some reason got accepted into Auradon instead of you. Which honestly doesn't make sense." Quinn muttered, "But I feel like you deserve a spot at Auradon."

~*~*~*~

"Alright," Ben chuckled as he walked over to a chair and sat down. "So how does this work?"

"You pick a card." Celia said as she popped out a hand of cards.

"Is this safe?" Ben raised a brow at her.

"I'm not going to do a spell prank on you like I do with some people. ...That's sometimes." Celia smirked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:54 pm

"Oh my Aztec Gods! Thank you, Quinn!" Yzla exclaimed, hugging her tightly. She let go and began to grab her things. "Oh! I have to take my chemistry set! Wait, I bet you all have chemistry sets on Auradon, right?"

"Ah, well, there is Chemistry class," Carlos chuckled.
---
"And it'll be harmless, especially if I bring you back with me to Auradon," Lena told her sister as she laid her hands on Ben's shoulders.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum