Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP Empty Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:55 pm

(So you guys just defeated Maria. That's what I know for sure. And we can just be on our way to the factory to help out the others)

As soon as Maria had enough of the princesses' song, she disappeared. Koribella looked over at her cousin concerned and was glad to see Danny and Kat. "Nice job out there." Nathalie said as she looked over at Koribella who was looking at Danny and Kat.

"You still got some skills in you too." Koribella smiled at Nathalie, "Shouldn't we get going? I'm not sure if the other princesses are ok."

"Not to mention, the others are fighting off XANA in Lyoko. It's already like a war out here since we got separated." Danny said as he put his arm around Kat.

"Then let's get going." Nathalie said as she transformed back into her human form with the princesses and rush over to the factory.

~*~*~*~
Jeremy was watching the others fight off in Lyoko as the Lyoko warriors were struggling with their fight against XANA. "We really need more people honestly." Yumi said as she was getting exhausted trying to deflect the laser against a group of hornets.

"Any sign of the mermaid princesses?" Aelita asked as she was concerned about the people who stayed behind at school.

"I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything from them ever since Maria attacked." Taliyah said as she stood next to Jeremy worriedly.

"I'm sure they are fine," Jeremy said. "But you guys need to get moving. You guys can't stay there for long since you got hit."

The elevator opened as Jeremy looked up and noticed the others have arrived. "I can't believe you guys are here. You guys have some good timing." Jeremy said as he looked Nathalie and the others.

Last edited by KawaiiMochi on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Code: Melody RP Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 pm

It was something if the like, I think xD
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:38 pm

I just edit it. So we can continue now
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:47 pm

((Roger!))

"Ulrich, scan us in, now!" Kat told him as she ran into the scanners.

"Good timing, guys!" Ulrich called, defeating some more X.A.N.A. as they approached the tower. Almost, almost... he thought.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 pm

"Any sign of William?" Nathalie asked as she was flying to the tower with Aelita.

"We did saw him when we got here, but then he disappeared once he sent us an army of XANA." Odd said as he was trying to catch up on his overboard.

"All we have to do is deactivate the tower." Aelita said.

"We're almost there." Yumi said as she sees the tower up ahead. As soon as they were going to reach it, out of nowhere a smoke went by hitting Yumi making her devirutalized.

Everyone stopped as they noticed Yumi disappeared. "Yumi!" Aelita called out worriedly.

"What the heck happened?" Danny asked. "Jeremy is there someone near by."

"It's William. You guys be careful." Jeremy said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:10 pm

"Dammit!!" Kat gripped her spear.

"Tight formation, on me guys!" Ulrich ordered, moving closer to Aelita to make sure she was safe. Without her, they were doomed.

"I see him," Odd said, seeing him come up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 pm

William smirked as he zoomed passed the shadows aiming towards Odd. Nathalie reacted fast as she quickly put her shield up to deflect the damage, but got hurt losing some life points. "Nat, one more hit and you can be done for." Jeremy warned.

Nathalie looked at her arm as static appeared whenever she gets hit. "What is this damage?" She muttered as she got out her handguns.

"Even Nathalie's force field can't help against William." Danny said, "Something is not right."

"What are you trying to say?" Aelita asked.

"I feel like XANA hacked into the system so you guys don't do much damage." Jeremy said, "Let me check on that." He started to pull up another window on his second screen and start to scan to see if there are any bugs.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:36 pm

"Well, we'll just have to keep him busy! You guys get Aelita to the tower!" Kat said, getting her spear out and she attacked William with it. "Take this!"

"Be careful!" Ulrich called, knowing just going in guns or spears blazing won't work. They had to think up a plan. "Nathalie, stay near me and don't try to attack again." He didn't wan her to get devirtualized like Yumi.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:41 pm

"Honestly I don't even know if we can do anything. Even my force field feels pointless right now." Nathalie frowned worriedly.

"Ulrich look out!" Danny shouted.

William came up behind Ulrich and with one slice Ulrich has been devirutalized right in front of Nathalie's eyes. "Ulrich!" Nathalie called out as she couldn't believe it happened.

"Aelita run to the tower!" Jeremy said.

"Right!" Aelita ran to the tower as she got in right away and try to see if she can activate it.

"Alright, we need to stay together guys." Danny said as he got out his weapon.

Odd loaded his laser arrow waiting for William to pop out.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Kat kept an eye out, eyes peeled. She then noticed something behind Odd and her eyes went wide. "Odd, duck!!" she screamed, throwing her spear over his shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum