Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 23 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:10 am

"B-Billie?!" Aria blushed as she didn't know what to say, "We might as well find out." She began pushing some buttons sending the 3 back to Titans tower.

Starfire, Cyborg, and Raven were back wondering when are Beast Boy and Robin going to come back. Out of nowhere, the 3 plopped on the couch shocking the rest of the team. "You guys are back!" Starfire said as she happily hugged the 3. "Wait where are the others though?"

"We're glad you're ok though." Cyborg sighed in relief, "You don't know how much Starfire was worried about you guys."

"How'd it go?" Cassie asked over the com.

"Wow, I think I can hear people from there still." Tucker said.

"Looks like the others got sent back where they belong." Danny smiled in relief, "What does that make for you and the girls though?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 23 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:31 pm

"I guess Aria will just be sending all of us back home," Dove said with a little frown. She really didn't want to leave Beast Boy, but she did have her mother to think about...

"I'm fine where I am! You can keep me here, Ar," Billie said, sitting down on a desk.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:20 pm

"Wait what?" Aria blinked, "You don't want to go home?"

"Is it ok and safe for her to stay in this universe?" Tucker asked as he looked over at Sam and Danny.

"I don't mind her staying here. I like her." Sam said.

"Are you sure about this?" Danny looks over at Billie.

"Wait, she get to stay there!" Beast Boy said over the com, "Dove what about you? Didn't you mentioned you wanna stay too?"

"Oh! It would be a fun time if Dove stays here with us." Starfire said as she happily flies over and hugged Dove, "You should stay if Billie has the choice to stay over at the universe with Danny."

"What does that leave for Aria and Cassie though?" Raven mentioned.

"...Cassie, do you still want to go home?" Aria exchanged looks with Cassie.

"Well... I uh..." Cassie was going to say yes she wants to go home, but she looks over at Ben and noticed him frowning not wanting to see her go. "...I'm not so sure honestly. I... kind of enjoy being here in this universe. And going universe traveling with you guys."

"Wait... does that mean..." Gwen said as she looked over at Cassie.

"I want to stay." Cassie said, "Aria I'm sorry about the argument between us. You're just trying to do what's right. I was against this because I didn't want to leave what I had back home."

"I get it..." Aria said, "I can still send you and Dove back if you like, just say the word."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:36 pm

"M-Maybe... Maybe you could have you parents tweak it to where we could come and go as we please by ourselves? Since the watches are all connected," Dove said. She wanted nothing more than to stay with Beast Boy and the Titans, but she would still like to see her friends and go back to tell her mom she was okay.

"Yeah. It'll be kinda cool to go to other places," Billie said.

"Did you not understand the conversation we had? Its dangerous to go through the multiverse," Robin told Billie, eyes narrowed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:59 pm

"Oh come on bird boy." Kevin said over the com, "Don't you want to see your girlfriend again at least?"

Aria heard that making her face become red as a tomato. "A-About that?!" Aria said as she cleared her throat, "Alright!" She began pressing buttons making the group looked confused.

"Wait what are you doing?" Cassie asked.

"If everyone got sent back to the universe they belong to, we still need to test out if our universe is safe to go to as well." Aria said as she pushed the button and her and the girls disappeared.

"W-Wait!" Cassie said, "I'm not sure if that's..."

(Get ready to play your Code: Melody character xD)

~*~*~*~

The girls landed in a different universe they have never seen before. "...Safe..." Cassie groaned as she experiences a bad fall.

"Hm... when it came to our universe. Things starts to bug out." Aria mentioned, "I only put me and Cassie into the code to our universe, but instead it sent all 4 of us again." She got up from the ground and noticed a 3D like world.

"Great now where are we?" Cassie as she got up and recognize this place. "Wait... we can't be?!"

"Hey! Look out!" Odd said as he spotted a group and he was chasing after a block.

"What's going on out there?!" Jeremy asked.

"Whoa..." Odd said as he spotted the girls, "Who are you?"

The block fired up his laser and was gonna hit Dove until a force field came in and surrounded the girls for protection. Nathalie came in flying with her wings, "Odd what the hell?! You're supposed to focus on getting Aelita to the tower."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:51 pm

((Oh hell yes! xD this will be fun!))

Dove had her heard covered until she saw the shield put up by Nathalie. "Wait, wait... This is... Lyoko!"

"Lyoko!? You mean the show nerds watch?" Billie asked, having only seen some episodes when she was younger. ((Also, we're nerds xD Billie is just mean))

"Uh, Jeremy, what are those things?" Kat asked, seeing the four girls and wasn't sure if they were humans or X.A.N.A.

"Looks like humans. Don't get distracted, make sure Aelita gets to the tower!" Ulrich ordered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 pm

(She's like a low key nerd, but doesn't admit it Razz)

"Ok I'm gonna be honest, I never really heard of this show." Cassie said as she still noticed the shield around her.

"Code Lyoko is basically a show where these people in front of us fight off against a virus named XANA who's trying to take over the world once he gets hands on the supercomputer that Jeremy is protecting." Aria explained, "As for the new girls... you guys are new." She gave them a confused look.

"Wow... spot on the Lyoko part." Nathalie said as she set her wings down and stood in front of them.

Aelita manages to get into the tower quickly and activated it leaving XANA monsters fleeing away and it just them 4 girls and the Lyoko warriors. "They don't look like they work for XANA." Yumi said as she folded her arms.

"But, I saw them appear out of nowhere." Odd said as he flew back on his overboard and hopped off it walking up to the girls.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:13 pm

((Hehe, true xD))

"Yeah, those two are definitely new," Dove muttered to herself as she looked at Nathalie and Kat. Something about them seemed oddly familiar though.

"Well?" Kat narrowed her eyes as she held her spear in her hand.

"Whoa, hold up. We're not here to fight you and we're not this XANA thing either." Billie held her hand to her chest. "Name's Billie. This is Aria, Dove, and Cassie. We're from another dimension and we're just trying to get back home, or well, to where we wanna be."

"Another dimension?" Ulrich looked up at where he would assume Jeremy was looking at them. "Can that be true, Jeremy?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:42 pm

"Uhh... ok let me devirutalized you guys and we can talk this out." Jeremy said as he quickly devirutalized all of them.

As the group was devirutalized they all met up with Jeremy as he was typing into the supercomputer. "Hm... I don't see anything about another dimension on Lyoko. How is that possible?" Jeremy said.

"The super-computer is based on Lyoko only which can only happen whatever there is my father created in the virtual world. This one though just seems different." Aelita said as she glanced at the 4 girls.

"What if they're part of Mikeru's henchmen?" Nathalie folded her arms and glanced at the 4 suspiciously.

"Mikeru...?" Cassie blinked as she was confused.

"Wait... it all makes sense now!" Aria said.

"Aria you're confusing me." Cassie raised a brow at her.

"The 2 new girls. They looked familiar because they're from an anime. This universe is basically a mashup of 2 different worlds." Aria explained.

"I think she has gone insane." Odd whispered over to the group.

"You know with quite the nerd talk. It does kind of make sense. Since you girls are different compared to us." Danny said as he glanced over at Nathalie and Kat.

"2 different worlds? So something like us, but a world that already exist?" Cassie folded her arms.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:50 pm

"Duh! Now I remember," Dove said, hitting her forehead. She then blushed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Wait, did we cause this? With our dimensional leaping?" Billie asked, looking at Aria.

"Wait, anime, what?" Kat looked at her friends. "Okay, yeah, these girls are nuts."

"Stop! Just..." Ulrich took a breath. He looked at the four girls. "Look, we...don't exactly know what you're talking about. What is this about two world colliding?" Did they know about the mermaid princesses? How? That was...normal for them, well, now it was. Maybe not in the beginning but he just assumed that was how things were.

"I-I can explain..." Dove showed the watches Aria's parents made and told them all about their adventures. "In short, Kat and Nathalie here are from a different, different world, as in, not supposed to with this universe but here you are. I loved your anime, by the way, its adorable!"

"Wait, so we're a...TV show? Not even real?" Kat held her head. "I think I'm gonna be sick."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next