Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:42 pm

"We should, but it's risky." Koribella said, "There's only like 4 mermaid princesses here and 2 humans."

"Gaito is a strong one to go against and we need more power if we want to weaken him." Taliyah nodded.

"Well you're not wrong there." Yuri interrupted as she spotted the princesses.

"You!" Nathalie said as she spotted Yuri folding her arms at them.

"I figured you guys would come here." Yuri sighed.

"I'm not surprised you would be expecting us." Danny said as he stood in front of Kat.

"Well of course. Your parents are here." Yuri gave a shrug.

"You seem careless..." Nathalie mentioned as she noticed Yuri's expression.

"Pretty much yeah." Yuri muttered, "Not really in the mood and dealing with you guys just makes it worst for me."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:31 pm

"Where are they? Tell us!" Kat growled, grabbing Danny's arm in case she needed to defend him. He was still human and she would kill anyone who hurt him.

"They must be that way," Ulrich said, talking about the way Yuri turned to them when she mentioned their parents.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm

"With Gaito of course where else." Yuri sighed, "You don't have to be so defensive about it. I'm not even going to do anything anyways."

"You did cause a lot of trouble for us, so we kind of have the right to act that way." Nathalie mentioned.

"Plus you're still an enemy Yuri." Koribella folded her arms.

"If they are with Gaito, how are we going to figure this out?" Taliyah frowned, "We can't just obviously charge in on this situation."

"Well if you guys charge in then we can be doomed. I thought all the princesses would be here." Yuri folded her arms, "This is just a disappointment."

"We haven't heard from the orange pearl." Nathalie mentioned.

"That's a shame..." Yuri muttered.

"Do you have any idea on how the girls can get their parents?" Danny asked as he held on to Kat's hand hopefully she's starting to calm down.

"I can figure out a way to help. If you girls can trust me on that." Yuri said as she looked over at Kat knowing how stubborn she is.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:25 pm

"You want to help us? Why do I have a feeling you're trying to trick us?" Kat crossed her arms.

"Because she's telling the truth!" Hippo, who looked human, swam over to them.

"Who's that?" Ulrich asked, not used to Hippo in his human form.

"That's Hippo! Hippo, what are you talking about?" Kat asked, eyes wide.

Hippo swam to Yuri's side. "Yuri-chan means well! She wants to help!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:40 pm

"H-Hippo-sama!" Yuri's eyes began to twinkled as she was happy to see him once again. She ran up to him and hugged him tight, "I miss you!"

"Huh?" Koribella and Taliyah blinked as they didn't know when that happened.

"I-Its a long story." Danny muttered as he saw some of it but, wasn't sure.

"When Hippo mentioned about meeting someone, I didn't think it was you." Nathalie sighed.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? You're lucky that I'm trying to help get your parents back!" Yuri glared at Nathalie.

"I'm just surprised." Nathalie blinked as she still noticed Yuri's stubborn attitude.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:37 pm

"Hippo, you have a lot of explaining to do when we get back!" Kat snapped at Hippo.

Hippo gulped. "I-I understand. But please, I know where your parents are. But Gaito has gotten stronger and he won't give them back so easily. Trust me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:49 pm

"He's right." Yuri nodded as she wrapped her arm around him, "I'm not sure if you guys can fight it."

"That's why there's some help like you and Hippo." Danny mentioned.

"I'm not even sure if we are even powerful for Gaito as well. He was easy to defeat before, but now it might just be different." Yuri frowned.

"Well it's best to take us to our parents." Nathalie said, "We came here for a reason and we can't stand around and do nothing. They're in trouble, and we have to do something."

"Nathalie..." Koribella said as she was surprised, "She's right though."

"Alright..." Yuri sighed as she led them to where their parents are.

~*~*~*~

"At least the kids are safe." Luchia frowned as she didn't expect this to happen.

"They should be fine." Mashiro said, "I know they'll be coming for us."

"Well that's cute." Maria snickered, "I doubt they are powerful enough to stop Gaito though, they need all the princesses they can get."

"The girls are powerful though." Rina said as she glared at Maria, "I'm just surprised that you guys be coming back again."

"It's a good thing cause we're strong." Izuru said as she joined in on the conversation.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Hippo stopped at the corner where their parents were being held in a cage. "Wait," he whispered to the others. "Izuru and Maria are guarding them."

"We can take them," Kat said, cracking her knuckles before Hippo gave her a look. "What?"

"If you attack, it'll alert Gaito that we are here and send reinforcements. We need to draw them out!" Hippo hissed.

"Divide and Conquer. Just like in Lyoko," Ulrich summed up. He nodded. "You leave them to me and Danny. You girls get your parents."

"What? No way!" Kat said, not wanting them to get hurt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 pm

"I agree on this." Danny nodded as he looked over at Kat and held her hand. "We're going to be fine."

"Whatever is best just go for it." Koribella said.

Danny looked over at Ulrich and gave a nod as they walked out. Luchia frowned in her cage and spotted Ulrich and Danny. "Wait wha-" Luchia gasped.

Kaito noticed and looked over and spotted the boys. "You guys shouldn't be here it's dangerous." Kaito said.

Izuru and Maria looked over and spotted Ulrich and Danny. "Well I didn't expect this." Maria folded her arms.

"I thought it would be the mermaid princesses who would come here and invade. Not you guys." Izuru sighed, "Well this is just going to be a boring fight."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:38 pm

"Don't be so sure. I don't like to hit women, but I could make an exception for a sea hag like you! Come and get me!" Ulrich told Izuru after kicking some sand into her face and taking off.

"What is this?" Karen wondered, thinking it was weird to see the boys there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum