Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 24 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 pm

"Uhh..." Nathalie blinked. "I'm still lost as well, but thanks..."

"This is just insane." Jeremy said.

"It's ok, it's a lot to explain. But we're only here for a short time." Aria said as she pressed buttons on her watches.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Cassie asked as she looked over at Aria.

"Getting us out of here. Apparently, for some odd reason, I can relate to these girls... not so sure why though." Aria said as she pushed a button and all 4 of them disappeared.

"W-Whoa!" Odd said as he was amazed, "They just...disappeared."

"Why is it for some reason I can relate to them, like we feel like the same person but we're not?" Nathalie glanced over at Kat.

"Have you officially gone crazy too?" Yumi asked.

~*~*~*~

The girls arrived at a different world, and it seemed like it was back to their reality. "Whoa... where are we?" Cassie asked.

Aria looked around and noticed a burnt down room. "Not so sure..." Aria said as she looked over and recognize her family photo. "Actually... we're in my room..." Aria said as she picked up the family photo.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 24 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm

"Has your room always been this shitty?" Billie asked, an eyebrow raised as she looked around.

Dove went to one of the windows and her eyes went wide. "W-What...no," she whispered. She looked back at her friends. "Guys...you need to see this."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Cassie and Aria walked over and noticed their whole reality was destroyed. "Where the heck...are we?" Cassie asked.

"Our reality for sure, but flashed forward..." Aria said.

"The thing is who did this though?" Cassie asked.

"...No clue..." Aria said as she heard someone was still in her house and it doesn't sound like normal footsteps. "Shoot! We need to get out of here."

"W-What?" Cassie blinked as she noticed something beeping and quickly grabbed it before Aria pressed the button and hit a random universe for them to enter in.

~*~*~*~

[Ben 10 Universe]

Back at their hangout, Kevin was fixing his car while Gwen was watching him and Ben was doing his usual sulk. "Sucks that we only met them for a short time." Kevin said.

"We used to met them when we were kids." Gwen said, "We also offered to help them as well when it came to their watch being buggy like Ben's."

"Yeah, but it also look like lover boy over there missed this girlfriend." Kevin lightly teased.

A random portal suddenly opened up revealing Dove and Cassie landing on top of Kevin's car. "H-Hey! Easy on the paint job-" Kevin said as he spotted the 2 girls, "Oh hey you're back..."

"H-Huh?! Did the watch went buggy again?" Cassie asked as she noticed her watch beeping.

"What happened? You seem kind of spooked." Gwen mentioned.

~*~*~*~

[KND Universe]

KND was trying to figure out their plans on crashing the pool party that has been taken over by the adults on a hot summer day. "Alright team here's what we're going to do." Nigel mentioned.

A random portal opened up revealing Aria and Billie fall through it and landed on the ground harshly. "Ughhh, one of the things i need to work on is landing with this traveling." Aria said as she got up and recognize where she was.

"You're back!" Kuki smiled as she hugged both Aria and Billie.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Dove suddenly sat up and looked around, frantic. "W-Wait, we're..." She then began to cry and held her hands over her face. "We really did it this time!"

"Wait, what happened? Are you girls hurt?" Ben asked, quickly helping them down and looked at Cassie, holding her hand.
---
"Agh! Three, let go!" Billie exclaimed. She then blinked when she realized who was hugging her. "Wait, Numbuh Three? Wait, we're..."

"Welcome back," Nigel greeted. He saw their looks and rose an eyebrow. "What's wrong? Why do you seem so shaken?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:47 pm

"I...I don't know." Cassie said as she was shaken but, pulled Ben in for a hug. She was frightened about what she just saw back at her reality, along with something was wrong.

"You guys ok?" Gwen gave a concerned look. "Where are the others?"

~*~*~*~

"...We manage to get back into our reality..." Aria said, but she was shaken because what she saw back there that was walking back to her room was not human at all. Or even from their universe.

"Hey...hey... if you need time to tell it. You can." Hoagie said as he reassure Aria and Billie.

"Where are the other two?" Abigail asked.

"Probably got separated... I panicked! I was trying to get us out of that universe, and probably did something where it just us two here, while the other two are safe somewhere." Aria frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Ben frowned and held Cassie in his arms. "Its okay," he whispered, rubbing her back.

"We-We don't know where they could've ended up," Dove said. She looked at her watch and spoke into it, "Dove calling to Aria and Billie. Can you guys hear me?"
---
"I'm about to toss this damn thing out the window!" Billie growled before she heard Dove's voice on the other end. "Dove? Hey! Its Billie. I'm with Aria. We're okay."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:06 pm

"You were saying..." Aria folded her arms as she didn't hope Billie didn't break her watch. "You can break once we get back to your boyfriend."

"Where are you guys?" Gwen asked over the com as she can hear Billie's voice.

"Did you guys went back with ghost boy and bird boy...and...uhhh green boy?" Kevin mentioned as he didn't remember the names.

"Sadly no." Aria mentioned, "We're at KND world."

"HELLOOOO TO THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO I DON'T KNOW OF. I'M NUMBUH 3!" Kuki shouted happily.

"Numbuh 3! Not so loud!" Wally groaned, "Plus we don't know if they are good guys or the bad guys. They do seem a bit older...like...teenagers!"

"You became friends with teenagers!?" Hoagie said as he didn't like the idea.

"Guys... they're good people." Aria mentioned, "Not all teenagers are bad. At least you guys are safe."

"Yeah, someone might wanna tell us what happened back there? And why are you girls shaken up?" Kevin mentioned, "Cassie here doesn't even wanna talk since she's too busy hugging Ben."

"He is enjoying it though." Gwen whispered over the com, "At least Ben is doing work, compared to someone..." She muttered as she eyed Kevin.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 pm

"When we went back to our world...or I think it was our world...everything was on fire. It was like the setting of some kind of post-apocalyptic world," Dove said as she tried to stop her shaking. She really wished she was with Beats Boy right now.

"That's...crazy. Are you sure it was your world?" Ben asked, eyes wide.

"It could have been an alternate dimension much like ours," Nigel spoke up. They did sound like a bunch of teenagers, but they seemed friendly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:21 pm

"Pretty much..." Aria frowned.

"For sure it was ours. We were at Aria's house and everything was burned down. Oh right!" Cassie said as she remembered what she grabbed, "Aria I think you need to come over and get this, I found this in your room before we got separated and ended up in a different universe."

"What the heck is that?" Kevin furrowed his brows as he was curious about what Cassie was holding.

"Wait a minute, I've seen that somewhere. It's like one of those video messages our grandpa would use to leave us with." Gwen mentioned.

"Which means I probably need to transport over there with Billie." Aria let out a sigh and glanced over at KND.

"Go ahead, it's fine." Abigail said.

"Yeah you guys shouldn't get separated anyways! You guys are like best friends!" Kuki grinned.

Aria shrugged as she didn't know it was ok and looked over at Billie.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Billie sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "Right, yeah. We better go see what the hell this is about," she said.

"If you ever need us, we're just a dimension away," Nigel told the girls.

"How did you guys end up with one of the commissions?" Ben asked, looking at the device.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next