Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 27 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:24 am

"Alright let's do this!" Tucker said as he felt prepared, "Billie you're the best. We need you whenever we noticed a new villain appears to fight off Danny."

"Tucker come on..." Danny awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I'm serious! Now... if you ever wanna go on a date Billie, I don't mind taking you anywhere." Tucker playfully put his arm around Billie's shoulder.

"Yeah... that's not gonna happen." Sam said as she dragged Tucker away.

"I'm fine, I trust Aria and Dove is doing well with their side of the plan." Cassie said, "I do hope things go well, plus I am worried about my parents' whereabouts. I just can't believe that just happened."

~*~*~*~

"Thanks..." Aria said as she placed her hand over Robin's and gave a smile, "I guess I did come back after all."

"Alright! So what's the plan?" Beast Boy asked, "Any bad guys we have to deal with? Or are we just going to your guys' universe and jump in there?"

"We're going to need a bigger team than this." Aria said, "Which is why Billie and Cassie are back at Danny's universe along with Ben and his team."

"Oh I'm so excited to meet new friends!" Starfire happily glide in the air, "Beast Boy has mentioned to me all about them, and they are amazing people. Can we celebrate Blorthog with them?"

"Blorthog?" Aria tilted her head curiously.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 27 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Billie crossed her arms as she thought about her stupid step-mother. "Yeah, well...I'm sure things are gonna be fine. Let's just figure out our next move."

"She seems a little...angsty," Ben muttered to Cassie after Billie went upstairs since Danny's parents were gone and his sister, Jazz, was out with some friends.
---
"Long story," Raven intervened.

"Our plan is to summon a strong team among the multi-verse and to also find out who, or what, our enemy is. We habe a good idea, but we need to make sure no one else is trying to help take over everything we know. You girls already have some allies lined up. Anyone else you can think of?" Robin asked Aria.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 pm

"Hmmm, there still one universe we should go back to and see." Aria said as she thought about KND.

"Great! We can come along, besides it's unfair how BB gets his chance to go to a different universe." Cyborg said as he patted Beast Boy's back.

"Hey! It was a fun time, plus it was cool meeting new people." Beast Boy chuckled, "Not to mention, spending more time with Dove at least." He mumbled to himself for no one else to hear, but Aria heard part of it.

"Ooh!" Starfire said, "I wanna join along in this journey too! It's nice to make some more friends! More friends to celebrate Blorthog!"

"...Right..." Cyborg chuckled.

~*~*~*~

Danny followed Billie and noticed her knowing the place, "I'm guessing you already know this world from watching my show?" Danny raised a brow, "Is that what goes on in your universe."

"Yeah... me and her didn't really get along when we first met," Cassie said as she folded her arms at Billie. "It just weird how we're all so different, yet here we are traveling in different universes feeling like a friend group."

"That doesn't sound bad though?" Kevin raised a brow at Cassie.

"True, it just didn't expect my life to be like this now." Cassie sighed.

"Might as well enjoy it while it lasts, because when it's all over then you can go back to the normal life if you want," Gwen said as she placed her hand on Cassie's shoulder. "Something I miss doing, but being a hero is a thing. Even though I do wish I can go to college."

"How can you like school?!" Sam rolled her eyes, "Honestly school can be pretty boring."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:06 am

Dove giggled into her hand a little bit. "'Blorthog'. I remember that," she admitted.

"If you think these other friends can really help, I'm all in. I can see about recruiting Titans East, South, and North," Robin said. "Someone should stay here to do communications." He looked at Raven. "Think you could do that for us? You have the ability to go into time, like you did for Cyborg. Maybe you could travel to other dimensions in case?"

"I've never tried, but...okay," Raven nodded, not caring. It was nice to just stay in one place in case her father really was the end of all their undoing.
---
"Yeah, well... Didn't mean to have you find out your world is just a show in mine. This was one of my favorites and I watched it a bunch of times. I know my way pretty well throughout your house, Amityville, Casper High, but the Ghost Zone remains a mystery. Thanks, Nickelodeon, for not continuing the show," Billie muttered the last part under her breath.

"Finally someone understands," Ben said, gesturing to Sam. He looked at Cassie. "But, uh, yeah. We'll have you back to your normal life in no time."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:59 pm

“School is not bad!” Gwen folded her arms as she was agreeing with Cassie, “I rather feel like a normal teenager having a normal life.”

“This is why I like Gwen.” Cassie chuckled and looked over at Ben. “We should follow where those two lovebirds went though.” She folded her arms wondering what Billie is up to.

“I see you watch this show a lot.” Danny said, “Well know my universe pretty well.” He continued staring at Billie for a while that he got caught up in the moment and easily snapped out of it. “Anyways,” he cleared his throat, “we should focus on the objective since we’re getting distracted.”

~*~*~*~

“Thank you guys.” Aria gave a nod, “It does mean a lot for you helping out.”

“Anything for you and Dove. You guys are like family too.” Beast Boy grinned as he looked over at Dove glad that she’s ok.

“Oh I can’t wait to meet other people. Who else are you guys planning on bringing?” Starfire asked.

“You’ll find out. We just have to go visit them once again.” Aria said as she thought about KND, “I can go there on my own.” She start to fiddle with her watch.

“What? No after what happened to your world, no.” Cyborg said. “Have Robin go with you. I’ll take care of the rest here. Plus Rae is helping out contacting the other titans.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:58 pm

"Right. Hopefully, your other friends have had some luck with your other friends," Ben said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, I'm getting distracted?" Billie teased. She had noticed him just looking at her. As much as she would love to live her childhood romance with Danny, he was right. They needed to get back to the mission. She put her hair up in a ponytail with a hair tie she had on her wrist. "Alright, lets go see what the others have been up to."
---
"Cyborg's right. We should stick together," Robin told Aria, putting his hand on her shoulder. He then looked at his cybernetic friend. "If anything happens while we're gone, you take over."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 pm

"I believe in Aria, even though she's not a fan of me." Cassie said, "But she is the one that knows a lot about the watch since her parents did created it."

"Guys?" Sam said as she spotted Ben and Cassie, "We did what Billie mentioned, and well..." She awkwardly avoid eye contact.

Cassie raised a brow as she was confused, "I'm guessing you didn't grab her in time. Welp, might as well do something about it."

"Where's the other 2?" Sam asked as she hasn't seen Danny or Billie yet.

"R-Right!" Danny said as he blushed as he noticed he was getting distracted as well.

~*~*~*~

"Got it!" Cyborg said as he gave him a thumbs up, "Have fun."

"Make some friends!" Starfire grinned.

"You sure about this?" Aria glances at Robin, "It might be dangerous-"

"Oh just do it already!" Beast Boy said, "We have gone into other dimensions already."

Aria sighed and pressed some buttons on her watch and disappeared and arrived back at KND. "Huh? Aria!" Kuki said as she noticed Aria appeared, along with Robin. "Oh you brought a friend!" She gasped.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Billie showed back up with Danny, looking more serious. "Alright, we're here. Anything from Aria?"
---
"A teenager!" Nigel grabbed a water balloon gun and aimed it right at Robin. "Get away from her, teenager!"

Robin just rose an eyebrow at the kids and their weird looking weapons. "These guys are your backup?" He asked Aria.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 pm

"Not that I know of." Cassie said, "Dove anything?" She talks over the watch.

"Who could have known to talk between different dimensions be tough." Kevin folded his arms.

"Oh please, I feel like you would something like that anyway." Gwen rolled her eyes at Kevin.

"Geez, your boyfriend sounds like a pain." Sam sighed, "I don't understand relationships and probably never will."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with relationships." Danny said.

"Speak for yourself." Sam said as he looks over at Danny since she noticed that he's head over heels for Billie.

~*~*~*~

"Guys guys! It's ok! He's a good guy." Aria said.

"Good guy?!" Hoagie gasped, "Numbuh 1 you can't believe this can you?"

"Aria, you can't be serious?" Kuki frowned, "I feel like they brainwashed her."

"Guys! I'm not brainwashed, he's just from a different dimension." Aria said, "Can you guys put your weapons down before you guys end up blowing up the treehouse again for how many times now..." She starts to think back from how many episodes their treehouse has gotten damaged.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:19 pm

"Okay, since we haven't heard from Aria, lets give her some more time while we come up with an idea. I feel like we should all go to the Titan's world since this has to do with Raven," Billie explained.

"She does know more about her father," Dove agreed while also thinking, But we know how hard he is to beat... The Titans did it all by themselves, but if it takes more than one team, is he working with someone?

"Would you guys be able to transport all of us? Or one person at a time?" Ben asked them.
---
Nigel stared Robin down before he lowered his gun. "Stand down. We'll hear Aria out."

Wally grumbled as he lowered his mustard gun. He didn't trust any teenagers from any dimensions.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next