Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 32 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:30 pm

"Hey! Who said you can have all the fun without us?" Celia folded her arms as she was standing next to Ben and the other VKs.

The group looked over and spotted Celia and the whole gang from behind with Ben looking around on what the Isle looks like and walking up to Lena. "So this is where you ran off too." Ben said as he held onto Lena's hands.

"Welcome to the Isle." Jay said as he uses Carlos as a shoulder rest, "Doesn't it feel like a home sweet home, compared to Auradon."

"It could use some adjustments..." Ben said as he thought about it.

"What? No adjustments!" Mal disagrees, "As you can see I like home just the way it is."

"Mal prefers to have a rundown style compared to having royalty back at Auradon." Evie grinned.

"Thanks, E..." Mal rolled her eyes while folded her arms.

"Now did some say high score?" Celia jumped on to Lena's back, "To dad's arcade!"

"You have got to show me around this time on what your home is like. Since the last time I visit, I kind of got kidnapped by these guys." He pointed over at Uma and her crew.

"It was worth it!" Gil said, "B-but! Sorry about that Ben."

"Mhm..." Ben nodded, "It's fine, what's important is Lena did the right thing with her decision. Look where it got all of us now. Together."

"Being cheesy much?" Quinn raised a brow at him.

"Ooh! I can't wait to visit the salon again! I love being there!" Dizzy said.

"Even though you mostly had to clean up everything cause of your grandmother?" Uma mentioned.

"It wasn't that bad, plus granny is cool now. She just doesn't want to admit it." Dizzy said.

"Well, how about this? Carlos and I are gonna visit the school and see what adjustment we can make for the future of VKS, give that information to the lovely engage couple back at the arcade and we all meet up for dim sum?" Quinn suggested.

"I do enjoy some dim sum at Shan Yu's." Harry nodded in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:43 pm

"Sounds good! We'll meet you guys there in an hour! Last one to the arcade is a rotten apple!" Lena called before taking off with Celia on her back.

Carlos chuckled as he watched most of their friends go towards the arcade. "Things really are looking up from here," he commented to Quinn as he grabbed her hand to head to the school.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 pm

As the group arrived at the arcade, Celia jumped off Lena's back. "Ben! 1v1 me in a game!" She pointed at an arcade game and smiled at Ben.

"Sure, why not." Ben said as he followed Celia along.

"We didn't even been here for that long." Evie said.

"Hey! At least now we can actually play the games." Mal said.

"Alright," Jay said as he grabbed a controller, "Now let see if I can beat Lena's high score."

~*~*~*~

Quinn and Carlos arrived at the school and still looks the same as they remembered it. "Wow..." She roams around the halls. "Nothing has changed ever since we left for Auradon."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm

"Go easy on him, Cel!" Lena laughed. It was so nice to have Ben here with her. He could learn more about where she grew up and what potential the Isle had. Then she overheard Jay and scoffed. "Whatever! You forget, you're in MY territory!" She grabbed the other controller and started the game.

---

"I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. But think about it! The younger VKS could start out here and then go onto Auradon Prep! They'll learn the basic things here and how to conform to a better life!" Carlos said, going around and thinking about the possibilities.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:35 pm

"It could work." Quinn said but, at the same time she was also concerned because what about the kids who prefer to be evil and not have peace. "It just..." She starts to think about it. "I feel like we can do some decorating to make it look like a better place."

~*~*~*~

"Bring it!" Jay said as he was ready.

Over time Celia beat Ben a bunch of times. "Wow, I can't believe you're great at video games." Ben chuckled.

"Oh come on Ben! It's not like you never played before." Celia said as she walked over to the group. "I just beat Ben a bunch of times and tried to let him win. But, nothing!"

"Whoa, what happened?" Mal asked.

"Well, I guess video games is not the best skill I practiced with." He chuckled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:39 pm

"I'll definitely add it to a list of things to propose to Ben, Lena, and the royal court," Carlos nodded. "We should start with the classrooms, brighten the place up a bit. Then the teachers all need to have different curriculum's."

"Good luck with that one, Mr. de Vil," Yen Sid said as he walked over to them. He was the only decent teacher that they had there because he had volunteered to live on the Isle to help teach the VK's proper science.

"Y-Yen Sid! You're here!" Carlos smiled, happy to see his favorite teacher.

"I'm proud of all of you for your accomplishments. The new generation of VK's, as you call them, are in capable hands," Yen Sid nodded.

"It sounds like you're not going to teach here anymore?" Carlos frowned.

"No, because I want you to take my spot as the Chemistry teacher," Yen Sid told the young teen, making his jaw drop.

"W-Wait, really?" Carlos smiled and looked at Quinn.

----

"Its okay, can't be perfect at everything." Lena walked over and kissed his cheek before smirking at Jay. "Someone isn't all that great with video games either."

"I'll get you one of these days, Lena, just watch," Jay said, pointing. "Now, how about we go to my dad's old shop? I think we can finally turn it into a good business."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:48 pm

"It would be a great opportunity." Quinn smiled at Carlos, "Plus being in class with you. You have a talent. I say go for it. Plus, it's something to do since graduation is coming up for us."

~*~*~*~

"Please tell me he's not going to steal things again." Ben jokingly asked.

"I'm pretty sure Jay changed from doing that." Evie said, "What are you going to change the business too?"

"Hold up," Mal interrupted, "What happened to travel the world apparently?"

"...All these questions is making my brain hurt." Celia rolled her eyes, "Let's just go."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:01 pm

Carlos gripped her hand with a smile before turning back to Yen Sid. "Then I graciously accept your offer," he said, nodding. "Thank you!"

"No, I should be thanking you and your friends. Without you, the Isle would forever for Lost for all of us," Yen Sid said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going back to Auradon for an early vacation before retirement sets in."

When he left, Carlos hugged Quinn tightly. "This is awesome!" he laughed. He sat her down before going to the Chemistry room. "We're going to start in here!"
----

"Obviously I'm gonna help my dad on his feet first, and then when I graduate, I'm gonna travel with Gil!" Jay grinned. "Got it all figured out."

"We'll leave you guys to it. We're gonna go," Lena said, grabbing Ben and Celia's hands, leaving the others. "Anywhere in particular you wanna see, Ben?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:31 pm

"There's a lot to look at." Ben said as he doesn't know what to decide.

"Well, this is the arcade. Jay has a shop with his dad, then there's Uma's fish and chips place." Celia mentioned, "Oh! What about the Slop Shop?" She suggested.

"Nope! Nope!" Mal said as she overheard the shop that was run over by her mother's army. "I wouldn't suggest going there."

"What is that place?" Ben asked.

"A coffee shop." Celia grinned, "Probably one of the most common shops that people go to on here."

~*~*~*~

"I'm happy for you." Quinn said as she pecked him on the cheek. "Plus, it's something to do after graduation." She did frown as she didn't know what she wanted to do. Her life changed a lot in Auradon, but she never figured out what path she wanted to take. At the same time, she still feels like people view her as the person who still wants to chop people's heads off.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:11 pm

"He's gotta see the whole island, Mal, if we're gonna change things for the better," Lena said, looking at her. "I know how you feel, trust me. There are things I do not want Ben to see, but its gonna happen eventually."
---
Carlos saw her frown and he laid a hand on her cheek. "Hey, what's wrong? Whats on your mind?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum