Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 25 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:34 pm

The group was stunned with what just happened and Jay was going to help over Lena until he let out a yelp, "Uhh... you might wanna do a spell to undo that." Jay said as he didn't want to touch Lena for looking like an old hag.

"...There's no way to undo the spell when it comes from my mother's scepter." Mal mentioned making the 3 looked over at her.

"We have to do something though." Quinn said, "We need to find a way to undo this."

"Lena?" Celia and Freddie walked out with Dizzy making the group turned over and noticed Lena as an old hag. Dizzy let out a scream while Celia and Freddie were holding on to her.

"That's a nice...look sis." Freddie folded her arms.

"What happened?!" Celia asked as she couldn't believe Lena got spelled on.

"Dizzy, you stay inside with Freddie. We need to head back to the Isle and do something about this." Evie said.

"What is the Isle going to help us with there? We haven't really gotten a plan yet." Jay mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:40 pm

"There are only a certain number of items more powerful than the scepter. One of them is my father's talisman he got from his "friends on the other side"," Lena explained.

"Oh, like he's just gonna hand it over if we go back to the Isle?" Carlos said, not thinking it was gonna be that easy.

"He might. He IS our dad, after all. Also, I know where he keeps it hidden," Celia proudly grinned.

"How do you know? Even I don't know," Lena told her sister.

"I got bored while you were gone. I did some snooping and found it," Celia giggled.

"Fine. You're coming," Lena pointed.

"Make Freddie go. I just got here," Celia whined.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:03 am

"I gotta take care of Dizzy. Plus I'm more of the responsible one here." Freddie said, "Auradon became my home ever since I arrived. You're the only one who knows the Isle more than us."

"Great! That's settled. Get your stuff!" Mal said as she looked over at Jay and Carlos who already rushed inside.

"You guys should go." Quinn said.

"Wait! Quinn you're not going with us?!" Evie asked as she gave a worried look.

"I know the Isle is my home, but if Audrey is the one who has the crown and scepter... someone needs to check in on Ben." Quinn frowned as she was willing to go into Ben's castle making sure he's safe from Audrey.

"How? Audrey is going to get stronger over time, and you don't have magic." Mal said as it was too dangerous.

"Oh Mal...you don't know what the queen of wonderland can do." Quinn smiled and looked over at Lena, "I'll make sure he's safe. You just gotta make sure Carlos is safe too."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:53 pm

"Maybe I should stay, too? J-Just in case?" Carlos said, not wanting to leave Quinn alone.

"Have faith in her, Carlos," Lena said. She grabbed Quinn's hand with her frail, wrinkly one. "Please, keep Ben safe. Make sure Audrey doesn't hurt him."

Celia grabbed her sister's other hand. "Come on, lets go get your stuff."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Quinn smiled as she looked over at Carlos noticed he was worried. "I know you're worried, but you're going to do great helping Lena out with her talisman." She leaned in and kissed Carlos on the cheek.

"Wait, before you go..." Evie grabbed Quinn's hand dragging her in the castle.

"Huh?" Quinn blinked as she went into her closet and Evie handed her an outfit.

"You can't face off Audrey wearing that. Here's something fabulous." Evie grinned.

"Evie, what would I do without you?" Quinn chuckled as she glanced at the outfit.

"Um... not give me designer room in your wonderland castle. It's like having Evie 4 Hearts then there's one here just in case of a fashion emergency." Evie said as she happily walked out, "Now put that on, while I go help out with Lena of course."

Quinn looked at the outfit and changed into it, it's not her usual red color, but a mixture of a burgundy red with a bright red jacket and some shorts and leggings. She walked out to the kitchen where everyone had already changed their outfit including Carlos. "You look amazing." Evie smiled at Quinn.

Quinn nodded, "Alright, you guys know what to do. I'm gonna go check on Ben." She walked off leaving the castle and heading straight to Ben.

"I guess that just leaves us. You guys ready to go?" Mal looked over at the others.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:10 pm

"Lets hurry up," Lena said and she began to walk...very, VERY slowly to the bikes.

---
As soon as they made it back to the Isle of the Lost, Lena took off her helmet and she noticed she wasn't an old hag anymore. "Heyy! I'm me again!" she exclaimed, grinning. "Alright," she said, turning to the others, "lets go to the Voodoo Arcade and look around. I need you guys to keep an eye out for anyone or anything while Celia and I try to find the talisman."

"At least we know it wasn't Uma who took the scepter. That would be double the chaos," Carlos said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:37 pm

"Tell me about it." Jay said.

The group headed over to the Voodoo arcade as Celia did her usual knock and lure them in. "Daddy!" Celia happily called out as she noticed Facillier right away. "Are those my 2 daughters?" Dr. Facillier said as he spotted Celia rushing up to him giving him a big hug.

"Voodoo arcade is still going great." Mal said as she glancing around.

Evie was looking around looking at the games along with Jay who was looking out for people who were acting suspicious.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile at Ben's castle, Ben was about to head over to Jane's party until he noticed his phone ringing. "Hey Jane, I'm on my way to the party right now."

"No! Don't go! Audrey has the crown and Maleficient's seceptor. I'm going to call my mom and tell her to get her wand." Jane said as she quickly hung up on the call.

Ben was confused what just happened and looked at his phone and placed it back into his ear, "Is Lena with you?...Hello?"

"King Ben, you have a visitor." A guard said as he entered the room along with Quinn following behind.

"Quinn!" Ben blinked as he couldn't believe it.

"Good! You're still safe." Quinn said as she was out of breath, "Had to rush over here as soon as possible."

"Is this about Audrey?" Ben raised a brow.

"I see you got the news." Quinn sighed in relief.

"W-Where's Lena?" Ben noticed Lena was not with her.

"Her and the other VKs went back to the Isle to help get the scepter back from Audrey." Quinn said, "I stayed behind to make sure you're at least safe."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:46 pm

"Hey, Dad!" Lena walked over and hugged her dad next. "Listen, I'm sorry to ask, but we came here for something. We...need your talisman. A girl from our school got ahold of Maleficent's scepter. The only way to stop her is by your talisman. So can I borrow it? I'll bring it back in one piece, I promise." The talisman was the only thing he really cared for, other than his three beautiful daughters. Last time something happened to it, he was dragged down to the pits of hell or...something. The story always scared Lena as a child.

"It does. Its still thriving," Carlos chuckled. There were more kids because it was summer and Facilier didn't have to run the school now. He found a TV and grabbed the coins for it before inserting it. The TV sprung to life and there was a newscast about a sleeping curse going around Auradon and hitting the citizens kingdom by kingdom. "Uh, guys? Might wanna take a look at this!"
---
"Of course he's safe," Audrey said as she casually strolled into the room. She grinned and waved her hand. "Hi, Benny-Boo! What do you think of my new look?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:42 pm

The group glanced over and listened to the news about Auradon getting surrounded by a sleeping spell cast by Audrey. "It's worst than I thought." Mal folded her arms as she exchanged looks with the group.

"We need to get back there quickly. People are not safe." Evie said.

Facilier heard the news and let out a sigh, "Who could have known a preppy princess like someone in Auradon. Would actually turn out evil like us? You can't have everything single nice thing." He muttered to himself. "Lena, you know what that talisman would do. It might not be safe."

"Dad! Come on!" Celia said, "Freddie is in trouble too if we don't do something fast along with the rest of the VKs. Oh! And Lena's fiance of course." She snickered at Lena.

Dr. Facilier let out another sigh, "Alright fine!" He walked over and handed Lena his skull key. "Just don't lose it... and I better be invited to your wedding. I'm your father!" He smiled at Lena. "As for you," He glances over at Celia, "Make sure you keep getting your cut."

"I always do." Celia said.

~*~*~*~

Quinn gave an unsure look as she stood next to Ben. "Quinn, you should probably step outside."

Quinn silently looked over at Audrey as she wasn't sure what she was going to do. She walked outside leaving the two be, and while walking she randomly bumped into Alec. "W-What the-" They both said as they were shocked, "What the heck you're doing here?!"

"...Ben... what does it look like." Quinn said.

"We were supposed to go Jane's party together, but it got crashed by Audrey as she put the rest of Auradon to sleep!" Alec mentioned, "How are you still not sleeping?"

"Cause she cast a spell on Lena and now the VKs are back on the Isle trying to get something powerful that can stop Audrey." Quinn mentioned.

Both of them suddenly heard yelling and a thud, and how Audrey cast a spell and disappeared after that. As Fairy Godmother went to go get her wand, she almost reached the museum until she turned to stone. Quinn glanced up and noticed the sleeping fog was getting close, but Alec sprayed some water on her making the sleeping fog go away. "W-What?" Quinn blinked.

"Enchanted lake water. Jane said it might come in handy." Alec said.

"...Right... Ben!" Quinn said as she rushed back in the room and noticed Audrey was already gone.

"Ben?" Alec asked as he slowly rushed up to him.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:05 pm

((Omgggg. Do you know how many views "Queen of Mean" from Descendants 3 has gotten in a week?? Over 41 million!!!))

Lena heard him and frowned a little before replacing it with a smile. "Um... Of course, Daddy. I need you to walk me down the aisle." She hugged him tightly. It was possibly the last time she would hug him...ever. "I love you. Thank you, for everything." She tapped the skull to her hand. "Guys, go get the bikes ready. Celia and I are going to get the talisman. We'll be back in five."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum