Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 26 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:46 pm

"If they catch us in mermaid form and out us, we're doomed. We'll have to go back to our kingdoms and never return here," Kat said, wanting everyone to know how bad this could get.

"We'll be more careful. You girls don't go anywhere near the ocean without one of us with you to make sure you're not being followed. We'll just have to keep our guards up," Ulrich said as he gripped Nathalie's hand. He was not going to lose her, not again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Nathalie frowned, but silently nodded. "This is bad though...they're getting suspicious with Ivory too if they're suspicious about us."

"What can we do about it? Ivory is the only one close with them including Sissi." Aelita mentioned.

"We'll talk to her when we get the chance to come up with something." Nathalie said, "I know she can distract Sissi for awhile, but I'm not so sure about them."

While they were having their conversation, Herb and Nicholas were suspiciously exchanging glances with each other trying to listen in to what the Lyoko warriors were talking about. "Hello!" Sissi loudly cleared her throat catching the two's attention. "Can you guys stop staring at them? Or even try listening to their conversation?! I have talked to Ulrich about it and you guys have officially gone insane."

"But, what if Ulrich knows as well? What if he's doing this to protect the girls?" Herb interrogated. "Ulrich and the group know something is up with the girls, and they are covering it up."

"I agree!" Nicholas nodded, "We saw it with our own eyes. That was not a rehearsal number like you said."

"But, we all know Kat, Nathalie, and Ivory can sing. And seeing those frilly idol outfits is their thing." Sissi rolled her eyes, "It's normal to be like a secret popstar."

"So what you're saying is..." Nicholas said as he looked at the water in his hand, "Do you think they transform into idols due to water? They were on the beach?"

"Now that is just stupid." Herb mumbled in annoyance.

"I'm just saying!" Nicholas said as he swirled the water in his cup, "I'm going to try it."

"W-Wait Nicholas!" Sissi got up from her chair, but it was too late as Nicholas was already there closed to the Lyoko warriors group.

Nicholas was behind the mermaid princesses and right away was gonna dump water on Kat, Danny knew something was up and noticed Nicholas from the corner of his eye and pushed Kat away wetting himself instead. "Nicholas!" Sissi shouted, "What the heck?!"

"Hm... I missed." Nicholas gave a dumbfounded look.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:32 pm

"Danny!" Kat quickly stood up to avoid the water hitting her before she growled at Nicholas. "You little punkass brat!! What the hell!?" she yelled as she grabbed Nicholas' shirt, ready to pulverize him.

"K-Kat, wait!" Ulrich grabbed her arm, taking her off of Nicholas.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:51 pm

"H-Hey!" Jim shouted, "W-What's going on here?"

"Kat! Stop!" Danny said as he almost was gonna grab Kat, but he can't because of the water.

"Kat!" Nathalie said as she tried to grab Kat.

"Alright! That's enough!" Principal Delmas came in and shouted leaving all the students standing there in silence, "THIS IS NOT HOW STUDENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE!"

"You 5 come with me!" Jim said as he picked up Kat and put him over his shoulder along with Nicholas on the other. Nathalie, Ulrich, and Danny followed them into the principal's office.

~*~*~*~

"I am upset with your behavior!" Principal Delmas said as he glared at Nicholas and Kat. "Miss Domoto! Would you like to explain what cause your violent behavior?! Because that behavior can lead you to suspension!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:03 am

"This little punk is my problem!" Kat said, pointing at Nicholas. "Not only did he just try to prank me by pouring water at me and getting Danny wet instead, but he and Herb have been stalking me and Nathalie!"

Kat, watch it, Ulrich thought, not wanting her to say anything else in case Nicholas might say something about their idol forms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:22 am

"I see... and Nicholas why would you cause that behavior?" Principal Delmas asked as he looked over at Nicholas.

"I wanted to experiment with something." Nicholas said, "I was just trying to prove Sissi a point that we're not crazy."

"It's pretty obvious that you are crazy...and immature about that." Nathalie muttered.

"Miss Shiomiya!" Principal Delmas glared towards Nathalie, "I can also suspend you too! Now...Nicholas, what were you trying to experiment on that could cause such violent behavior?"

"Simple, I was trying to see if Nathalie and Kat can transform into superheroes." Nicholas said making Nathalie let out a sigh.

"Superheroes?" Principal Delmas became confused.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:42 am

"You see? He's nuts!" Kat said, glaring at Nicholas. He just needed to leave them alone!!

"Nicholas saw them at the beach," Ulrich spoke out. "But, Principal Delmas, it was the girls' performance for the upcoming talent show. They just wanted some peace and quiet. Not even Danny or I were allowed to see for, uh..."element of surprise"."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:52 am

"Upcoming talent show?" Principal Delmas furrowed his brows, "I feel like all of you have gone insane!"

"Ulrich was right!" Danny said, "They were practicing a number for the talent show that is coming up. They have been trying to get this right for months now."

"Well...if you insist. This is going to be putting some punishment between Kat and Nicholas' though because of their behavior they did out in the cafeteria." Principal Delmas said as he glared at the 2.

"We're not suspended though right?" Nicholas asked.

"...If you want to be I can." Principal Delmas said as he glared at Nicholas, "I'm giving you 2 detention for 2 weeks. All of you are dismissed."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Kat frowned as she walked out with the others. She glared at Nicholas and Herb as they went the other way before turning to her friends. "I'm sorry for causing a ruckus. I was just so...angry!"

"I get that, but you'll be with Nicholas for two weeks for detention. That means you need to keep your cool and not let anything slip," Ulrich sighed as he crossed his arms. Not to mention they would be one member down in case X.A.N.A. did anything.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:59 pm

"Jeremy is not gonna like the sound of this." Danny said as he exchanged looks with the 3.

"It'll be fine." Nathalie said, "What's more important I'm sure some of us can still reach Lyoko and Kat can enjoy her sad time detention with...Nicholas."

"So I've heard." Aelita said as she joined in on the conversation with Jeremy as they spotted the 3 outside the office.

"It's a bummer having detention." Jeremy said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, "I've remembered I got stuck in it once and couldn't do much about it and had to depend on the team with the supercomputer."

"Don't remind me of that." Danny groaned as he held on to Kat's hand, "That time was a terrible time!"

"But, you guys did pretty well." Aelita smiled.

"Still even though we got more people for XANA, Mikeru is still a thing. Who knows what minion he's putting out there since Gaito's minions disappeared after the castle got destroyed." Nathalie folded her arms, "Not to mention, we do have 2 people on our tails."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum