Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 16 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:15 am

(*cough* Every girls childhood dream *cough* xD)

"I'm ok with mustard on food, but alone sounds pretty disgusting." Aria blinked as she didn't know what to say.

Eventually the pizza arrived and was set down, she shyly took a slice and start to nom on it.

~*~*~*~

"I can see that happening." Danny grinned, "Looks like it's our turn on the rollercoaster." He pointed at the line and notice the gates opening.

"Alright! I got this." Beast Boy said as he start to play the game and was doing really well at it. Right away, he won her a teddy bear. "Here you go! Told you I'm good at this game." He widely grinned.

"I won something!" Starfire happily cheered in the background making the 2 looked over and noticed her winning a giant teddy bear. She end up throwing the teddy bear towards Cassie which she didn't expect and fell back onto the ground as she felt the weight of the bear and she wasn't prepared to catch it on time.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 16 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:04 pm

((You right xD))

Robin watched her and got a little smile. "Well? How is it?" he asked.
---
Dove giggled as she held the teddy bear. "I never doubted it, BB!" she said with a big smile. "Thank you."

"Whoa!" Cyborg laughed and helped Cassie back up. "Want me to carry that for you? Looks kinda big for a little girl like yourself."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:37 pm

"Different compared to where I am, but it is good." Aria smiled as she always wondered what the cartoon food would taste like.

After the roller coaster ride, Danny felt the adrenaline rush and noticed Billie wanting to go on more rides. "Where else do you want to go?" Danny asked.

Beast Boy started to blush, and rubbed the back of his neck. "T-Thanks Dove." Beast Boy grinned, "Its been awhile since I have done something like this."

"...Please..." Cassie said as she couldn't feel the strength to get back up.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thrown the giant bear at you like that." Starfire said as she felt bad.

"...It's ok..." Cassie said as she was starting to lose her breath.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:30 pm

"Good," Robin chuckled as he ate his pizza. He thought about it before asking, "So what is your world like?"

"Uhh..." Billie saw the pirate ship ride and grinned. "That one! That's my favorite!" she told Danny. She was glad they had one there, too.

"Me, too," Dove admitted, giving him a smile. He was so cute! She was never going home. She wanted to stay here with him.

"Are you okay?" Cyborg asked, grabbing the bear from her and he checked her pulse. "Maybe we should get you some water and a bench to sit on."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:15 pm

"Hmm... pretty normal and basic." Aria said, "It's like one of those typical high school movies were powers don't exist and smart scientists are a thing with their jobs. For once... it just feels amazing to have some thrills and doing some action."

Aria gave a sigh as she glanced at her pizza, "People in my world know that my parents are the most known scientists. So I would get known to be the smart one. They're not wrong, but my parents did also use me as a test subject most of the time. And some of them can be dangerous."

~*~*~*~

"You sure like to go on rides." Danny chuckled, but held Billie's hand and went to the pirate ship together.

Beast Boy blushed, "Well we can either head back with the others, or we can try to go on some rides. What do you have in mind?"

"Probably." Cassie said as she walked over to the bench and sat down. "I understand flight is a thing, but I was not ready for my strength."

"It's ok, sometimes I'm like that too." Starfire smiled.

"...No you're not." Raven muttered.

Cassie chuckled and noticed that her watch began beeping, along with the other girls. "Are you ok?" Starfire asked as she tilted her head and noticed her watch beeping.

Aria glanced at her watch as well and noticed the beeping going off. "Well this is great." Aria sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:23 pm

"What's wrong?" Robin asked, getting worried when he saw the watch beeping. What did it mean?
---
Dove was gonna answer when her watch began to beep. "Wait, no, no. Don't tell me we're gonna teleport again," she said, grabbing her arm.

Billie grinned and got onto the pirate ship as soon as the watch started to flash. "Shit. This isn't good."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:46 am

"This is a first..." Aria said as she glanced down at her watch.

The watch started to beep quickly that it sounded like a ticking time bomb. Right away, Aria's gut feeling was telling her to hold on to Robin and both of them just disappear from the pizza place.

~*~*~*~

"What's going on?" Starfire asked as she peeks her head over and noticed Cassie randomly disappeared along with the others.

"Looks like they're watches are still malfunctioning." Cyborg sighed.

"Are they going to come back?" Starfire frowned.

"They will eventually." He made a small smile towards Starfire.

"Hey...where's Beast Boy though?" Raven asked as they noticed Dove and Beast Boy were near by, but nowhere to be found.

~*~*~*~

"Whoa!" Aria said as she went through the portal and landed on top of Robin. "Great...where are we now?" She muttered as she noticed a new universe.

"Aah!" Cassie said as she went through the portal along with Beast Boy and Danny who fell on top of each other clashing together.

"Cas?" Aria asked as she glanced over and spotted Cassie, but Beast Boy and Danny.

"W-Wait... you guys are here too?!" Aria blinked.

"...Is this what time travelling feels like?" Beast Boy groaned as he feels like he's about to barf.

"Please do not barf on me." Danny muttered as he quickly turned into a ghost and made Beast Boy fall on the ground instead of him. "Did you guys do that?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:25 pm

"Not on purpose. We were on the ride!!" Billie whined, since they had just dropped on the roller coaster when it teleported them.

Dove stood up and helped Beast Boy up before looking around. "Where are we now?"

"Is this, um...normal for you girls?" Robin asked, not exactly liking to be away from his team and home.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:16 pm

"Yes... but we didn't expect you to come along." Aria frowned.

"Looks like just another regular high school to me." Danny said as he noticed the lockers surrounding them.

"Maybe we should explore." Cassie said as she started walking while the others followed. Eventually, they ended up at the front of the school, "Does any of this look familiar to you guys?"

"Not that I know of." Aria gave a shrugged.

"I mean... I can't really say anything." Beast Boy looked confused as he didn't know what was going on.

Out of nowhere an explosion started to come in and then right after a car was about to go flying at them. Cassie noticed it right away that she started to create the shield around them protecting from the car hitting them. At the same time, the car was getting grabbed by a pink light leading towards 3 teenagers that looked familiar. "Ben?!" Cassie glanced over as she recognized the 3.

Gwen looked over and recognized the familiar girls who she have met before when they were kids. "Oh hey, it has been awhile." Gwen said as she set down the car gently and noticed Cassie's shield disappeared.

"You know them?" Kevin asked as he raised a brow at the both of them.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Robin saw some kind of flying blue bug coming towards them and he immediately got his bo-staff out before Dove got in front of him. "R-Robin, wait! They're friendly!"

Ben then transformed back into his regular human self. "Hey, you were the girls we met ten years ago. You look exactly the same, though."

"And you look taller," Billie teased.

"Who are you friends?" Ben asked with a smile, kinda wondering why one was green with pointed ears, one looked like a normal teenage boy, and one looked like a comic book character.

"Uh, well... That's a little harder to explain," Dove admitted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next