Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm

"Now Quinn make sure you continue what you're doing and show these people how much of a queen you are." Queen of Hearts said.

"Mother, I'm not competitive compare to you." Quinn rolled her eyes.

"That's a lie." Mal chuckled making Quinn looked at Mal.

Eventually, the parents left and went back to the island and the next day already occurred.

~*~*~*~

It was the next day and Ben was waiting to meet up with Lena since they were going to start exploring the other islands today. Since his parents suggested that they are taking a day off, that is what they are going to do today.

Quinn just finished cheerleading practice and started to sit on the bench and take a break. "Audrey did kill us a bit today." Jane said as she sat next to Quinn.

"Yeah..." Quinn panted as she tries to catch her breath.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 pm

"Hey, I'm here!" Lena called as she joined Ben after she got ready. Her dress had been traded in for some brown pants, auburn shirt that was tied on the side, black boots, and she wore her small top hat clip in her curly hair. It was a nicer version of her Isle look she had adorned when she first arrived to Auradon. If she were to meet the other kingdoms, she wanted to look like herself, but a bit more...reformed, you could say.

"You need to stay hydrated," Carlos said after walking over, holding out a bottle for Quinn. He had gotten out of tourney practice not too long ago and watched the girls do their cheerleading practice.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:22 am

"I was going to ask what's taking you so long." Ben chuckled as he placed his hand around her waist and pulled her close. "You look amazing."

"Thank you." Quinn said as she got the water bottle and drank out of it.

"Nice to see you here Carlos." Jane said, "Practice finished early?"

"Or more like he wanted to get out to see his girlfriend." Audrey said as she joined in on the conversation and noticed Quinn and Carlos together. "That routine was nothing guys. Its all about perfecting the moves!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Lena grinned a little as she laid her hands on his chest. "Well, thank you, Kingsy. You look cute in your traveling attire," she teased him.

"You need to have more breaks between strenuous routines, Audrey. Don't want anyone getting hurt or pass out," Carlos mentioned. "Even Jay set up break times during R.O.A.R."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:44 pm

"Alright, where shall we go to first?" Ben asked.

"A break does sound good between routines. That way we can have more time to practice." Jane nodded in agreement as she glanced over at Audrey.

Audrey rolled her eyes and spotted Chad happily walking over and waving. "Chad!" Audrey happily grinned as she rushed up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Welp you tried." Quinn said as she held onto Carlos' hand.

"She'll always be like that." Jane let out a sigh.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:45 pm

"Um... Well, I know that I probably am not very welcome there yet, but I wanna go to Towering Heights. To Bayou de Orleans. King Naveen and Queen Tiana's kingdom. I would like to finally...meet them and apologize," Lena said, having given a lot of thoughts to it.

"Hopefully she'll change her mind. Don't push yourselves too hard," Carlos said, kissing Quinn's cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:03 pm

"Hmmm lots of things have changed." Ben mentioned, "But we can do that. To Towering Heights we go. You were really prepared for this." He chuckled at Lena thinking it's cute.

"I know, but it's what I have to do." Quinn smiled as she held on to Carlos hand and caught up with the group.

"How was cheer practice?" Evie asked as she spotted Quinn and Carlos.

"Stressful, tiring, same old." Quinn shrugged.

"Ben and Lena are taking a trip by visiting the other islands today so it's just us." Mal mentioned.

"What are we going to be doing though?" Jay asked as he was pretty bored.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Lena blushed a little and pushed her hair back. "Yeah, well, I thought it'd be fitting. I'm trying to change and trying to make amends, so now is the best time, ya know?"

"What about...movie in the courtyard? We could get a projector set up tonight and invite everyone?" Carlos suggested. "Come on. Its a Friday night. We shouldn't be in our rooms!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:08 pm

"You look beautiful either way." Ben grinned, as they arrived to Bayou de Orleans Ben noticed that there was a festival going on. "I forgot that they do festival most of the time here. Not to mention, they have the best beignets here."

"What do you mean? You guys are out most of the time due to sports." Mal folded her arms, "Evie is mostly doing her council thing along with Doug by her side helping out."

"Are you saying that we should stay in our room for the day?" Jay raised a brow at Mal.

"I mean... besides all the events that's been going on...along with Ben and Lena off on their honeymoon today." Mal lightly teased, "We should do something fun. Besides...watching a boring movie out in the courtyard."

"I totally agree with you Mal." Zevon smirked as he joined in on the conversation.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Quinn glared towards him as she wasn't happy that he's here.

"I heard your little talk on wanting to do something fun. So why don't we do it?" Zevon mentioned.

"Carlos suggest that we should watch a movie out in the courtyard. Have a movie night with everyone." Jay casually shrugged.

"But that sounds boring though. You guys are VKs, can't you think of something else that is not so 'Auradon' related." Zevon muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Lena gasped with a smile at the mention of the sugary delights. "Beignets! I've always wanted to try one! Tiana's is the best. I-I mean, that's what I've heard." She looked at Ben. "Do...you think we could go talk with them?"

"Yes, we're VK's, but we're not trying to cause mischief unlike you and CJ," Carlos commented before he heard a howl and the blonde haired pirate swung in.

"Aye, but that's the most fun!" CJ snickered. "You're all doom and gloom without your little king here now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum