Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 26 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 am

"Ow! I-I was!" Danny stuttered as he rubbed his head awkwardly.

"It doesn't." Cassie said, "Which is why we should do something."

"Ok but, I thought those watches work thanks to Azmuth?" Kevin raised a brow at them.

"Hey not everything works perfectly!" Aria said as she glances over at Ben's omnitrix since she remembers even his always bugs out.

"You're not wrong..." Gwen said as she nodded in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 26 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:48 pm

"Yeah, definitely remember my fair share of bugs. Although, half of them were because of me," Ben admitted as he rubbed his neck. He then got serious. "However, this doesn't sound good. It could be because of all the different types of technology across the universe."

"H-he's right. We need to try and get a hold on the watches so we can limit our dimensional jumps and try to figure out how to stop Trigon-or whatever that monster is," Dove said.

"Well, one way you could try to travel without the watches is the Ghost Dimension. You girls traveled that way before, right? Maybe we could use the watches to pinpoint the other worlds you've been to," Tucker suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:08 am

"That sounds pretty risky though." Kevin folded his arms in disagreement, "Even though the girls' parts are from different dimensions. I believe those parts can be safe and sound and not fall into the wrong hands."

"Kevin is right." Gwen nodded, "Going to the ghost dimension in your guys' world will be too risky because that is also opening up another world to your arch-nemesis...if you guys have one." She folded her arms as she doesn't know much about this universe.

"Ok...so what would the best plan be? Team up and actually recruit a giant team?" Sam raised a brow making the group exchanged looks.

"More like who are we going to team up with?" Danny looks at the girls.

"We got Robin and the titans?" Cassie looks over at Aria. "It would be nice to see your boyfriend again." She snickered at Dove and Aria.

"Hey! Not funny! Plus I understand both of them want to help, but they also know the risk of traveling into another dimension." Aria sighed, "It might not be safe."

"What choice do we have though?" Danny frowned, "If it us saving your dimension, we need to take the risk of teaming up together to take down whoever is out there." He held on to Billie's hand. "Its your home."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Billie looked at their hands before looking at him. "Its not just our home at stake here, Danny. Its all of your homes," she said, looking at everyone.

"Well, it's not gonna be the first time some crazy strong monster tried to destroy our world," Ben chuckled, trying to find the light in this dark situation.

"Anyway, if we're going through with this idea of some kind of army, I can set up a communication throughout the worlds. I kinda scanned your girls' watches last time you were here," Tucker said as he held up his PDA, having all the schematics. "I made some adjustments so we could at least talk."

"Reminds me of Cyborg," Dove giggled. Those boys were always her favorite geeks. She looked at her friends. "So, are we doing this?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:43 am

"It's one way or another." Aria nodded as she knew this might be the right choice.

"I'm in on this." Danny said.

"I'm not so sure..." Cassie gave an unsure look, "But if it's saving the universe... why not?"

"She does have a point." Kevin nodded in agreement.

"I'm in too." Gwen grinned.

"Sweet! It's official!" Danny grinned, "Wait, what about Robin and Beast Boy?"

"I think Dove and I can take care of that." Aria said as she started pressing buttons on the watch.

"Wait are you-" Cassie was about to ask.

"We'll see you guys later." Aria said as her and Dove disappeared in a flash leaving the rest of the group behind.

"So what's special about this world besides ghosts?" Kevin asked as he was trying to break the ice.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:24 am

"Uh... Well, you guys ever see a purple back gorilla?" Tucker asked.

"A purple back gorilla?" Ben repeated before looking at Cassie. "He seriously just said that?"
---
Meanwhile, the Titans were just getting back from a fight with Slade because the bastard had been up to something and just when they got close, he slipped out of their grasp. Robin was definitely not having it, and was about to sulk off to his room when the two girls came crashing into the living room.

"Ah!" Dove screamed as she fell onto the couch. She blinked her eyes and groaned. "Maybe more heads up, Aria?"

"Ah! Friends! You have returned!" Starfire beamed and flew over to them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:56 am

"Ah! We're in this episode!" Cassie said as she remembered what Tucker was talking about.

"A purple back gorilla?" Kevin raised a brow as he looked over at Cassie.

"Yeah, we're looking for a purple back gorilla because of this guy here..." Sam muttered in annoyance as she glared over Danny.

"H-Hey! Don't blame me into this! I needed some extra credit and of course, it somehow...escaped on us." Danny widely grinned making the rest of the group blankly stared at him.

"So we just hunt down a gorilla?" Gwen raised a brow, "I mean that sounds pretty easy compared to the missions that we usually do together." She looks over at the boys.

~*~*~*~

"Sorry... we need to work on our landing with this teleportation." Aria groaned as she slowly got up and noticed the team happily smiling at them.

"Dove! Y-You're back!" Beast Boy widely grinned as he was excited to see her, "Wait but I thought you were going to return home."

"...We were..." Aria said as she gave the tone of something happened.

"What happened?" Raven asked as she can tell something was up.

"We might need your guys' help." Aria frowned as she wanted to explain what happened, but noticed Robin was not having it today. "But I want to ask what happened with you guys?" She looks over at Robin and frowned as she noticed he was feeling off.

"Oh... well we just got back from a fight with Slade." Cyborg mentioned.

"And you know how Robin gets when the name Slade gets involved." Beast Boy whispered over to the girls.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:17 pm

"Hey, who does most of the heavy lifting? Who has the most dangerous yet awesome weapon in all of the galaxy?" Ben reminded her, holding his arm up to show the Omnitrix.

"Okay, grow up," Billie told Ben. She turned to Danny. "Look, I'm gonna spill some spoilers: Skulker is gonna show up, somehow get infused with Tucker's PDA that has your list of To-Do's, gets forced to follow that list, and then you guys fight him while also finding out the gorilla is really a female and beats his vigilante ghost-ass."

Ben blinked and looked at Cassie. "Uh...did she just speak English or...?"
---
Dove frowned. "Yeah. We know." She looked at Robin. "Are you-"

"I'm fine. We can...worry about Slade now, what's going on? Why do you two seem so flustered?" Robin asked, seeing the both of them shaken up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:05 pm

"Raft..." Kevin snickered making Gwen elbowed him.

"You mean like right now?" Sam asked as she pointed at Tucker and noticed his PDA glitching out for Danny's To-Do list.

Danny glanced over and noticed that the To-Do list has added more stuff. "Looks like I'm gonna have to do these things." Danny blinked.

"It's Billie... she has her own form of English...sometimes." Cassie let out a sigh, "Now when does Skulker appeared where we have to do an epic battle."

~*~*~*~

"Well..." Aria said as she sat down and told them the whole story about what just happened back at their universe.

"Whoa..." Beast Boy said as he placed his hand on Dove's shoulder, "That's insane."

"We can do anything we can in order to help you guys." Starfire gave a nod.

"Yeah, Star is right." Cyborg said, "You and the girls are part of Teen Titans now. Which means we're down to join."

"Are you sure? It seems like a lot of work though? And a bit much. Cassie and Billie are in a different universe where Danny lives." Aria said, "Ben and his team apparently came along as well when we got teleported there."

"Man, Kevin was a cool person." Beast Boy said.

"Who's Kevin?" Cyborg asked.

"Just someone we met at a different universe. Travelling to different universes is pretty cool." He gave a shrug.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:27 pm

"It'll be tonight, when you guys go see the purple back gorilla again. So lets just try and get prepped and ready. The faster we get this over this, the faster we can deal with that OTHER thing," Billie said, crossing her arms.

Ben frowned and walked over to Cassie. "Is she okay? What happened to you girls?" he asked, not sure if they really knew how grave their situation was.
---
"Its pretty dangerous, Beast Boy," Dove told him with a frown. "The more we travel, the more we expose the universe to even more dangerous creatures."

"Just like Trigon," Raven muttered from the side.

Dove looked over and frowned. "Yes. Like that."

Robin placed a hand on Aria's shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll help you figure this out. Like Cyborg said, you girls are Titans now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next