Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 34 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:53 pm

Mikio just stared over at Kat, but didn't say a word and just watch as the group head over to the nurse.

A week has passed and the group were fighting off against XANA monsters back in Lyoko. "Good job guys!" Jeremie said, "Aelita head over to the tower."

"On it Jeremie!" Aelita nodded as she flew into the tower and deactivated it.

After the battle, the group gathered around the supercomputer. "Any sign?" Danny asked.

"Honestly, the school hasn't even said anything yet about Nathalie's awakening." Jeremie let out a sigh, "Even when it comes to the security cameras, she's still sleeping." He frowned.

"What happened though?" Odd asked as he exchanged looks with the group, "All of us knew she fainted, but none of us weren't there."

"She was talking with Mikio. After that, it was just blanked out." Danny mentioned and looked over at Ulrich.

"You don't think this Mikio's doing?" Yumi thought about it, "He's just a normal kid though right?"

"He recently joined the school. Not to mention flirted with both Kat and Nathalie." Danny mentioned as he felt a bit jealous, "Isn't it suspicious enough that he hasn't said anything to you girls?" He looked at Aelita and Yumi.

"I mean Mikio knew I'm with Jeremie." Aelita thought about it.

"It still doesn't feel right. I'm honestly suspicious of him as well." Jeremie said, "We need to go visit her."

~*~*~*~

The group arrived at the nurse with Nathalie still in the same place from where she was left. "Nothing yet?" Odd frowned.

"I'm sorry guys. She has been breathing." The nurse said, "Whatever happened I'm sure she's ok."

Nathalie slowly opened her eyes and noticed that there was a bright light. "What the-" Nathalie groaned as she felt like her body as been stuck in bed the whole day.

"Sleeping beauty is awake!" Odd gasped.

"Nathalie!" Aelita sighed in relief.

"Huh?" Nathalie was confused as she noticed the group happily staring at her. "What?"

"You fainted and you been asleep for a week!" Yumi mentioned.

"Are you ok?" Danny asked.

"I... uh..." Nathalie said as she felt a slight headache.

"Maybe, asking her questions is a bit too much." The nurse said as she gave the sign of the group need to give Nathalie some space.

The door suddenly opened and revealed Mikio. "You..." Jeremie said as he noticed Mikio.

"Oh good morning Mikio." The nurse greeted.

"I see Nathalie is awake." Mikio mentioned. "Are you ok?"

"I think? Last time I remember I was talking to you and my mind went blank." Nathalie said as she held on to her head. She looked over at the group and for some reason, she couldn't recognize them. "I may ask...who are you guys?"

"Nathalie! We're your friends!" Yumi said as she was surprised, "Do you not remember?"

"...Not really?" Nathalie tilted her head.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:33 pm

"What? Nathalie, its us. Your friends. Jeremy, Yumi, Aelita, Odd, Danny, Kat, a-and me, Ulrich, your boyfriend..." Ulrich said, sitting in front of her with wide eyes.

Kat gripped her hand before glaring over at Mikio. "You son of a bitch!" she yelled, grabbing him by his shirt and pinning him to the wall. "What did you do to her?! Why does she only remember you and not us!? Huh!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:31 pm

"...I have no clue what you're talking about?" Mikio blinked as he was confused.

"Kat please..." Danny frowned as he tried to hold Kat back.

"Well, this seems to be pretty awkward..." The nurse said, "Nathalie are you sure you don't remember your friends?"

Nathalie took a glimpse of everyone, and she doesn't even remember a thing. Not even her dating Ulrich. "I mean... I remember meeting Mikio since he was a new student at school. Then the last thing I remember was I running with him on the tracks and after that-" As Nathalie tried to explain she felt a sharp pain in her head.

"Take it easy..." The nurse said as she held on to Nathalie, "You probably have some memory loss that might take a while to recover. I think Nathalie needs some rest so it's best for all you guys to leave." She looked up at the group.

"W-We can't just leave!" Yumi said as she was shocked, "It's just out of nowhere Nathalie forgets about us. Something is not right."

"Of course the player over here did something." Odd blamed Mikio.

"For the last time... I didn't do anything." He rolled his eyes as he gave Nathalie a concerning look.

"Clearly, you did." Jeremie gave a glare towards Mikio.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:56 pm

"Let me go, Danny! I'm gonna tear him a new one!" Kat yelled, struggling in her boyfriend's hold.

Ulrich had a downcast look on his face before he hung his head. "Kat. Stop."

Kat stopped her flailing before she looked at Ulrich. Her eyes were wide and she snapped out, "The hell do you mean!? This guy did-"

"Just drop it! We need to go." Ulrich got up before he looked at Nathalie with a sad smile. "Sorry for the confusion. We're glad you're awake." He then glared at Mikio as he passed by him out the door. "Come on, guys."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Nathalie blinked but, at the same time, she felt like her heart was aching. She wasn't sure why, but she felt like she was punched in the stomach. As the group left, Mikio sat beside Nathalie. "Everything ok?" He asked.

"Stomach hurts..." Nathalie frowned, "Do I really know them?"

"...No clue..." Mikio said as he patted Nathalie's head, "Maybe they are your friends... maybe not?"

Nathalie became even more confused than before and sadly sighed, "Something's not right... what if you did do something to me? The last thing I remember was talking to you... and after that... my mind went blank."

"As the nurse said, you probably hit your head on something." Mikio said as he gave an unsure look. He looks over at the door and noticed the group still walking away. If that's one mermaid princess down, there's still a couple more to go...

~*~*~*~

"Ulrich!" Yumi called out as she noticed he was upset. "We should be in there!"

"Yumi... we can't." Aelita frowned.

"I agree with Yumi!" Odd said, "Ulrich you have to fight this."

"It's still weird though. Nathalie fainted out of nowhere and out of nowhere she can't remember a thing about us and just Mikio?" Jeremie thought about it.

"Guys, at the moment we're just angry. We should take a breather for a moment." Danny said.

"Honestly, no! Nathalie has been with us for this long, plus for her not to remember Ulrich or even Kat! Something is not right!" Yumi said.

"What do you mean Nathalie lost her memory?" A voice interrupted the conversation making the group looked over and spotted Koribella and Taliyah.

"Kori!" Odd said as he was surprised to see them. "What are you girls doing here?"

"Hippo sent us... he said something's not right with one of our pearls." Taliyah explained, "I guess we found out who it was."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Kat frowned and she walked over to the two girls, hugging them. "Something isn't right with Nat. She fainted a couple of days ago, and when she woke up, she couldn't remember any of us. The only person she remembered was this Mikio guy that recently joined our school."

"So, it does have to do with her mermaid side..." Ulrich was glad it wasn't X.A.N.A., but it still wasn't good. "Its not Gaito or Mikeru, is it? You girls already defeated them."

"We did, Ulrich, but apparently there's another threat we're not sure of," Kat said. She held her hands over her eyes. "Agh! This is so frustrating!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:01 pm

"Are you sure you guys defeated Mikeru for good?" Jeremie said as he starts to think about it, "The story that Kat mentioned on when your parents fought with Mikeru, didn't something similar happened to your dad?"

"Oh right!" Taliyah remembered, "Uncle Kaito lost his memory as well after Mikeru made his appearance."

"...Aunt Luchia kept on crying just because her husband didn't remember her over a surfing accident." Koribella sighed as she remembered her mom telling her the story.

"I'm confused what does this have to do with Nathalie?" Odd looks over at Jeremie, "What are you thinking about Einstein?"

~*~*~*~

Nathalie was trying to think about what happened while Mikio was sitting beside her. "You shouldn't think too much about this Nat?" Mikio tilted his head, "Sure they're your friends, or supposedly."

"...But you said something to me." Nathalie said as she tried to remember. Mikio frowned and held onto Nathalie's hand.

"Just do what the nurse said and get some rest." Mikio gives a concerned look.

Nathalie looked up and felt off when Mikio held her hand. She pulled it back and got up from the nurse's bed. "...I'm going to figure out what's going on here." Nathalie said as she left the nurse's office leaving Mikio behind.

She is stubborn... but at least it worked. Mikio thought about it as he shrugged, Taking a mermaid princess's memories should weaken the princesses for a bit when it comes with fighting Mikeru...
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:17 pm

"It wasn't a surfing accident, was it, Kat?" Ulrich looked at the Pink Mermaid Pearl Princess, whose eyes were wide after realizing what was going on.

"N-No. It was Mikeru. He noticed the power of the Panthalass Clan inside my dad and tried to possess him. It backfired, causing my dad to lose his memory," Kat explained.

"You said he 'tried to possess him'. It didn't work?" Ulrich asked.

"No. Mikeru ended up possessing a girl nearby. One who was frail like he was, but had a strong soul. It was enough to attach himself and he laid dormant, but he was using my dad to get close to the Mermaid Princesses so he could return to full power again. This has to be what is happening to Nathalie! Mikeru possessed this Mikio kid, tried to get to Nathalie, and she lost her memory!" Kat said, gripping her fists.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:44 am

Nathalie stormed out the door hearing everything as her eyes widen in fear. Koribella sighed in disappointment as she wanted to punch this Mikio person. She looked over and noticed Nathalie and Mikio following from behind. "Nathalie wait up! You should be resting!" Mikio said as he grabbed a hold of her wrist.

"No!" Nathalie said as she snatched it back and looked back at the group. Even though she couldn't recognize them, she spotted Koribella and for some reason, she felt like deep down she knows her.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Koribella said as she glared towards Mikio. She walked over to the two of them and placed her shoulder on Nathalie's shoulder for comfort. "I don't know who you are... or what you are 'Mikio' but, stay away from my cousin!"

"Cousin?" Nathalie blinked as she looked over at Koribella who was glaring towards Mikio.

"...Look, I'm sure you heard about the accident, but Nathalie needs some resting since she doesn't remember anything." Mikio placed his hands up as he didn't mean it.

"I don't care!" Koribella said as she pushed Nathalie towards Ulrich, "I don't trust you and we know what's going on."

"W-What do you mean?" Mikio blinked.

"Look, I understand that we're related... but I'm confused with what's going on right now?" Nathalie frowned.

"More like we figured something out." Odd said as he glared towards Mikio, "You got some nerve on using your power against a Mermaid Princess."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum