Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 31 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:39 pm

It was already the time of the ceremony as people of Auradon stand together. Ben was standing beside with Belle and Beast while holding on to Lena's hand. "Thank you all for coming today." Ben announced, "As those who have may know Maleficient's staff is back at the museum safe and locked up. Making sure no one ever gets hold of the staff again."

The crowd of Auradon cheered along with Evie and the rest of the group in the crowd. "Now Auradon is back to being safe again, but we also have made the decision of the barrier back at the Isle to be closed off once and for all..." Ben said as he looked over at the VKs looking up to him. "This was a hard decision to make, but we decided it together as we believe it's what best for Auradon." He glances over at Lena and gently lift it up and kissed her hand, "You got this..." He whispered to Lena.

Dizzy frowned as she looked back at the Isle knowing the barrier is going to be closed off once and for all. "So we can't see our parents again..." Dizzy frowned as she looked at Evie and the others.

"I'm sorry Dizzy." Evie sighed as she leaned in and gave her a hug, "It's what best for Auradon."

"We can keep in contact with them somehow." Mal placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Either way, we have each other." Quinn gave a reassuring smile.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:00 pm

Lena also saw them looking upon her. Carlos and Jay were giving her encouraging smiles, while she knew Mal and Evie were more affected by her decision. And Dizzy and Celia. It broke her heart that one decided to return to the Isle forever and one would never be able to see her family and friends again. "I can't," she said, making everyone gasp and look confused. "I can't be Queen of Auradon, or close off the barrier."

She turned to Ben as her hand lightly gripped his. "I can't turn my back on the Isle," she whispered. She turned back to the confused audience below. "We made a decision to close the barrier forever, and it was my idea...but it's wrong. I've learned that you can't live in fear. You never know where the bad is going to come from, and you never know where the heroes are gonna come from. Without Uma, and her pirates, Auradon would be gone. And without Dr. Facilier - my father - Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad! No matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon, I have to be Queen of the Isle, too, and it's time we can take the barrier down forever."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 am

Ben smiled and was relieved, whatever decision Lena made he was proud of her. "If that's what you want... then let's make it happen." Ben held on to her hand and squeezed it tightly.

Fairy Godmother came by and handed Ben her wand, "Your highness..." Fairy Godmother smiled as Ben handed it over to Lena. With the flick of Fairy Godmother's magic, the barrier from Isle was disappearing and a bridge was being formed.

Back at the Isle, Uma was standing while the other kids watched as the barrier went down and spotted a bridge crossing to Auradon. "Yes!" Uma cheered happily as she was glad that both Auradon and the Isle united.

"I knew she made the right choice." Evie nodded while Quinn came over and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so proud of her." Quinn said.

"Wait, then that means..." Celia said as she looked over and spotted her father walking across the bridge along with the Isle kids and everyone's parents. "Dad!" She happily rushed over to Dr. Facilier.

"Mom?!" Quinn looks over as she spotted Queen of Hearts happily waved at her.

"There's my wonderland queen!" Queen of Hearts happily hugged her daughter and Carlos, "Now who could have known someone at Auradon could be a better villain then you guys!"

"...Mother..." Quinn blinked as she felt insulted.

"I'm kidding, she doesn't beat you being a queen." Queen of Hearts chuckled.

Ben walked over with Lena and Quinn happily hugged Lena. "I'm so proud of you." Quinn smiled at Lena, "Whatever decision you made... I know you made the right one."

"She's not wrong." Ben grinned, "I'm so happy you did this."

"Granny!" Dizzy said as she rushed over to Lady Tremaine.

Lady Tremaine smiled and gave Dizzy a hug, "I'm so happy to see you again." She sighed in relief.

"Alright Gil, now we need to go on an actual adventure." Jay said as he was walking with Gil.

Uma walked over to Lena, "There you are!" Uma said as she went up to Lena, "I'm happy for you."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:43 pm

Lena hugged Quinn back before seeing Uma approach her. "And I am happy for you, because from here on, you are going to be the official Isle of the Lost ambassador. We'll need someone to be the voice of the people on the royal court and you're just the captain I want on there."

"Hear that?" Harry grinned at her, patting her back.

"Mom!" Carlos actually hugged his mother, who was all stiff.

"Carlos! Well, um, I am glad to see you. This is all peculiar, isn't it?" Cruella said, looking around.

"Its nice, Mom," Carlos smiled and hugged her again. He really was glad that he didn't have to say goodbye.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm

"I did..." Uma grinned, "And I'll be honored to help out the soon to be queen on helping out the Isle. You are a true leader."

"Can you believe this? Everyone is together again!" Dude said as he jumped into Quinn's arms.

"Yeah, it's pretty amazing." Quinn said as she patted Dude.

"Wait, if Carlos' mom is here... is she going to make me into a fur coat?" He whimpered sadly.

"I don't think... that's possible." Quinn awkwardly chuckled, but also gave a worried look and looks over at Carlos.

~*~*~*~

Belle and Beast walked up to Lena and Ben and both gave them a hug, "Sooo who's ready for their engagement party?" Belle asked as she looks over at Lena.

"So soon for that." Ben chuckled.

"Nothing is too soon when you're in love." Beast patted Ben's shoulder, "Also, how come your son can pull off the beard, but you told me to shave it off?" He looks over at Belle.

"Because you kind of over did it with the growing where you did look like a beast." Belle said as she wrapped her arms around Beast. "You know how your father is."

"I know mom." Ben grinned, "Either way, the wedding can take all the time it needs. It's important to make sure it's perfect for Lena."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:55 pm

"Haha, she...she won't," Carlos shook his head as he pet Dude's fur. "Mom, meet Dude!"

Cruella gasped. "A puppy! A fine one at that! Is he friendly as you say?" she asked, hiding behind him.

"Yes, and he's not a new purse. He's a good friend," Carlos smiled.

---

"Oh, well, um, we'll work on it. I really want to work on getting the ex-villains into better homes and communities first. Maybe my dad could be the mayor?" Lena looked over at where her dad was hugging her sisters.

Dr. Facilier saw them looking and he walked over. "Your majesties. Feels like forever," he teased, even though he saw them a couple hours ago.

"Daddy, I'm going to try and make a community for everyone here. I know the Isle is still open, but if we have a place here for villains, you could be mayor of it?" Lena smiled.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Dr. Facilier grinned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:38 pm

"Same as always Cruella, can you at least not have fur on your outfit for once." Queen of Hearts teased.

"Mother, play nice." Quinn said.

"Oh you know I'm joking!" Queen of Hearts said, "I'm just happy for you. I mean even though you're not queen of wonderland or marrying a prince. I'm still happy for you."

"I mean... I have gotten a place for myself and it pretty much did turn into a wonderland theme. Thanks to Carlos." Quinn smiled as she held onto Carlos' hand.

"Now that's my daughter." Queen of Hearts was satisfied.

"If you think it's best. Let's go for it!" Belle nodded, "Only if I planned your engagement party. This is going to be exciting. You got your bridesmaids, plus the colors, the setting."

"Belle..." Beast said as he made sure his wife didn't go overboard. "I agree with your idea Lena. Now, even though it still might take some time to trust the VKs parents. I hope there is not going to be any tricks that will change this community." He looks over at Dr. Facilier.

"I believe he's going to be fine." Ben said as he trusts Lena's dad. If he helped them on how to stop Audrey when Auradon was in trouble, he's sure that he can find the way on making the community better.

~*~*~*~

After the whole celebration was done, Mal was walking with Lena and the group as they looked back at the Isle. "Can you believe we get the chance to go back home?" Mal asked as she was happy to see her home again.

"No matter what, we have both homes now." Evie said.

"I'm honestly ready to go visit home again." Quinn said as she missed the people back at the Isle.

"Don't tell me you're gonna start fights again Hearts." Jay chuckled.

Quinn rolled her eyes, "Not even! That's only with people who start to mess with me first."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:19 pm

"Maybe not start fights at all? Even end them? I am all up for putting people in their place, but as future Queen..." Lena started to pace and realized how she was talking. "Oh, my frog, what is happening to me!?"

"You're growing up," Carlos teased her before he saw her look. "Haha, don't kill me, please."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:58 pm

"Wow Lena, looks like Auradon has gotten to you." Mal snickered.

"She's queen now." Evie said, "Now come on let's give the Isle a visit."

"Race ya! Last one there is a rotten apple." Jay said as he went ahead of the group.

"Hey! Like that's going to happen." Quinn said as she starts to catch up to Jay.

"You two wait up! I'm joining in this too." Mal said as she followed along with the rest of the group.

~*~*~*~

Finally visiting the Isle once again, Jay got their first. "I still got the skills." Jay said as he flexed his muscles.

"Show off." Mal rolled her eyes, "Wow... but it feels great to be home."

"So many memories here." Evie said, "What should we visit first?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:11 pm

"The school!" Carlos suggested. He saw their looks. "What? I want to make some adjustments for the future VKs of the future."

"As important as that is, we're here to have fun! Lets go to my dad's arcade! I bet I still got high score!" Lena grinned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum