Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 28 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 am

Ben was so confused on what's going on, but as soon as he felt the thorn out he roared in pain making the guys jump back. He was ready to attack until a spritz of water started to wet him making him soaked from the enchanted lake and turned back to normal. The guys looked over revealing Alec and Jane, "That should do it!" Jane said.

Ben who is back in human form but only grew a beard and fangs ( kekeke xD ) started to wobble, but Jay caught him right away. "I gotcha buddy." Jay said.

"Where's Lena?" Ben asked worriedly as he noticed the Isle kids back. "W-What happened?"

"Well, you were with me and Quinn..." Alec started to mention, "Then Audrey cast a spell on you which turned into...well a beast." He began to fold his arms, "I was trying to break the spell with the lake water I had left, but you broke that and well attacked Quinn making her unconscious against the wall. Oh, then I chased after you all the way here, lost you, found Jane, and here you are."

"...Right..." Ben blinked as he couldn't believe he did that, "But I also wonder, who's side are these guys on?" He glances over at Harry and Gil.

"We're working with them to save Auradon!" Gil chuckled to himself.

~*~*~*~

Back at the castle, the girls were eating some cake made for Jane's party and it was almost gone. "You know..." Uma said as she looks over at Lena, "We do make a pretty good team."

"What this? You're complimenting?" Mal raised a brow towards Uma.

"Hey I'm just saying, that was a good fight we did. Working together. Especially since we did got some extra help from Quinn." Uma chuckled.

"You're not that bad yourself." Quinn said. She got up and looked over outside and spotted Ben and the others. "Well looks like your fiance is here." She looks over at Lena.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:40 pm

"Ben!" Lena ran as fast she could over to her fiance before hugging him tightly. "You're okay, you're okay," she whispered, pulling away to check his face and was actually alarmed at how he looked. "Whoa, look at you," she said, rubbing his beard and noticed the fangs. "I gotta say, I don't mind the new look."

Carlso went over to Quinn and got his arm around her before kissing her cheek. "Everything go okay with you girls?" he asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:03 am

"Yeah, we're all good." Mal said as she noticed Alec and Jane. "I see you guys are ok as well."

"We helped out with Ben." Jane chuckled as she looked over at Ben who was having his moment with later.

"Well, I didn't expect you to like I don't mind keeping it." Ben grinned showing off his fangs and kissing Lena on the forehead.

Quinn tightly wrapped her arms around Carlos as she was relieved that he was ok along with Ben and the others. "I'm glad you guys are safe as well." Quinn said.

"Alright, new plan." Evie said, "We need to do something about Audrey."

"Any sign on Fairy godmother's wand?" Uma raised a brow as she looked over at Jane.

"I did contact my mother, but she hasn't been answering her phone and it makes me worried." Jane frowned, "I probably need to head over to the museum and check on her."

"I'll come along." Alec nodded since he wanted Jane to be safe from Audrey's spell.

"I can go too." Doug said as he joined the group.

"Eh, why not?" Gil gave a shrug, "I'll come help."

Jane and the boys glanced over at Gil as they didn't expect him to come along with them. More like they were confused on who's side were Uma and her crew was on. "Just trust them." Quinn said, "They're actually not that bad."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:48 pm

"It'll be okay," Carlos assured Jane before giving Gil a fist bump. "Watch out for her, okay?"

"Alright, while you guys do that, we'll go after Audrey. I think we have a lead on her," Lena said, having an idea.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:52 am

"Like what?" Jay asked as he was confused.

"There's only one place I know that she might be at." Ben said as he starts to think about her cottage. "And I'm pretty sure Lena knows what I'm talking about." He grinned at her.

"Let's go then." Mal said as she was ready to go.

The group got separated into teams and the main group arrived at Audrey's cottage. "This is her cottage..." Quinn folded her arms, as she didn't expect Audrey would hang out here.

"We used to hang out here all the time when we were dating." Ben said as he entered the cottage but, noticed Audrey wasn't there.

"Oh great, she left." Celia said as she noticed how empty the cottage is.

"Maybe she's invisible." Harry said as he looked around hoping there would be something he can steal.

Quinn felt like something was wrong that she stayed close to Carlos for a bit, "Either way even though this is Audrey's cottage, you don't even know if she might cast a spell or not."

"Spooked out Hearts?" Uma chuckled.

"Pretty much, Audrey's magic is getting stronger each time." Quinn said.

"Quinn's right." Evie nodded in agreement, "Which is why we need to work fast."

"Then after that, we can free the kids on the Isle. Just like how Lena has promised!" Celia happily grinned at her sister.

"Is that true?" Ben asked as he couldn't believe it.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:33 am

Lena glanced at everyone before grabbing Ben's hand. "We'll talk about it later, okay?" she whispered. She wanted nothing more than to bring the rest of the VK's over to Auradon, but she was still going to close the barrier down for good.

"Uh, guys? You guys see the closet shaking or is it just me?" Carlos asked, seeing the closet shaking.

Jay exchanged a look with Ben before nodding. The two of them crept up to the closet and unlocked it, seeing Chad rocking against the wall.

"Chad?" Carlos blinked in surprise.

"A-Ah, Carlos...Ben...Guys..." Chad stood up. "I'm free... Audrey, she, she locked me in," he said, grabbing Ben's shirt. "She's-She's changed, she..." He looked at the door. "Freedom!!!" he screamed, suddenly realizing he wasn't locked inside anymore and made a beeline for the door.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:03 am

Quinn blinked as she couldn't believe that just happened. While the rest of the group was just stunned. "Wow! He's pretty fast!" Celia said as she was amazed.

"Some friend you have there." Uma said as she nudged at Ben.

"He was kind of a friend." Ben said, "But since Chad was locked in there, it's pretty obvious that Audrey is not here now."

"Which mean there goes our lead." Mal let out a sigh, "Come on we should at least look for her."

"M is right! We're doing to help out Lena so the Isle kids can be free." Evie said as she walked out of the cottage while the group followed.

"Uhhh..." Ben said as he worriedly looked over at Lena.

"I'm just so proud of my sister for doing this!" Celia happily grinned in excitement, "It would be nice to see dad from time to time too! Although you might be busy prepping for your wedding of course."

"Knowing Lena, I know she's going to be a great queen." Quinn smiled as she held onto Carlos' hand. "The kids do deserve this."

"Lena..." Ben frowned as he was hoping she would say something.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:25 pm

Lena frowned and she turned to her friends once they were outside. "Guys... I have to tell you something." After looking at Ben, she admitted, "I'm not going to be able to bring the Isle kids over here."

"What?" Carlos asked, getting a confused look. "But...you said..."

"I know what I said. We... I decided that we needed to shut the bridge between the Isle and Auradon for good," Lena told them, arms gripping tightly at her side. She finally looked up and her heart was breaking at all of their looks. "G-Guys, its for...its for our own good."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:10 pm

"Why didn't you tell me? Or talked about it?" Quinn frowned, "Lena you're my best friend and if you were stressing over royalty stuff you could have talked to me or Evie about it."

"Lena..." Evie frowned, "You're also good with your words, but the kids back at the Isle don't deserve to be there forever."

"Wait... if you're closing off the gate... we can't see dad?" Celia asked as she looks over at Lena concerned.

"I'm sorry Celia, Lena decided to close off the barrier to keep Auradon out of danger." Ben frowned.

"That is just unfair..." Celia said as she walked away leaving the group behind.

"Celia wait!" Mal called out.

"No! You guys can fight off Audrey on your own! I'm going home!" Celia said as she walked away.

"Guys... Lena didn't mean it. She didn't want to hurt you guys." Ben said as he was trying to defend Lena.

"Doesn't seem like it?" Uma scoffed as her and Harry walked away, "I'm not surprised with her voodoo magic she would trick us into thinking she was doing something good for Auradon."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:33 pm

"I-I am doing something good for Auradon! For everyone! I'm sacrificing my right to see my dad again, too, Uma. I didn't want it to come to this, but it has," Lena said, tears in her eyes.

"That's what you think, princess," Harry scoffed.

Lena watched them walk off before she looked at her friends. "Guys... You have to believe me when I say that this is what's best."

"For who?" Carlos frowned. "For yourself? For our parents, that we're leaving on the island?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum