Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 pm

"This is so cool." Aria said as she noticed the water moving out of the way and on to the mainland, "I always see it on TV all the time, but just in person just seems way cooler."

"I like the one where he becomes a cute kitten to cheer up Starfire." Cassie mentioned.

"Oh yes! I remember that! I'm surprised you remember that as well." Starfire said as she didn't expect that.

"I do prefer T-rex but I'm not so sure about BB's t-rex." Cyborg said.

"Hey!" Beast Boy pouted.

"Anyways besides sitting here and chatting at the Titans tower. I get it, it's an amazing place. We should go do something!" Cyborg suggested as he got up the couch and stretched.

"Oh yes! We should go to a carnival or something and have fun." Starfire said as she jumped up in agreement.

"There's a carnival here?" Danny raised a brow.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 15 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:57 pm

"I don't think i'm going to get used to that," Robin chuckled. "But yeah. We can't all fly over the water like BB, Star, or Raven could."

"Oh yes! I remember..." Dove began to think about the carnival Beast Boy and Terra went to and immediately shut up.

"Remember what?" Raven asked, an eyebrow raised.

Dove gulped, since she wasn't sure they had met Terra yet. How far into the show were they? "Um... I remember I'm a bit scared of heights is all, but I think i'll be okay."

Billie knew what she was talking about, but grinned and got her arm around Danny's arm. "Yep! Its kinda like your universe, but more villains and less ghosts."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm

"I see, but you got a point. The other girls are lucky to have the power to fly. I'm just here who shoots arrows." Aria said.

"I guess I'll be the first ghost to invade the carnival then." Danny said as he gave Billie a wink.

"Is there something on your mind?" Starfire asked Dove.

"While you guys continue talking, I'm gonna go get the car ready. I'm not so sure if most of us can fit in this car though." Cyborg said.

"I don't mind flying." Raven said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm

"I'm the one with bird-a-rangs," Robin laughed. He got to the pizza place and parked his bike. "Hope my driving didn't scare you," he teased a little.

"I can fly I think," Billie said, trying to remember her powers in here.

"I'll ride with you, Cy. I love the T-Car!" Dove squealed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:01 pm

"It was fun." Aria said, "I do prefer having a motorcycle than a car. Even though it is dangerous."

"Sweet let's go!" Cyborg said as he fit enough people in the car while some flew following the T-car to the carnival.

~*~*~*~

As the group arrived at the carnival, the first thing Starfire went for was playing the games. "We should play that one!" Starfire pointed out. "You girls deserve some prizes."

"I'm not that good at carnival games." Cassie awkwardly chuckled.

"What do you want to do?" Danny asked as he looked over at Billie.

"Dove we should go on this ride." Beast Boy said as he grabbed on to Dove's hand and dragged her to the bumper cars.

"Ooh! Bumper cars!" Starfire squealed with excitement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:03 pm

"Its not fun if it isn't," Robin teased her a little. "Come on." He grabbed her hand before leading her inside.
---
"I wanna ride the most scary coaster here," Billie grinned as she rubbed her hands and checked her surroundings. Then she saw a really high coaster and smirked. "That one! Come on, Fenton!" She grabbed his hand and took off.

"Bumper cars?" Dove giggled and followed after him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Aria lightly blushed, but nodded as she followed Robin on where he's taking her.

~*~*~*~

"Wait what?!" Danny said as he didn't expect to get dragged along, but just went with it.

"Of course!" Beast Boy grinned. "I just thought it's cute if we did it together, and then roller coasters." He started to avert eye contact.

"Ooh! Cassie let's go on the merry go round!" Starfire said as she happily dragged Raven and Cassie along.

"...Why do I have to come along..." Raven muttered as she didn't expect it.

"Rae you gotta be part of the party." Cyborg widely grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Robin lead her to the Titans' usual table and sat down. A waitress came by with some menus and took their drink orders before giving them some time to decide on the kind of pizza they wanted. "I usually don't care on what the others order. Its a little exhausting having to settle the 'toku vs. pepperoni' argument between Beast Boy and Cyborg," he admitted. "But you can choose. What do you prefer?"
---
"Don't tell me Mr. Hero of Amity Park is all scared about roller coasters?" Billie teased Danny as they got in the line for the coaster.

Dove got a smile when Beast Boy said 'cute'. She then hugged his arm and kissed his cheek. "Its...perfect," she agreed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 pm

"Pepperoni works, I'm not so sure how I would feel about tofu with pizza." Aria said as she looked at the menu.

~*~*~*~

"Huh? Of course not!" Danny said as he raised a brow at Billie, "I'm just surprised to be in a different world. Sam and Tucker are gonna get jealous."

Beast Boy smiled and lightly blushed as he looked away. Cyborg mostly saw most of it and widely grinned giving a thumbs up to Beast Boy. Beast Boy sighed but, at the same time he was embarrassed. Cassie noticed Cyborg messing around with Beast Boy that she pushed Cyborg along making them continue with their moment.

"Hey we should play a game. Maybe I can win a stuff animal for you." Beast Boy suggested as he looked at the carnival games.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:07 pm

"None of us really like it," Robin chuckled. "And Star, she drinks straight up mustard. I like mustard as much as the next person, but she loves it."
---
"That's true. Tucker would kill to be in an alternate dimension. Definitely need to bring them next time. I think Sam would get along with Raven," Billie said, nodding her head.

"Yeah! I'd like that!" Dove giggled. This was actually the first date she had ever been on. Who knew it would be with a fictional character she had a crush on since she was like, five?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next