Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:00 am

“Alive?!” Kate blinked as she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “I mean I guess him being alive is something, but it doesn’t understand the fact why was he missing all this time or what the heck happened. And the way he reacted when he saw me and Vert. It just sounds like he wasn’t grateful for it.” She gave a loud sigh as she went off on a huge rant.

“Right...a team.” AJ nodded in agreement as he tried not to make things awkward.

“How long has this been going on?” Vert’s dad asked.

“Quite awhile.” Vert mentioned, “Kate and Max are the new members that have recently joined.”

“I don’t know if your sister is right for this job. I understand she’s a great driver when it comes to motorcycles, but these missions are dangerous. Aren’t you scared of losing her?” Vert’s dad explained.

The team gave an unsure look as they wait for Vert to answer the question . Agura frowned as she didn’t really like the idea of how Vert’s dad is treating Kate like a little girl when she can handle herself.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:18 pm

"I'm sure he is grateful. You just need to talk to him," Zoom said, letting her rant but wanting her to be positive.

Unlike everyone else, Max wasn't gonna be quiet about this. "Of course he's scared of losing her, but she's more than capable of taking care of herself, no thanks to you that's for bloody sure!" she told Vert and Kate's dad. "She has done just fine without you. Both she and Vert did, so have a little more faith in her!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Vert's dad was surprised as he didn't expect Max to speak. "Max!" Stanford muttered, "I feel like it was kind of rude to say that to him."

"It's alright." Vert's dad said as he grinned over Max. "She's just proving to herself that she's being a true friend to Kate right now."

"They are best friends." Vert mentioned.

Eventually after, the team went back to the Hub and Vert's dad walked out and took a look around. "So this is how you guys set up for missions." Vert's dad said as he was amazed with the technology.

"We'll explain how we got in this situation." Vert said, "But you need to explain what happened all these years. I'm gonna go check on Kate." He walked over to Kate's room and casually entered through the door.

He looked over and noticed Kate ate some of the pizza and cuddling next to Zoom in his arms. "Feeling any better?" Vert asked as he leaned against the door wall as he stared at the couple.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:36 am

Zoom looked up at where Vert was and he nodded. "Yeah, yeah. She's feeling better," he said, looking down at Kate. "Right, babe?"

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:20 pm

“Yeah...” Kate gave a small smile towards Zoom and her brother.

Vert gave a nod, “Well come on out. Dad is going to explain to us what happened and why he has been missing for so many years.”

Kate gave an unsure look if she wanted to listen or not, but in the end she eventually got up and followed Vert and Zoom out to where the group were already gathered up with Vert’s dad.

Their dad noticed Kate out of her room and he was relieved to see her feel better. “Welcome back Kate.” Her dad grinned.

“...Thanks...” Kate said.

The group went quiet and their dad began on explaining what happened. “So how I went missing, and how I ended up there. I was driving around one day. This was when Vert’s was only a kid and Kate was a baby. Usually every morning I would go out for a morning drive to relax. Til one day, I saw a tornado. Well a dust storm... or so I thought. Of course with my mindset I wanted to experience it so I drove through it. And instead I ended up in that realm. I have been missing for so many years trying to figure out how to get out, and I wasn’t sure how. Eventually... I just ended up living in that realm. Til you guys came along.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:46 am

"You ended up in a storm shock," Zoom realized and his eyes went wide. "Its amazing how you were able to survive in there for so long."

Max had her arms crossed, but it did make sense. They did find him in that other dimension and it was possible that he could have drove into a storm shock. However, only crazy people would willingly go into a dust storm. Now she knew where Kate and Vert got their ambition from.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:11 pm

"The same thing did happened to me when I first discovered the storm shock. But, thankfully I ran into Sage and she taught me the ways on how to get out and eventually we became the Battle Force 5." Vert nodded.

"What?" Vert's dad became confused.

"Battle Force 5 is a team of warriors who are in charge of taking care of the battlezones and making sure the battle key doesn't fall into the wrong place." Sage cuts in as she joined crew, "Hello, my name is Sage. I'm one of the sentients who build the battle zones."

"Nice to meet you. Wait, a sentient? But, from what I heard from someone... all the sentients died." Vert's dad mentioned.

Sage frowned as she nodded, "It's true... I'm the only last sentient alive. Ever since we had war against my twin brother, the only best way for us to win and keep the peace was to hide off the battle keys and fight my twin brother. A lot of my people died, except me. Eventually I did came to the point of having no one, til I met Vert and created a team for him."

"Which is us!" Spinner grinned. "We're the best out there and we're keeping your son safe!"

"He can handle himself." Sherman rolled his eyes at Spinner.

"Eventually the team continuously to grow, and what I didn't expect from Sage is getting Kate involved." Vert mentioned as he glanced over at Kate.

"Hey! My sister too!" Stanford cuts in.

Vert chuckled, "Even if it's a lot of danger, I did learn that they both got potential being on this team. And from where we are now, I couldn't be happier." He stared at Max and gave a wink.

"Awww thanks bro!" Kate grinned as she lightly punched Vert on the arm. "You're pulling out the big brother card again." She rolled her eyes at him.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:29 am

"And the boyfriend card," Max giggled, hugging Vert's side and kissed his cheek. She looked over at Vert and Kate's dad. "You have a remarkable son, sir. Also an amazing daughter and this team loves them and would do anything to protect them. Ain't that right, Zoom?"

"Darn right," Zoom nodded and hugged Kate from behind with a grin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:24 pm

Kate smiled as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Zoom. Her dad looked at both of his kids on how much they’ve grown and how both of them are happy where they belong. “I have got to say... I didn’t expect Vert to be leading a team like this, but I’m happy for the both of you.” Vert’s dad said as he looked over at Vert.

“Now if mom finds out about you coming back...” Vert awkwardly mentioned.

“Your mother would kill me either way.” His dad chuckled knowing the thought.

“Do you miss her though?” Kate asked.

“Yeah I do, maybe i’ll visit her.” Kate’s dad said.

“Storm shock coming in t minus 2 minutes.” Sage said as the alarm goes off as well.

“Looks like that’s our cue! Family reunion is over.” Spinner said as he hopped in the Buster with Sherman.

“Dad, you stay here. We don’t want anything happening to you.” Vert said as he hopped in the Saber.

“No, I’m coming along.” Vert’s dad said as he hopped in his car and started it up.

“Dad, no. We just found you and we might lose you again.” Kate said as she was putting on her helmet.

“Oh come on kids. Where’s the fun in that?” Their dad grinned as he drove to the storm shock.

“Why does he have to be so stubborn...?” Kate muttered as she followed behind her dad and Vert tagged along her side.

The group made it through the storm shock and notice that it was a lava battle zone. “Oh boy, it’s going to get really hot in here.” Agura said as she noticed all that lava.

“Might be a hassle on finding the key too.” Sherman mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:27 am

"Oh bloody hell. Literally," Max said.

"Oh, the times I hate having a bike and no air conditioning," Zoom sighed as he sat on his bike.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next