Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 29 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 pm

"I guess..." Nathalie muttered as she watched Mikio walk away.

~*~*~*~

Class started and the students were in class while as for Kat was in detention with Nicholas. The door suddenly opened revealing Mikio peeking his head out. "Oh! Sorry uhhh I thought this was where my class is supposed to be." Mikio said as he noticed the two in the room.

"Who are you?" Nicholas asked as he glared at Mikio.

"I'm Mikio, I'm new here." Mikio said as he entered the room, "Usually there would be a teacher watching over detention." He noticed Jim missing.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Ulrich was back in Mrs. Hertz class with all his friends, currently doing a pop quiz she surprised them with. As resident evil lady of the school, of course pop quizzes were a thing.

Kat rose an eyebrow at this guy. "Yeah, uh... Jim's always spacing out or getting onto other kids. He only pops in, like, once every hour to make sure we're still here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:05 am

“I see.” Mikio said as he looks over at Kat. “I didn’t expect a cute girl like you to have detention though.” He winks at Kat.

“Great... new kid is a flirt.” Nicholas mumbled. “Shouldn’t you be going to class?”

“I mean it’s normal for a new kid to get lost.” Mikio casually shrugged it off. “Plus it’s nice making some new friends.”

~*~*~*~

As soon as the pop quiz was done, the students were allowed to get out early. Nathalie finished her test and she was waiting for Ulrich and the others to finish. “I feel like the test was easy.” Jeremy said.

“That’s because you were the first one to finish Einstein!” Odd let out a big sigh as he knows he flunked the test like always.

“Is Kat done with detention?” Aelita asked Danny.

“Yeah, I’m about to go get her right now.” Danny said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:49 pm

"Friends, right. Because I have a boyfriend, but thanks for the compliment," Kat told Mikio. She got up. "So, where are you trying to get to? I can take you."
---
Ulrich rubbed his head after he got done with the test. He still couldn't get the weird feeling out of his head about the new guy. Something was way off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:44 am

“I was supposed to be with someone named Ms. Hertz, but I’m pretty sure class is done for the day.” Mikio said as he got up and walked with Kat.

Both of them as they exited detention arrived back and noticed the group. Nathalie glanced over and spotted Mikio and was surprised to see both of them together. “Uhhh looks like Kat has beat you to it Danny.”

Danny looks over his shoulder and spotted Kat talking with Mikio. He felt a bit jealous from what he was seeing, but at the same time he has never met this kid before. “Who’s the new guy?” Odd asked, “it looks like he’s making a move on Kat.”

“His name is Mikio. He’s pretty much the new kid here.” Nathalie said as she did had a small conversation with him before Ulrich found her.

Last edited by KawaiiMochi on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Ulrich narrowed his eyes and he moved a bit closer to Nathalie. "Kat. Hey. How was detention? No trouble?" he asked.

"Other than the trouble of keeping my eyes open, nah," Kat shrugged before gesturing to Mikio. "So, this is Mikio. He got lost trying to get to Ms. Hertz class. Mikio, this is Ulrich, Nathalie, Odd, Yumi, Aelita, Jeremy, and my boyfriend, Danny."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 am

( Ok no more trying to rp on the ipad, sometimes I love autocorrect, but at the same time I be hating autocorrect xD )

"Boyfriend? Oh hey! Nathalie!" Mikio happily waved at Nathalie.

Nathalie waved back, "Nice to see you again."

"I didn't know he was supposed to be in our class." Jeremy mentioned.

"Where are you from?" Aelita asked.

"Well, I'm from around here, and used to go to a different school. But, my mother sent me here and I just encountered Nathalie and Kat. I'm not so sure why, but you guys look familiar. Well at least you girls are pretty." Mikio chuckled.

"Player much?" Danny muttered as he put his arm around Kat and pulled her close.

"I'm not trying to steal anyone's girl." Mikio shrugged, "I'm just putting compliments out there that they got my attention."

"You probably might have more flirting skills compared to Odd." Yumi said.

"Hey! My flirting game is fine just so you know!" Odd said as he gave an annoyed look. "I dated the whole 8th grade at Kadic academy!"

"That's some skill man." Mikio said as he leaned over for a fist bump.

"Thanks!" Odd fist bumped him, "At least someone noticed my charismatic skills."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:45 pm

I wouldn't call it a compliment, Kat thought with a little eyeroll. She then smiled at Danny and kissed his cheek. She loved when he was protective. It was adorable!

"Well,uh, thanks for the compliments, but we're gonna head out," Ulrich said, taking Nathalie with him. They all should check out Lyoko anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 am

"It was nice seeing you Mikio. See you around school!" Odd said as he fist bumped with Mikio.

"Yeah... see ya around." Mikio awkwardly waved as the group walked to the factory.

~*~*~*~

Back at the Factory, Jeremy was on the super computer typing and looking at the maps warning about the monster's position. "Alright guys, you know the drill in Sector 5." Jeremy mentioned.

"Yeah, yeah..." Odd said as the group arrived, "Find the button before time run outs."

"Not to mention look for monsters along the way." Yumi chuckled.

"Right..." Jeremy said.

As the group start to roam through sector 5 looking for the button, Nathalie noticed Danny and Ulrich feeling off. "You guys ok?" Nathalie raised a brow at the 2 of them.

"They're probably just being protective because of the new guy." Odd said as he stood next to Nathalie. "He's pretty cool though!"

"Yeah Mikio doesn't seem like a bad person." Aelita shrugged.

"He does flirt a lot though." Yumi said.

"But isn't it weird though?" Danny raised a brow and folded his arms, "He just appears out of nowhere and started to flirt with Kat right away."

"I mean he was just giving her a compliment?" Jeremy said in a confused tone.

"He was just being friendly." Nathalie said as she placed her hand on Ulrich's shoulder, "I'm sure it's nothing to worried about. Plus he knows that we're both taken."

"Mostly everyone in this group is in a relationship." Yumi said.

"Yeah! So there's nothing to worry about when it comes to Mikio." Jeremy said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:02 am

"I don't know. A new guy showing up right after Mikeru? Seems way off," Ulrick said, not going to let this feeling go. He had to be on top of his game, for his team, for his girlfriend. He nearly lost Nathalie once. He wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Lets just worry about the dude later. Lyoko first," Kat said, thankful to be able to hit some things after the horrible time in detention.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum