Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 8 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:24 pm

"I appreciate that." Aria lightly smiled.

Suddenly the watch started to react once again as it started beeping continuously catching the attention of the 3. "What the-" Aria blinked as she didn't think it would react, yet the same thing was happening to the other watches as well to where a bright light came and they disappeared once again.

"W-Whoa! W-Wait!" Wally gasped as he noticed the girls disappeared.

"T-They're gone...?" Kuki said as she was confused.

"We gotta tell Numbuh 1." Abigail said as she rushed over to where Nigel and Hoagie were. "Numbuh 1! You gotta see this! The girls!"

~*~*~*~

As another portal opens they are back in the Danny Phantom world once again. "Ugh... my head. Aria I thought you said the watches were broken." Cassie said as she got up and rubbed her head.

"The watches have the mind of their own. You see I'm here trying to fix it the best I can..." Aria groaned as she got up.

"Oh hey, it's you guys again." Danny said as he walked up on the girls.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 8 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Billie's eyes went wide and she quickly stood up. "We're back here?" She whispered. She then saw Danny and held up a hand. "Oh, hi, again."

Dove groaned and sat up. "We've got to fix those watches..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:49 pm

"Uhhhh back here?" Sam raised a brow at Billie.

"What she means to say is yeah we're back." Cassie said as she got up and place her hands on Billie's shoulder widely smiling at the confused trio.

Danny exchange glances with his friends wondering what was up with the girls but, at the same time glanced over at Billie and averted eye contact right away. "Don't they seem kind of suspicious?" Sam looked at Danny.

"I don't think they are that bad. Plus I doubt they are ghost...or maybe ghost hunters." Danny said.

"They might be on to us." Aria muttered as she noticed Danny looking at bit concerned along with the others. She glanced at her watch as she noticed it blinking once again. "Oh you have got to be kidding me..." The light shone again but, instead Dove and Aria disappear while Cassie was left with Billie.

"Wait...what?" Cassie gasped as she assuming she would disappeared.

"W-What was that?!" Sam asked as she looked over, "Where's Aria and Dove gone?"

"They just disappeared..." Danny gasped as he looked over at Billie and Cassie.

"Ok you need to explain what is going on?" Sam asked as she glared at the girls.

~*~*~*~
Dove and Aria arrived back at the Teen Titans world as they had a bad landing once again. "Ughhh..." Aria groaned as she got up. She looked around and noticed Cassie and Billie were missing. "Oh no..." Aria said as she glanced over and noticed Dove with her.

"Good morning Aria! I didn't expect you 2 girls to get up early. Want some breakfast?" Cyborg yawned as he walked in and spotted Aria and Dove.

"U-Uh...sure." Aria awkwardly chuckled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Billie groaned and face palmed herself. "Jesus Christ... Okay, fine, but can we not do this out in the open? Is there somewhere we can talk?"

"Uh... We can go to Danny's parents' lab," Tucker suggested, pointing his thumb the direction of Danny's house. He saw Danny and Sam's looks and shrugged. "What? First place I could think."

"Yeah, Cyborg, sounds... Great," Dove said, holding a thumbs up and looked at Aria nervously. What were they gonna do?!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:18 pm

The group arrived at Danny's parents' lab and Cassie began to explain everything leaving the trio confused. "Wait...you're not from this world?" Sam blinked, "Where are you guys from?"

"Hard to explain." Cassie sighed, "It all started with Aria's parents since they are scientist just like Danny's parents, except not ghost hunters or ghost related. She was called in for an experiment and her parents decided to try the experiment on us as well. I would say it became a success since we can sort of travel to worlds now, but the watch is a bit buggy. There's still some parts that need improvement and make it easier for us to control."

"That sounds like a brainful." Danny blinked, "Maybe we can do something to help."

"We can?" Sam blinked as she looked over at Danny like he's crazy. "Can we even trust them?" She whispered to Tucker.

~*~*~*~
The door opened up revealing Robin and Beast Boy as they arrived back from training. "Oh morning you 2!" Beast Boy grinned, "Do you guys want me to cook for you?"

"Oh no no no!" Cyborg interrupted right away. "I already called dibs on cooking from them, since you're going to get your tofu stuff involved again!"

"Hey! Tofu is nutrious and delicious! Also... it's vegetarian! You know I can't eat meat! I transform into them." He pouted at Cyborg making Cyborg ignored his reason.

"Beast Boy you can cook if you want. I don't mind having tofu...for breakfast?" Aria raised a brow at Beast Boy.

"See this is why these girls are cool and I'm glad they are staying over!" Beast Boy said as he happily placed his arm around Dove.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 pm

"They seem legit to me," Tucker said, and was totally not saying that because they were cute.

"I promise you can trust us. We're just as confused and totally weirded out as the rest of you," Billie said, hands on her hips.

Dove began to blush when Beast Boy did that and she smiled a little. "S-Sure. I have been wanting to try a more vegetarian diet."

Robin walked in yawning and he stretched his arms before seeing the girls. "Oh, you're up. Good morning. I'm gonna make some coffee, would you like some?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:31 pm

"Nice going on the trust talk." Cassie sighed, "We know it seems suspicious, but we're telling the truth."

"What about Aria and Dove? Are they ok?" Danny asked as he gave a concerned look.

"I wish these watches have like a way of communication, but I'm not sure if it does. They are either back in their reality or most likely in a different world." Cassie mentioned as she glanced down at her watch.

"Well even if you guys are innocent, I'm not sure if I can take that chance of trust." Sam rolled her eyes as she folded her arms at them.

"Sam...take it easy." Danny said, "They probably already know my secret since they are from a different world."

Suddenly Cassie began to fake cough, "Billie is a big fan." She quickly mentioned just to tease her.

"Alright! See Dove is down!" Beast Boy said as he began cooking his breakfast.

"Of course!" Aria smiled as she noticed Robin's hair looked a bit messy. Eventually Starfire and Raven came in after, "You guys sure can be noisy." Raven said as she lightly flew over and got herself some juice from the fridge.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Billie blushed and looked at Cassie. "S-Shut up!!" She rolled her eyes before admitting, "Okay, yeah. I know you're Danny Phantom, and I know about the ghost zone, the ghost thermos, all that great stuff. But I'm not gonna blab it to people."

"Come on, Sam. You need more girl friends than us two idiots," Tucker teased Sam.

"Noisy is fun! It's good to be so motivated in the morning!" Starfire giggled.

"Um, do you need help, Beast Boy?" Dove offered after walking over.

Robin made a glass of coffee for himself and one for Aria before walking over with it. "Here you go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Cassie stuck her tongue out at Billie but, laughed at the same time as she was enjoying embarrassing her. "I think that's flattering." Danny awkwardly chuckled, "But also cute." He grinned at Billie.

"...it takes time to have some girl friends." Sam said as she looked at the 2 girls. "So since you're here. Are you girls like ghost or something like Danny?"

"Huh?" Beast Boy said as he noticed Dove. "Oh yeah! I love it if you would help me out."

"Thank you." Aria said as she lightly sip her coffee. "It feels nice how it's a bit lively in the morning." She smiled at Dove helping Beast Boy out with the food, while at the same time Cyborg was hogging most of the stove.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 pm

"Um... Well..." Billie's hand went invisible and then intangible and went through the desk before pulling it back up. "I guess I am? Which is badass?"

"Totally! What about you?" Tucker asked Cassie.

Dove smiled and started to help, since she was used to cooking her own food.

"Heh, yeah. It was...weird for me at first, but now I can't imagine a morning without this." Robin looked at Aria. "What about you? Your mornings usually this crowded?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next