Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 25 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Kat was laughing until she kissed him, hoping it would be enough distraction to make him stop tickling her.

"Its a great day," Ulrich whispered, laying his head on Nathalie's shoulder. Everything seemed calm for now and he'd take those calm moments.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:14 am

It was the next day and the group was back in Ms. Hertz's class. Ms. Hertz was going over the lesson while Nathalie was busy taking notes with Ulrich and Odd was taking a nap in class. As the bell rang and classes end, the group walked out. "What do you guys wanna do today?" Yumi asked as she was waiting outside for them.

"Hey Ulrich?" Sissi called out making Ulrich and the group looked over, "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Is that even safe?" Odd asked, "If this is another date again-"

"Maybe...maybe not." Sissi rolled her eyes but, still looks at Ulrich concerned.

Nathalie gave an unsure look and looked over at Ulrich wondering what he's going to do.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Ulrich just looked at Sissi before he looked at his friends and then back to her. "OKay. No funny business, Sissi," he warned her as he got up. He gripped Nathalie's hand before letting go to talk to Sissi alone.

"Should we follow them?" Kat asked, eyes narrowed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:40 pm

Nathalie nodded her head, “I trust him. Not Sissi though, but Ulrich wouldn’t let anything happen.”

“Nathalie not being jealous for once that’s a first.” Off let out a laugh making Nathalie glare towards him.

“Odd...” Danny muttered as he let out a sigh.

———————

Sissi stopped as she faced Ulrich and folded her arms. “I heard some stuff from Herb and Nicholas. They mentioned about how they followed Nathalie and Kat at the beach. Saw them turned into an idol or something. What is that supposed to mean? I’m curious.” She raised a brow at him.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:28 pm

"Odd, just, just stop," Kat sighed, too tired to slap his head or beat him.
---
Ulrich just casually crossed his own arms. He was trying to think of an excuse on the spot that didn't sound too ridiculous. "Well, Sissi, if you must know..." he sighed before he got an idea, "they're practicing a musical number for the talent show next month. They didn't want to give their idea away for anyone to steal it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 pm

"I'm just saying." Odd widely grinned making Yumi casually put her arm around Odd's shoulder.

"Come on..." Yumi said as she led Odd to the cafeteria, "You must be hungry."

"Oh definitely!" Odd happily nodded, "You guys know me so well."

Nathalie rolled her eyes but, continued on following the group to the cafeteria since she knows Ulrich was going to meet up with them after his talk with Sissi. "I'm still suspicious though." Nathalie glanced over at Danny and Kat. "I just feel like something's not right." She awkwardly rubbed her arm slightly worried.

"I'm sure whatever it is, Ulrich will tell us after." Danny said as he tried to reassure Nathalie with a smile while holding on to Kat's hand.

~*~*~*~

"Some musical number? I knew the girls would sing, but at the beach and they were in the water?" Sissi raised a brow at Ulrich, "Herb and Nicholas mentioned there was an angel there too. I think they have officially gone crazy."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:29 pm

"Yeah, he's not gonna hold out on us. If its anything bad, Ulrich will shut Sissi down right away," Kat said, not wanting Nathalie to worry. If Sissi got too close, she'd take care of it herself.
---
"Its all for the number, Sissi. Now, are we done here? I want to get back to Nathalie and my friends," Ulrich said, not wanting to explain anything else. However, this wasn't good. The girls were found out, almost. They needed to be more careful.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:19 pm

"Hmm..." Sissi frowned as she didn't know what to say or what to believe, she does know one person who might know Nathalie and Kat well. "Alright..." She nodded as she walked away and went back with her group.

~*~*~*~

The group was already eating their lunch as the usual happened with Odd gnawing down on his food in one go. "Odd easy there." Aelita said as she spotted Odd almost done with her food.

"Hey! I'm a walking stomach ok." Odd said as he already finished his food before anyone else. He looks up and noticed Ulrich and Sissi already back, but Sissi walked her separate way with the group.

"How'd it go?" Jeremy asked as he noticed Ulrich as well.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:27 pm

"Fine, but we have a little bit of a problem," Ulrich said after sitting down. He looked at Kat and Nathalie. "Herb and Nicholas saw you both at the beach. They saw you in your idol forms and going against Mikeru."

"W-Wait, they did?" Kat looked at Ulrich, eyes wide.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:05 pm

“I’m not surprised.” Nathalie said, “Herb and Nicholas has been suspicious of us cause of Ivory.”

“You mean that plan they talked about that got you in trouble with Ms. Hertz?” Aelita mentioned.

Nathalie nodded, “Pretty much. Good thing it was our idol forms though. This is still bad though.”

“How come?” Yumi asked, “Its not as if they spotted you with tails.”

“Yeah, but this Herb and Nicholas we’re talking about.” Danny furrowed his brows, “They’re not going to stop especially Herb.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum