Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 24 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:10 pm

(She was so happy that she still at least has someone in her family that can change. I like Hades, he's like one of those villains that can have the possibility of change. But yeah, Hades is being like a dad. Wait, but what about Hadie? Doesn't he know too?)

Quinn let out a sigh as she hated talking about the past, along with how her first day went at Dragon Hall. "Well..." Quinn said.

~*~*~*~

It was Quinn's first day at Dragon Hall, as her mother decided that due to all the lessons she taught her daughter. Queen of Hearts knew it was time to put Quinn out there. Mal was with Jay and Lena as the 3 of them were really close. "Hey, didn't you hear?" Gaston Jr. walked over to the 3.

"Hear what?" Mal raised a brow.

"Another queen has arrived at Dragon Hall." Gaston the third mentioned.

"What is up with soon to be queens coming here now? Shouldn't they be at Auradon like Evie?" Jay muttered in annoyance.

"Hey, they're only here because they don't get their happily ever afters." Mal snickered, "It is quite annoying how another queen has entered."

"Are you going to be doing the same thing? Like you did with-" Gaston Jr. was about to speak, until Mal interrupted him.

"Of course I'm gonna prank this soon to be queen. Princess Blueberry handled it well, let's see if this new soon to be queen can too." Mal smirked.

"Wait, but I thought you're friends with Evie now?" The Gastons exchanged glances with each other.

"We are... but, it doesn't hurt to prank people." Jay snickered, "So what's the plan?"

"Lena." Mal said as she looked over at her since she comes up with the best prank plans.

Evie was walking with Carlos having a simple conversation. "So you heard the news too right Carlos?" Evie raised a brow at Carlos, "About a new student here? I heard her mom is a queen too. I wonder what she's like." She happily sighed as she knew she didn't feel alone being the only queen.

Quinn was walking by and walked past both Evie and Carlos noticing Carlos staring at her in awe. Quinn looked and noticed the way Evie dressed is something that seemed princess-like then there's Carlos. "It doesn't hurt to ask." Quinn mumbled to herself as she stopped. "Excuse me, do you guys know where selfishness 101 is?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:30 pm

((I forgot about Hadie! I was thinking that Hades had another kid earlier, but I couldn't place it. Maybe Hadie does??))

"Y-Yeah! Its um, its down..." Carlos began when Lena came up and got her arm around Quinn.

"Quinn of Hearts. Hi there. I'm Lena Facilier, the daughter of Dr. Facilier, aka the principal of ugly establishment. I can show you to where Selfishness 101 is myself. I mean, we villain kids gotta look out for each other," Lena grinned. She turned her head and winked to Mal and the others after going over everything with them.

Her plan was to take Quinn to the garbage shoots that led to where all the garbage landed, from both Auradon and the Isle. Then, when they got a chance, push her in and let her have a fun slide down into the worst stink anyone could create on the isle. The gargoyles would have fun getting her out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:47 pm

(Yeah, I remember in the books Hadie was mentioned because of that Anti-Hero club thingy. I'm not sure if it's confirmed that he knows that he has a sister. Maybe... eh, why not xD. It's going to get reveal throughout this RP anyways.)

Quinn glanced over at Lena and wasn't sure if she can trust her. Then again... she is getting some help, and as her mother taught her whoever treats Quinn as a queen she doesn't mind getting that special treatment. "Yeah, you can show me the way." Quinn was willing to accept the offer.

"Lena, we can handle it from here." Evie said as she worriedly bit her lip knowing what's going to happen. "We were just going to show... uh, Quinn the way to her class."

"I see Princess Blueberry is still being the kind person she's known to be." Mal waltzed in with Jay and folded her arms. "It's ok Blueberry, you and Spotty over here can head to class. We'll see you guys there." She smirked at them.

Jay snickered as he shoved Carlos to the side and the 3 of them led Lena to the garbage shoot. "I feel so bad." Evie frowned, "Carlos we need to do something! She's going to go through the same thing as what I did."

Out of nowhere, a loud scream came from the other side making Evie looked over and hearing laughter from the 3 that came back from that side. "That was amazing!" Mal laughed as she walked past the 2 and headed to the class with the 3 of them.

"As always you guys are the best duo with pranks." Jay smirked as he arrived at Selfishness 101 with the 3.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:57 pm

((True, true ^^))

"Well, duh. We rule this school. Nothing goes on without my say or knowing about it. Plus, everyone needs to learn their place," Lena cackled, an evil glint in her dark eyes.

Carlos frowned and gripped his backpack. "I'm going down to the docks. She should have ended up there. Come on!" he told Evie, taking off to make sure Quinn was alright.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:19 am

(But Descendants 3 is almost here!!! I am ready to put these songs on loop!)

Mother Gothel noticed the 3 making a lot of noise. "I see someone is in a happy mood today." Mother Gothel said as she spotted the 3.

"We had a great morning." Mal said as she laid back in her chair.

~*~*~*~

Turns out Carlos was right, she did end up in the docks soaked and felt dirty from all the garbage she went through. "When I see those 3...they deserve to get their heads chopped off." Quinn muttered in annoyance.

Evie arrived at the docks with Carlos and already spotted Quinn right away due to her red hair, "There! I can see her red hair from here." Evie said as she quickly rushed up to her. "Quinn!" Evie called out.

Quinn looked over and spotted Evie and Carlos giving a concerned look, "Are you ok?"

"Ok?" Quinn gave a confused look, "No I literally just got here, did nothing wrong with these people. And I got dumped into a garbage shoot! Then ended up here already went and smelled like trash...then again... we always feel dirty since this is the Isle..."

"Alright, I think you need to calm down. You seem a little-" Evie said.

"Aggressive?" Quinn folded her arms and glared at the 2, "Yeah... I have a bad temper. No one messes with the next queen of Wonderland. My mother has talked about people like this. If they want to go that way, they can bring it on." She stomped away leaving Evie and Carlos stunned.

"We should follow her." Evie said as she dragged Carlos to follow Quinn and spotted her walking into her Selfishness 101 class.

Mother Gothel glanced over and spotted Quinn along with Carlos and Evie from behind. Mal let out a laugh until she spotted Evie and Carlos. "Of course Blueberry and Spotty did something." Her eyes glowed green.

"My... you students are late." Mother Gothel said.

"Shut it teacher..." Quinn said as she walked up and attacked Lena, "You deserve to get your head chopped off missy!"

"Whoa hey!" Jay said along with the other students rallied up from the fight that's going on.

"That's it! You people in the headmaster's office...NOW!" Mother Gothel shouted.

[Headmaster's Office]

Quinn was sitting on one chair while Lena was in another. Dr. Facilier let out an annoyed sighed. "I see there are more of you today." Dr. Facilier said as he glared over at Mal.

"Oh come on, it doesn't hurt to make more friends." Mal smirked, "We just wanted to show our new friend around." She placed her hand on Quinn's shoulder and patted it.

Quinn silently glared at Mal and swiped her hand off, "I don't have friends after what you guys just did." Quinn said.

"But, you think it's also ok to chop my daughter's head off?" Dr. Facilier raised a brow at Quinn, "What did you do exactly?"

Meanwhile Jay, Evie, and Carlos were sitting outside the headmaster's office. "Isn't this great?" Jay smiled at the two.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:38 am

"Just did what we do to all the newbies, Daddy. Pushed her down the shoot, but hey, she isn't hurt. She'll just need a 100 year bath," Lena snickered. "Come on, Quinn, lets be friends. Let bygones be bygones." She held her hand out. Pft, yeah right. After her little attack, there was no way she was going to let all this slide.

"N-No its not great!! She could have gotten hurt! Why are you guys so...so..." Carlos tried to think of a word, "mean?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:50 am

"Aren't we supposed to be? Then again there is you who's such a scaredy cat?" Jay snickered as he knew how easy it is to scare Carlos.

"Hey!" Evie said, "He was just trying to do the right thing."

"As if!" Quinn said as she walked out of the headmaster's office leaving the 3 of them confused.

"Ah... she's going to be a tough one." Mal said as she was leaning her body against the door frame. "I gotta say, she's tougher than Blueberry over here."

"And is that a good thing?" Evie asked as she was annoyed of the situation as well.

~*~*~*~

Back at Auradon, Quinn rolled her eyes. "I honestly didn't want to trust anyone who I made friends with after that." Quinn said.

"Over time we did learn." Evie said, "Surprisingly, no one would expect I would be best friends with M."

"And I did prank E here several times." Mal chuckled, "That did changed though."

"It did stop when we came to Auradon then came back one day and found out about the Anti-Heroes club." Evie said as she remembered the struggled of them finding their talismans.

"Did made me realize my real friends...are right here." Mal said as she looked at the group.

"Not gonna lie, it was the same for me and Lena. I think me and her got close since I did try to get paid back for Freddie pranking my mom way too many times." Quinn folded her arms.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:14 pm

"Yeah, well, Freddie was going to get herself killed if I didn't step in. I had to keep both her and Celia in line," Lena said before glancing around the corner. "Speaking of, where did they run off to?" she muttered.

"I'm sure the girls and twins are just looking around. Its all new to them," Carlos shrugged.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:55 pm

"Speaking of the kids, we should already be heading out for Jane's party." Evie said.

"I got the cake." Jay said as he walked over and noticed the corner piece of the cake missing, "Uh...guys?"

Quinn looked over at Jay and noticed he was confused with what he was seeing. She walked over and noticed that someone has touched the cake. "Alright, who's got into the cake?" Quinn facepalmed as she couldn't believe that just happened.

"It's ok, I'm pretty sure... no one won't notice...that the corner is missing." Evie said as she was reassuring Quinn things are going to be fine.

"True, but... Carlos did work hard on his cake. So I'm not sure how he's going to feel." Quinn said as she concerningly glances over at Carlos.

~*~*~*~

Outside of Quinn's castle revealed Celia, Dizzy, and Freddie eating the cake. "I can't believe there's so much sugar with this cake!" Celia said as she happily ate pieces of the cake.

"It's worth it giving the cake a little taste test." Freddie chuckled as she shared the cake with Celia.

"... Can we also talk about the number of flies there are with this cake?" Dizzy mentioned making the Facilier's sisters exchanged glances with each other, but the 3 continue on eating the cake anyways.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:21 pm

"Hey, why the long faces gu-AH! The cake!" Carlos looked around, mad because he had worked so hard on that cake! "Who ate Janes' cake!?"

Lena sighed before she pushed her hair out of her face. "I'm going to go find the girls and then head onto the party. I'll see you guys there." She went through the front, heading to the party when Audrey suddenly appeared with Maleficent's wand and the queen's crown on her head.

"Well, I was hoping you were here," Audrey smirked.

Lena looked at Audrey and the scepter before laughing a little, thinking it was actually impossible that SHE would be the one to take the scepter. "Is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and the scepter?"

"Well, I wanted them, so I took them," Audrey answered as if it were obvious. "You of all people should understand that, Lena." She then went to make a spell, so Lena reacted quickly.

"Wait, Audrey! Stop!" Lena frowned. "Don't use that."

"I thought you liked spells?"

Lena was trying to think of what to say to get Audrey to calm down. "Okay, Audrey-"

"QUIET!" Audrey yelled.

"Its not a toy, its dangerous!" Lena told her.

"I want to be dangerous! Lena, my life was perfect until you stole it. Then Auradon turned it's back on me." She then began to walk off. "Its time for a little payback."

"Audrey, wait!" Lena tried again.

Audrey then turned and cast a spell on Lena, turning her into an ugly, old hag. Maniacal cackles escaped Audrey's throat as she marveled the grotesque image Lena had now. "You think Ben will love you now, you old hag? You will pay the price you did, and so will all of Auradon!" The evil princess saw the other VK's run out of the castle. "So long suckers." With that, she disappeared in a whirl of pink smoke.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum