Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 14 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm

(It could be a combo of both. I can see Trigon being the master mind, but then Dan Phantom would want to take over that power as well)

"Huh? Well I didn't expect that." Beast Boy blinked.

"Did she just say?" Cyborg looked over at Dove.

"What's going on?" Danny asked as he looked over at Billie.

"Instead of Dove saying Beast Boy, she just said his real name instead." Raven said.

"Garfield is not a bad name though." Cassie said.

"H-Hey..." Beast Boy lightly blushed, "I don't mind if she calls me that."

Aria giggled as Starfire widely smiled at Robin. "Perfect! You guys both can get a break! And since both of you have a lot in common! You guys should spend the day together." Starfire flew over to Robin and pushed him close to Aria.

"S-Star!" Aria said as she didn't know what she was up to.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 14 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:28 pm

((I can see it! Dan Phantom trying to doulecross Trigon ^^))

"I'm so sorry! I just, um, I...wait, you don't care?" Dove asked with a smile at Beast Boy. She really did like his name. It was cute.

"Starfire, wait a second!" Robin blushed and he glared at the alien under his mask. He looked at Aria and quickly pulled at his collar. "Uh... Sorry. She gets overenthusiastic sometimes."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:54 pm

(Right since Trigon be the powerful one in controlling the underworld xD)

"Yeah I don't mind. Not much people call me that, so you're a first." Beast Boy smiled at Dove.

"I sense love is in the air!" Starfire said as she happily flew in making the group stare at her. "Oh right! Here's your watches." She handed both of them to Billie and Cassie. "Aria was supposed to be giving them to you in person but, she's too busy with Robin." She winked at the group.

"Starfire what did you do this time?" Raven gave a sigh.

"She's being the usual love guru as always." Cassie giggled as she put on her watch.

"She needed a break." Starfire gave a shrug, "Aria was going to do more research on the watch cause she wanted to see if she can figure out how to control the dimension traveling more. But, since she was being another Robin I suggested she deserve a break. So she's spending time with Robin!"

"She could spend time playing video games with us." Cyborg said, "She's an interesting nerd to hang around with like Dove."

"Aria sounds like she puts in a lot of work." Danny said.

"She is the one who created the watches thanks to her parents. This was her parent's experiment, but since she doesn't keep in contact with them anymore she's in charge fixing the watches now." Cassie said.

"It's alright." Aria blushed as she cleared her throat. "I seen how she is. Anyways what do you usually do when you're on your break?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 pm

"Its true. She's really smart. Her parents are kinda the screwups," Dove muttered, not used to bad-mouthing.

"Seriously. Its like Danny's parents! They created all this cool ass ghost tech and yet, they can't realize their son is a ghost!" Billie exclaimed, arms in the air. She looked at her crush. "No offense, Danny."

"I don't typically take breaks. I train, do some patrolling, eat, train some more, do a mission, and then sleep. Well, we do take a night or two to watch movies and eat pizza. You hungry?" Robin asked Aria.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 pm

"Kind of. And honestly you sound like me." Aria chuckled, "Usually for me, I would wake up, go to school, meet up with my parents, get tested on experiments, go back home, do homework, then just sleep it off. Now that I think about it. I don't really get much break at school. Usually the only free time is when I get home and go to sleep."

"It's fine." Danny awkwardly chuckled as he lightly blushed that he didn't expect to get called on.

"Aria is known as the smartest girl in the school. People are not surprised that she would get called to go home early so many times since her parents are famous scientist." Cassie mentioned.

"Sounds like a lot of work." Starfire said, "No wonder she doesn't take breaks. What about you guys?" She looked at Dove and Billie.

"Yeah, I'm curious as well what your parents are like?" Cyborg asked as he looked at the 2.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Robin frowned as he led her to his motorcycle. "That's...kinda sad. I mean, it was like that back at..." His voice trailed off as he was about to mention his life back in Gotham. He never opened up about his past to his friends. All they knew about him was being the badass Robin and always be mysterious, but true to his friends.

"My mom can be kinda...stern," Dove muttered, since she wanted her to be super smart and get into a good college so her mother could kinda benefit from it all.

"Yeah, uh, Step-Mom is a bitch and my dad is always working, so screw them," Billie said, not wanting to talk about her family. She hated her step-mother and about hated her dad.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:14 am

"It's ok." Aria smiled at Robin, "It's hard to open up about things and it takes time. Anyways, so we're getting that pizza or you're just gonna stand here looking like a badass?" She teased Robin for a bit.

"I feel sorry for you guys." Starfire frowned, "I wish you guys can visit my planet. We're all friendly people and anyone is welcome."

"I wouldn't say so about the food." Beast Boy whispered over to Dove.

"Planet?" Danny looked at Billie.

"There's a lot you have to learn Danny." Cassie said, "Anyways what did you and Aria do?"

"Fought off Plasmus." Cyborg mentioned.

"The mess was annoying." Raven muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Robin got a little bit of a smirk before he handed her a helmet. "Hope you don't mind motorcycles. No one drives the T-Car but Cyborg."

"It really was more gross than I imagined," Dove shuddered.

"Are you kidding!? I bet it was so cool!" Billie grinned, just thinking about the fight and how she would have handled things.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 pm

Aria took the helmet as she put it on, "I don't mind. Depends on where you're taking me since we both deserve a break."

"It does sound messy though." Cassie sighed as she didn't like Plasmus goo in her hair.

"I think it sounds cool." Danny agreed with Billie.

"Not as cool as fighting ghost though." Cassie mentioned.

"Besides Raven being the one who can run through walls. I wonder how it feels like to be invisible?" Beast Boy said as he starts to think about it.

"It's pretty cool. Can get away with stuff easily like school." Danny chuckled.

"Beast Boy but your power is cool too." Starfire said, "You can transform into any animal. Even though it seems like a hassle at times depending on who you're going for. Like that one time when you went as a t-rex but then changed into a mouse and ran away."

"Starfire they do not need to know that!" Beast Boy said as he waved off the memory for anyone to see.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:02 pm

"Its a place we go to eat pizza all the time. Hold on." Robin revved the motorcycle up before driving out of the garage and onto the platform that rose out of the water to the mainland.

Dove laughed a little before she told Beast Boy, "I-I'm so sorry! I'm not laughing at you, it-it just sounds so cute! Mice are adorable!"

"T-Rex's are cuter," Billie plainly stated. Man, could she be any more of a tomboy?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next