Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:21 pm

"Unlocking the Panthalassan clan power might be dangerous though. Even if you're a mermaid princess, who knows what could happen." Kaito frowned as he thought about it.

"Do you really think that's the best way?" Rina asked as she folded her arm towards the group.

"I mean, it doesn't hurt to give it a try." Luchia shrugged, "but I do agree with your father. It might be too risky."

"We have no other choice though." Nathalie sighed.

"What I suggest is maybe trying to keep in contact with the other princesses." Rina suggested, "We need to keep in contact with Koribella and Taliyah."

"Don't forget about your own daughter as well." Masahiro chuckled as he remembered Ivory.

"Speaking of Ivory, where is she? She goes to this school?" Rina folded her arms.

"She has been busy." Aelita said, "We don't really hang out with her that much due to reasons."

"What kind of reasons?" Luchia tilted her head.

"Just Sissi issues." Nathalie said.
~*~*~*~
"Well cause uhhh..." Nicholas was going to speak til Herb interrupted him.

"I'm sorry he's an idiot. We just don't think you're even the right person to hang out with people like us and Sissi." Herb rolled his eyes.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Ivory blinked. "Um... what do you mean, not the right person?" She scratched at her head. "We became friends because we were roommates and got... close? If anything, she definitely would have... shoved me away by now, but she didn't...! So, did I do something wrong to you two?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:31 pm

"Sissi? That girl that always tries to humiliate you, Nathalie?" Karen asked.

"Pretty much," Kat muttered and she felt a little peeved that they won't tell her how to use her other abilities. "And what if we can't get in touch with them? What if they got captured, too?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 pm

“We would have felt something if they did got captured.” Rina mentioned, “We should be fine for now.”

“And yes that girl.” Nathalie rolled her eyes. “Ivory is her roommate and they have been spending a lot of time together most of the time. I don’t mind it, and I do feel like the girl has changed.”

“But she does still humiliate Nathalie from time to time.” Odd mentioned.

“So kind of changing.” Jeremy added in.

“Anyways, enough about Sissi!” Luchia said as she didn’t like this girl either way. “We need to focus on keeping you guys safe. The reason why we came here is because Aqua Regina and we were supposed to take you girls back home.”

“Wait what?!” The group said.

“Mom, this can’t be true!” Nathalie said as she frowned and looked over at her mom.

“I’m sorry girls, but it’s too dangerous. Gaito knows where you guys are. This is making things easier for him to set a plan on you guys and kidnap you.” Kaito sighed.

“And it’s safer for your moms to fight him off.” Masahiro said. “We just want you girls to be safe.”

“Which is why we need to find Ivory and take her home as well.” Rina mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:31 am

"No! I'm not going home! Not yet!" Kat refused as she took some steps back. She clenchded her fists before she turned and ran away, as fast as she could.

"Kat!" Ulrich frowned and he looked over at Nathalie, wondering what she was going to do. Was she going to run away, too?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Luchia sighed as she looked over at the others and Nathalie. "I'm sorry it has to be this way." She looks at Nathalie and the rest.

"Honestly, I'm not liking the idea." Nathalie folded her arms as she looked over at her parents. "Mom, this can't happen right?"

"It's best for you guys." Rina frowned, "We don't like it either, but with Gaito being powerful-"

"Who cares if Gaito is powerful?!" Nathalie snapped as she already had to deal with both Gaito and XANA.

"Nathalie please..." Aelita frowned as she placed her hand on her shoulder.

"I'll go after her." Danny said as he got up and left the group and start to go after Kat. "Kat wait up!"

Nathalie sighed as she looked over at Ulrich and wrapped her arms around him. "Please, we can't let them leave. If you guys take them away it's going to show that we lost." Jeremy said.

"Well do you have a better idea?" Kaito folded his arms as he looked at Jeremy.

"What about the other mermaid princesses? What about Kori and Taliyah?" Yumi mentioned. "We can get Ivory as well."

"If we gathered the princesses here, it's not going to be safe." Luchia said. "It might put you kids in danger as well."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Kat went to her dorm room and she slammed her door shut. "Ugh!! Dammit, dammit, dammit!" she yelled, throwing her pillow at the wall and kicked her trash can. She then slumped onto her bed and hugged her knees. She didn't want to go home! Not yet! Yes, she missed her palace, but she didn't want to leave her friends or Danny... Agh, she loved him way too much.

"We can take care of ourselves. We can take care of the girls, too, Miss Luchia," Ulrich told her as he held Nathalie tightly. "We'll keep them safe."

"You keep them safe? How?" Subaru asked, arms crossed and narrowed his eyebrows.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 pm

"With our stunning Lyoko warrior powers of course." Odd happily grinned making the parents confused.

"Seriously?" Kaito blinked, "Gaito is really powerful."

"What Odd is trying to say is... we can keep them safe. We have been this whole time ever since we found out about their secret." Yumi explained, "Both Nathalie and Kat have learned a lot when they came here. They got used to the lifestyle they are currently in."

"What about Ivory?" Rina asked.

"We haven't been hanging out due to some complicated girl issues." Nathalie mentioned, "But she's fine, and I'm sure she doesn't wanna leave either." Nathalie frowned as she looked at her parents.

"This is just all too much. I'm gonna go find Kat." Luchia said, "Let's go Kaito!" She grabbed Kaito's hand and dragged him wondering where Kat went.

"Luchia is always like this. It's ok." Rina mentioned, "There's just a lot to take in and she just want everyone to be safe, mostly you guys."
~*~*~*~
Danny arrived at Kat's room assuming she would be there. He walked up to door and knocked, "Kat... I know you're in there." Danny frowned hoping she's ok.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:36 pm

"We don't really know what you all had to go through in the past because of Gaito, but this time, we have a real fighting chance against him. He's never had to deal with humans like us before," Ulrich said.

"No, but he won't hesitate to wipe you off the face of the planet. Trust me. When I tried to help way back when, I nearly drowned in -50° weather," Subaru said as he thought back to meeting Karen.

Kat had nearly destroyed her room when she heard Danny. She sniffed and then opened the door before wrapping hwr arms around him. "I don't want to leave you," she whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm

"I know..." Danny said as he tightly wrapped his arms around her. "It's going to be ok... your parents just care about your safety."

"I remember that time." Rina sighed, "Karen did managed to save your life though."

"It doesn't matter." Nathalie said, "We're staying here. Even if it's risky and I might injured myself again, I'm still staying here and I'm sure Kat is going to do the same as well."

"Nathalie, you need to understand-" Masahiro was about to speak but got interrupted by Nathalie.

"No! You guys need to listen. If you guys were our age at the moment, you guys would have done the same exact thing if your parents wanted you guys to go back to the kingdom. How many times have Luchia left and force herself to stay because of Kaito? Along with mom, after saving Aunt Noel, and meeting dad of course... she decided to stay in the end cause of them." Nathalie explained. "You guys made your choices on wanting to fight on land and Kat and I are doing the same."

Nathalie got up, "Nathalie, you're being risky." Rina said as she looked over at her.

Nathalie sighed as she grabbed Ulrich's hand leaving the room. She stopped at the door way looking back at her parents who were concerned but, gave them a smile and went to the factory with Ulrich. "Geez this girl is stubborn." Masahiro sighed as he pushed his glasses up and looked over at Karen and Subaru.

~*~*~*~
Kaito and Luchia found Danny as he was comforting Kat. "Kat!" Luchia called out, "Please listen."

"Luchia..." Kaito said as he pulled her back before she reached Kat. "Leave her be... she needs time alone."

"But-" Luchia said.

"You did the same thing before as well, and she's doing what she wants." Kaito sighed, he looked back at his daughter knowing how hurt she was to hear the news. "Come on let's go back with the others." Kaito said as he dragged Luchia along back to the room.

Danny looked over and spotted Kat's parents silently walking away leaving the 2 alone. "Kat... I'm willing to keep you safe no matter what, but only if you're willing to take this risk. You and Nathalie got hurt before, I don't want anything to happen to you guys again including you." Danny frowned.

Nathalie sighed as she arrived at the factory with Ulrich and sat somewhere leaning her back against the wall. "Sorry if I dragged you along, I needed a change of environment and this might be a safe place for now to get away from Gaito and his minions." Nathalie mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum