Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 28 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:14 pm

"Remember what I said. No one goes alone. Kat should be fine in detention, but someone should be with Nathalie and even Ivory, if we can find her," Ulrich reminded them.

"I agree. Mikeru isn't one to mess with," Kat said, picking at her food since she wasn't too hungry.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:04 pm

"Yeah..." Nathalie frowned.

"You're not eating?" Danny looks over at Kat just picking at her food. "You probably should eat something before we head to detention."

"Speaking of detention..." Sissi interrupted as she glances at the group. "Whatever stunt you guys did to get Nicholas in trouble is immature."

"We didn't start any trouble, it was more like Nicholas who started the trouble." Nathalie said as she glared over at Sissi.

"Well he's in detention, and of course she's in detention. Which means you girls did something." Sissi said, "I'm not even stealing Ulrich from you anymore Nathalie."

"It's not even about that." Nathalie let out a sigh. "Why would you even think that? Your two friends has gone insane on trying to expose us when there's nothing going on with us." She slammed her hand on the table and got up from her chair. "I already lost sleep enough, then I had to deal with this." She stormed out of the lunchroom making Sissi and the group watched her leave.

"Someone is on their period." Sissi mumbled.

"I told you Sissi, she's gone insane ever since she came back." Herb pointed out.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm

If Kat wasn't already in trouble, she would've leaped up and smacked the stupid out of the both of them. "I'm gonna go," she said, getting up and grabbing a piece of toast left. "I'll see you guys later." She didn't mean to be so short, but she was getting angry.

"Nat! Kat!" Ulrich frowned after them before glaring at Sissi. "Seriously, Sissi, what is your problem? They haven't done anything wrong!" He then went after Nathalie, not wanting her to go alone. "Danny! Follow Kat!" he called as he ran out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm

"Seriously... this is getting on my nerves." Danny said as he glared over at Herb and Nicholas and followed Kat to see where she ran off.

~*~*~*~

Nathalie was sitting at the usual bench where the Lyoko warriors would hang out from time to time. She let out a sigh. She was done with everything that was going out, and she was also pretty stressed out dealing with Herb and Nicholas getting suspicious about them being mermaid princesses. "You look upset? Is everything ok?" A voice interrupted.

"I'm fine... why you asking?" Nathalie looks up and recognizes a new person, "...Who are you?"

"Oh! S-Sorry!" A boy with brown hair blinked as he realized he didn't introduce himself, "I'm Mikio. I just attended this school today, since I'm not sure. Something tells me I should be here."

"Mikio..." Nathalie said as she got up from the bench, "Well nice to meet you, I'm Nathalie."

"You know... a pretty girl like you shouldn't be upset." Mikio grinned at Nathalie.

"Uhhh thanks for the compliment, but I have a boyfriend." Nathalie rolled her eyes.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Kat had about another 30 minutes before her sentence began, so she was in the courtyard underneath a big tree. She would rather be swimming in the ocean, but she couldn't let anyone follow her or risk Mikeru showing up.
---
"Nat?" Ulrich called when he saw her and some...strange boy. He immediately narrowed his eyes before hurrying over. "Nat, hey," he said, going to her side and grabbed her hand. "Who's, uh, who's your friend here?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:27 pm

"Usually you would be at the beach, but I figure you would be here." Danny said as he sat down next to Kat. "I know what Sissi said is harsh, and I also know both you and Nathalie are under a lot of stressed. You girls can get through it though." He gently grabbed on to her hand.

~*~*~*~

"Oh! He's new here." Nathalie said as she looked over at Mikio.

"I'm Mikio Amagi." Mikio said as he stuck his hand out to shake Ulrich's hand, "So you're the boyfriend... she's pretty cute."

Amagi... Nathalie thought to herself, Now why does that sound familiar?
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Ivory remained quiet at the table with Sissi, finishing up her food and moving to throw it out. "Just once," she looked at them all with a glare, "just... Please make an effort to not bother them." Her gaze softened when looking toward Sissi, but then hardened once more when looking at Nicholas and Herb. "Sissi has been putting an effort to try and not be rude, given a few slip-ups, but you two! Knock it off, I mean it. There is nothing going on with them, so back off!"

She then stormed out of the dining hall, looking for either Nathalie or Kat.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Kat gripped his hand and shook her head. "Its all bull. We came here as refugees from Gaito and now we definitely need to keep under Mikeru's radar. We're not doing anything wrong. We just want to have good lives."
---
Ulrich didn't shake his hand and just glared at him. "Yeah. Thanks. Come on, Nathalie, lets go back to the others. They're all a little worried," he said, getting her to stand up. "Nice to meet you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:02 pm

"Uh... you too." Mikio said as he glared over at Ulrich and Nathalie as they walked away.

"Ulrich?" Nathalie raised a brow at him, "He was just trying to be friendly and help."

~*~*~*~

"I know, but sometimes things are like this and we have to be heroes in order to save the world." Danny said, "Don't worry when these things are finally over... we can actually be normal people for once."

~*~*~*~

"You see what you guys did!" Sissi said as she glared over at Herb and Nicholas.

"But Sissi! How can you not be suspicious of Ivory and the other 2! We're telling the truth from what we saw!" Herb said.

"And I think you guys have officially gone insane." Sissi rolled her eyes.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:41 pm

"I don't have a good feeling about that guy," Ulrich told her, glancing back to make sure Mikio didn't follow them. "Plus, remember, we can't trust anyone right now with Mikeru on the rise."
---
"I wish," Kat whispered. She leaned her head on his shoulder as she gripped his hand. She really just wanted a peaceful life.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum