Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:06 pm

“Of course! I like you and that’s what friends are for!” Kuki smiled.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” Aria said as she gave an unsure.

“Numbuh 2 here is an expert at this. Just trust him.” Abigail insisted.

Aria looked at the 3 unsure because she’s not sure if her tech in this world would work around with there’s. She gave a sigh as she took off her watch and handed it over to Hoagie, “Please be careful with it. I don’t want another malfunction happening and something might happened to you too.” She frowned.

“Alright! I got this!” Wally said as he hopped over and began mashing buttons trying to beat Billie the best he can.

“Good luck with that.” Cassie rolled her eyes as she watched them play. “I’m gonna go check on Numbuh 3.” She got up and walked over to Numbuh 3’s room.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:44 am

Dove hugged the Rainbow Monkey tightly before she hugged Kuki. "T-Thank you so much!!" She then saw Cassie and turned. "Cassie! Look! Kuki gave me a Rainbow Monkey!!"

"Hey, 'careful' is my middle name," Hoagie grinned before taking it to his little workshop to see what he could do to fix it.

"You can't beat me, Numbuh 4!" Billie smirked, not going to let up on him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:01 pm

"Bring it!" Wally said as he was close to beating Billie.

"Aww... that's cute!" Cassie grinned as she looked at the rainbow monkey. "Did you just got that?"

"Alright..." Aria said as she watches Hoagie do his work on the watch. "So? Any thoughts?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:26 am

Billie stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth as she felt focused on the game. Just like she saw in the show, Wally was pretty good at video games. So she tried to distract him by saying, "Hey, whats that!" by pointing at the wall.

"Mmhm!! I've always wanted one!" Dove giggled as she hugged the monkey tighter.

"Well... Whatever you girls made this out of, it's power source seems to be shorted out some fuses. That could be the cause of the glitches. You'll need some better covered wires and fuses if you want it to work with the battery in here," Hoagie said as he held up the battery of it with a pair of tweezers. "I've never seen anything like this before. Whats it made of?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 am

“Uhhhh not so sure.” Aria bit her lip as she knows but, she knows it’s not from their dimension.

“It still might have some juices in it maybe.” Abigail mentioned as she looked at the power source curiously. “I don’t think we ever see something like this.”

“What?” Wally blinked as he looked over and noticed nothing there and heard the sound effect of when he died. “Hey! No fair!” Wallet glared over at Billie.

“That’s so sweet!” Cassie smiled.

“You should hold one!” Kuki said as he happily hand a rainbow monkey over to Cassie.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:58 pm

"The battery has enough juice in it to probably power five tree houses its that powerful! That's why it needs better wires. I'm sure I can whip something up," Hoagie said.

That was when Nigel knew that these girls were definitely not KND. "Get onto that for us, Numbuh 2. Aria, come with me. I have something else that might be of use to you all," he said.

Billie stuck her tongue out with a grin. "Haha! I won! You lost!"

"Aww, Kuki, that's so sweet of you," Dove said, snuggling her Rainbow Monkey. Man, she really liked this place.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:41 pm

“What’s going on Numbuh 1?” Aria asked as she was following Nigel.

“Thank you!” Kuki smiled. “We should head back with the others and see how they’re doing.”

“Oh I already been there. Numbuh 2 is helping Aria with her watch and Billie is beating Numbuh 4 at video games.” Cassie mentioned.

“Usually Numbuh 4 is good at video games.” Kuki teased.

“Yeah, not this time.” Cassie chuckled.

Eventually, the 3 headed back to see where everyone else was. Abigail noticed Kuki and the others arrived, “there you guys are!”

“Is he still losing?” Cassie asked as she looks over at Wally.

“No!” Wally answered right away as he heard that.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:32 am

"Uh, yes! And I will be the new champ in three...two...one..." Billie was close to beating it when the TV went off and she yelled, "HEY! What gives!?"

"What gives is that you four have been lying to us all." Nigel stepped in front of the TV, his glasses low as he glared at the girls. "None of you are who you say you are. Where did you really come from? Who sent you?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:41 pm

"No one sent us. We 'accidentally' sent ourselves." Aria said as she looked away from Numbuh 1. "You see, we're from a different world. Not from here, back from where I came my parents are scientist. They work on making gadgets and finding ways to make things easier for everyone in the future." Aria suddenly frowned, "Me and the girls aren't supposed to be here, but an incident happened the experiment went wrong and we ended up here, Now we can't go back. Not to mention, it would be kind of weird mentioning it to you saying 'Oh yeah, we're from a different world' cause you can assume we're enemies, when we just came here for peace."

"Nice Billie!" Cassie grinned.

"Billie is the best!" Kuki cheered happily.

"Sucks to be you." Abigail chuckled.

"H-Hey! I'm just rusty! I don't play this game that much." Wally rolled his eyes.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Hoagie was quiet and kinda geeking about inter-dimensional travel. "Oh, that's awesome!! Oh, you have go to let me examine your watches more!!"

"How about we don't mess up their watches more, Numbuh 2?" Nigel sighed and he looked at Aria. "I apologize for scrutinizing you, Aria. We're sorry to hear about your predicament. We'll be more than happy to help try and get you home."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Beatles," Billie smirked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next