Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 19 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:53 am

Aria managed to get back quickly as she teleported back to the garage with Robin. "Look who came back, have you been enjoying your teleportation powers?" Kevin teased as he spotted Aria and Robin.

"For some reason, I decided to give the power a try. Not to mention, surprised it worked." Aria said as she smiled at Robin.

"How are you feeling?" Gwen asked as she gave a concerned look.

"Thanks to Robin, I feel better." Aria smiled at Robin, "So what did we miss?"

"We got in contact! We were just waiting on you guys since you guys took forever." Danny said.

"Hey, I mean Robin cares about everyone. At least they're here." Beast Boy said, "So are we going to be leaving soon?"

"Might be a good idea." Cassie said as she folded her arms. Aria glanced over and avoided eye contact with Cassie making Cassie frowned and let out a sigh.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 19 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:42 pm

Ben frowned and he laid a hand on Cassie's shoulder. "We have a ship this way. I don't think its meant to carry this many people, but we can use it to meet Azmuth at the rendezvous point," he said.

"Well, we can't leave anyone behind, that's for sure," Billie said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:12 pm

"I mean... I don't mind staying behind." Kevin said, "Maybe ghost boy, green boy, and mask boy should stay behind. They don't look made to be there and they're going to question why they never seen them before."

"Aww man, but I wanna go on the cool looking ship." Beast Boy frowned, "Plus it might be like an adventure going there."

"Kevin is right, is it ok for them to stay behind just in case?" Gwen asked looking at the girls.

"I'm sure they're going to be ok." Cassie mentioned as she looked at the other 3.

"You sure you guys are going to be ok handling Kevin?" Aria raised a brow at them, "He can be a pain most of the time."

"Excuse me? I am a good person." Kevin snickered.

"I'm sure we will be fine." Danny insisted.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:29 pm

"Be careful and keep in touch. We're a call away if anything goes wrong," Robin said, wanting them to know it would be okay to stay behind.

Dove frowned, not wanting to leave them alone before nodding. "Alright."

"Gwen and I will call once we reach the base," Ben told Kevin. "Just don't hurt any of them, okay?" he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:46 pm

"Hey no promises." Kevin shrugged, "Who knows maybe we might have a bonding time."

"Very funny." Gwen rolled her eyes as she hopped on the ship along with the other girls.

"I always wanted to be on this ship." Cassie said as she was trying to hold in her excitement, "This is so cool."

"And there goes Cassie..." Aria awkwardly chuckled.

"It makes me wonder, where are you girls actually from?" Gwen began to ask the question.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:09 pm

"Well, uh, we're from a world a lot like yours. Kinda. Its Earth and we have the same countries and governments," Dove explained.

"Yeah, but we don't have cool aliens and shit like this," Billie shrugged.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm

"Or even super powers." Cassie said.

"Sounds pretty normal. So you girls just go to school?" Gwen said, "I kind of miss having that normal life." She frowned, "Now I'm doing this."

"But it sounds fun and adventurous." Aria said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:20 pm

"Come on, cuz, this beats boring chemistry and geometry all day," Ben grinned from where he was sitting in the pilots seat.

"I agree 100%!" Billie sat down and propped her feet up. "So, Benny Boy, when are we gonna get there and exactly where the hell are we going?"

"Going to a one of Jupiter's moons. We should be there in about an hour if we keep this speed," Ben said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:15 am

“An hour seems long.” Aria mentioned.

“But it’s a pretty convenient trip.” Cassie said, “Plus we can do road trip songs or something.”

The group glanced at Cassie in silence. “Uhh no. Not gonna happen.” Gwen said, “We’re almost there anyways. So it’s not going to be that long.”

“Alright.” Cassie said, “Hey I was just suggesting.”

“Yeah, that’s not gonna happen.” Aria nodded her head as she looked out the window and noticed how many stars were out in space.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Ben frowned before he walked over to Cassie. "You know, my Grandpa has the worst road trip songs. His favorite was 'She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes'," he chuckled. "He sang it about every day."

"Your Grandpa Max is badass. Where is he anyway?" Billie asked.

"No clue. He's either on missions or he's playing bingo with buddies," Ben chuckled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next