Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 17 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:19 am

As the song ended, Gaito was already on the ground feeling weak. "H-How..." Gaito said as he tried to catch his breath.

"It's the power of Aqua Regina." Koribella said, "It's time to end this battle Gaito."

Gaito gave a smirk and nodded, "Honestly, even now the mermaid princesses in this generation has gotten stronger than before."

"That's because they've learned from us." Rina said as she glared at Gaito. "Even though you came back and got stronger, they've learned a lot."

"...I know..." Gaito nodded. The castle suddenly started to shake and going down making the group surprised.

"We better get out of here! Everything is going to fall." Taliyah suggested as she looked back at the parents.

"What about Gaito though?" Nathalie asked as she looked back.

"There's no time!" Danny said as he grabbed a hold of Kat's hand and attempt to run out of the castle.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:54 pm

"This way! Everyone, hurry!" Hippo ushered everyone out of the nearest exit.

Ulrich had grabbed Nathalie's hand and they all made a beeline to the exit. Subaru stayed close to Karen and Nathalie, making sure his family got out okay.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Once everyone got out of the castle, the castle crumbled to pieces. Making everyone get out safe and sound, except for Gaito and his minions. "Well...we did it?" Koribella tilted her head.

"I don't know." Nathalie said as she got transformed back into her mermaid form along with the other princesses.

"Did everyone make it out?" Danny asked as he looked over at the parents along with Hippo who made it out as well.

"Did we finally defeat Gaito?" Taliyah frowned as she wasn't sure what just happened.

"I think we did." Nathalie said as she noticed the castle was destroyed and no sign of Gaito and his minions were coming out.

"You girls did it!" Luchia said as she hugged her daughter, "I'm so proud of you Kat! You did so well!"

"Luchia please..." Kaito awkwardly chuckled trying to pull Luchia away from her daughter.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:07 pm

Kat actually didn't mind this time, so she smiled and pulled her dad into their group hug. "I love you guys!"

"That's my baby girl!" Karen squealed and hugged Nathalie just as tightly.

Subaru kissed Nathalie's head. "We're so proud of you, Nat."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:29 pm

"Thank you." Nathalie smiled at her parents and hugged them back.

As they arrived back on land Noel and Coco were there on the beach with other Lyoko warriors. "Karen!" Noel said as she rushed up and hugged her sister, "I'm so glad you're ok."

"Noel! Coco! You're here, but how?" Rina blinked.

"We sensed something was wrong and assume our daughters might be in trouble along with your's. When we arrived to school, I recognize Odd and the others and they both explained what happened." Noel mentioned.

"Mom!" Koribella said as she went up to hug her mom.

"Both of them were worried about you guys." Jeremy said.

"We're glad to see you guys safe and sound." Yumi nodded, "What happened though?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:59 pm

"The girls were able to band together and stop Gaito. A person appeared. Aqua Regina you said?" Ulrich asked the girls.

"Yes. She's like our Goddess," Kat said, smiling at Coco and Noel. "Good to see you again!"

"Anything from X.A.N.A.? Did they attack while we were gone?" Ulrich asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:24 pm

"Nope." Jeremy said, "We should be good."

"XANA was pretty quiet while you guys were dealing with that." Aelita said, "We did manage to clean up the mess though."

"It's so nice to see you too Kat." Coco smiled.

"So what's going to happen now? Since Gaito is destroyed and the war is finally over with him." Taliyah asked as she looked at the princesses.

"We go back to our kingdom of course." Koribella said, "We need to continue our duty as princesses."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:39 pm

"Not this again! I'm NOT going back! I-I can't," Kat said, grabbing Danny's hand. She looked at her parents. "Mom, Dad, p-please... I know we're safe from Gaito, but I don't... I don't want to leave."

"You girls have a duty to fulfill. We're sorry," Karen said, even though she knew it sucked to leave the human world behind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:58 pm

"B-But..." Nathalie frowned.

"Nathalie I think it's best to visit your kingdom for now." Noel said, "Since the war is over. It's best to help restore the kingdom."

"Then you can come back." Rina said, "It's the duty of being a princess."

Nathalie sighed as she thought about it, "I'll go, but I'm taking Ulrich."

"N-Nathalie..." Koribella sighed as she wasn't sure if the kingdom would accept seeing a human in the kingdom.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm

"Fine. Only this once," Karen allowed as she crossed her arms.

"Karen, are you..." Subaru saw his wife's look and he shut up real quick.

"If she's allowed to take Ulrich, I'm taking Danny with me. If-If he wants to come," Kat said as she looked at her boyfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum