Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice

Go down

Young Justice Empty Young Justice

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:37 am

July 20th-21st, 2018
My Posts: Purple
Lia's: Black

Luna Bowen, one of the Runaway's with the power of making daggers of light, was at this nice hotel the League had set her up in. Once the world was saved, most of the Runaways had chosen their own paths. Ana chose to go back home to Genovia. Tye went back home with his best friend and sister. Virgil, Luna's crush, got a nice gig as Black Lightning's apprentice.

When they approached Luna about her going home, she didn't have a home to go to, so she was at the hotel for now. Sitting on the balcony and smoking some cigarettes. Yeah, it was her alternative to pills or liquor like her mom.

Prince Brion of Markovia had heard about Princess Anastasia and approached her. "Princess Anastasia?" he smiled.

"Are you smoking?" a teasing voice was heard.

Anastasia looked over, a glass of wine in her hands. Thank god she was European or there'd be no way a 19 year old like her would be allowed near alcohol. "Oh, hello. Prince.... Brion, correct?"

Luna turned around, seeing Virgil standing in her room and she scoffed with a chuckle. "Gotta do something to take the edge off, right?" She put it out by her shoe and asked as she walked in, "Hey, Virg."

"You're right. Its so nice to meet you," Brion said, taking her hand and kissing it. "I've heard a lot about you, princess."

"Hey, Lu," Virgil greeted as he sat on her bed. "I am exhausted, beautiful. I know I should head back home but that means more walking."

Anastasia sighed a little. "Good things only, I hope."

"Can't just use your metal plate thingy to take you all the way back to Freeland?" Luna asked, sitting down next to him.

"If anyone said anything bad, I'm sure they lied. I've heard great things about you," Brion said. He heard music beginning to play and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

"That takes energy, Lu," Virgil told her.

Anastasia smiled a little, trying not to mention the thoughts of his that she saw. "I'd like that, your highness." She sat her glass down on a nearby table before taking a hold of his arm.

"Mmm... I suppose I'll let you stay here with me for tonight, since the poor baby can't make it home," Luna teased him, kissing his cheek and hopped up to get something out of the fridge.

Brion took her to the dance floor and held her hand and her waist. "I'm going to be honest with you; I'm a terrible dancer," he whispered with a chuckle.

"Hey, hey. Not nice to tease, babe," Virgil stated, pointing her as he sat up.

Anastasia giggled a little. "Why do I actually believe that?" she teased a little.

"Well..." Luna then stood up with two big bottles of liquor in her hands, a smirk on her face, "will you forgive me now?"

"Oh, you do now? I warned you, so do not get mad if I step on your foot," Brion shot back.

Virgil grinned a little. "You get those from Ana?"

Anastasia smiled at him. "As long as you don't scuff up my new shoes, we'll get along perfectly, Prince Brion."

"Maybe~. I had taken some of the wine out of the cooler and the League found out due to the bill from this room. Said I was "too young to drink" and blah, blah, blah. I stopped listening after 'too young'." She grabbed some cups, which were Styrofoam from the gas station down the street.

Then she sat down and gave him his cup. "Cheers to...something," she said.

"Its a deal, Princess Anastasia. Or may I call you 'Ana'?" Brion asked.

"Us," Virgil whispered, pecking her lips.

"As long as I can call you Brion," Anastasia told him.

Luna smiled and grabbed his free hand. "To us," she giggled. She tapped her cup to his and took a drink before making a face. "Wow, its been a while since I've drank anything with a higher percentage."

"Been called worse," Brion teased before laughing. "Brion is just fine." He then spun her and dipped her before saying, "I've also been called a bit of a fibber. I can dance pretty well."

"Maybe you should of had Ana send you back something with a little less alcohol in it," Virgil teased.

Anastasia blushed. "I-I see that now... I-I must say, you are very good."

"I can hold my liquor, sir. I bet I could drink you under the table," Luna challenged with a smirk.

"Thank you," Brion said with a smile, bringing her up. "You know, you're very cute blushing."

Virgil smirked. "I'll hold you to that, Luna," he told her, grabbing the bottle for them.

"T-Thank you," Anastasia shyly said as she tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. She'd been wooed by hundreds of men but none of them made her like this. Was it because she could see what he was afraid of?

"Alright, but don't come crying to me about your hangover tomorrow morning," Luna laughed, sitting up a bit straighter.

"You're welcome," Brion whispered, gently kissing her forehead. She really was special. He didn't mean because of her powers, but who she was.

Virgil rolled his eyes a little. "Don't whine to me about yours then."

Anastasia smiled a little. Genovia law said she had to be married before she could ascend to the throne and she was pretty sure she just found the perfect man.

The next morning, since her Grandmother wanted to see a few things in Markovia before returning home, Anastasia was able to stay as well and was just waking up in her hotel room. "That party was amazing but i'm still exhausted," she yawned out, getting up and going to go make herself look presentable again. I mean, it wasn't like she was living in a run down apartment anymore. She actually needed to look good again.

"Fine, I won't."

"Ahhh... Virg...turn out the damn sun," Luna whined the next morning as she laid next to Virgil. First hangover since becoming clean after the Reach had kidnapped her and S.T.A.R. Labs saved them.

Brion wanted to see if Anastasia was busy, since he heard she had stayed another day there. He then knocked on her door after arriving to the hotel. "Princess Anastasia?"

"Thought you weren't gonna whine," Virgil muttered.

Anastasia paused brushing her teeth as she called, "Who is it?!"

"Its not whining," Luna muttered. She got up, holding the sheets to her body since, well, the two got a little bored with just drinking wine last night, and shut the curtains.

Then she laid back down with a sigh, curling up against him. "I still won."

"Its Brion. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time," Brion called.

"I was the one who suggested getting naked so I think I won," Virgil told her.

Anastasia blushed. "O-Oh, no. Just give me a second or 2," she told him, hurrying up to finish brushing her teeth before pulling her hair into a messy bun. Normally she only wore her hair like that for swimming but what was the harm in doing it now? After making sure she didn't look too terrible without her makeup, she teleported to the door and opened it.

"Pft, you wish," Luna giggled. She looked up and kissed his lips, rubbing his face.

Brion smiled when he saw her and thought she looked kinda cute like that. "You look much better than me in the mornings," he teased.

Virgil smiled at her as he kissed her back. "I still say I won."

"You didn't see me a second ago," Anastasia muttered a little.

"Alright, alright, you won," Luna laughed and kissed him again before sitting up, stretching her arms and rubbing her sore head. "Surprised your 'master' hasn't called to get you up yet."

"I don't need to," Brion assured her with a smile. "You're beautiful. I am also hoping you were free today?"

"Black Lightning isn't my master, babe," Virgil told her.

Anastasia smiled as she was holding onto the door. "Free as a bird. Why do you ask?"

"You sure, young padawan?" Luna giggled, grabbing his shirt and slipping it on before looking for her panties. "Where are they... Aha!" She grabbed them and slipped them on.

"I was asking - hoping - to take you on a tour of Markovia? Show you everything," Brion smiled.

"Are you going to make me leave shirtless? Again?" Virgil teased.

"I think that's more of what my Grandmother would like to do but if you're offering, then sure, Brion," Anastasia told him. "Just let me change into something more appropriate for the public."

"I was, um...kinda hoping you'd stay with me today?" Luna asked, biting her lip a little. "I...hate being alone now, Virgil. I feel home when I'm with you."

"Alright, I will be downstairs waiting." Brion kissed her hand before going back down to the lobby.

Virgil frowned a little. "Then.... Why don't you come stay with me? I mean, i'm sure my parents won't mind."

Anastasia smiled, watching him leave before squealing once she closed the door. She ran around her hotel room, gathering her nicest looking clothes before picking out an outfit, fixing her hair, putting on her makeup and going downstairs to meet him.

"You really think they won't?" Luna asked him, feeling self conscious.

Brion was checking his phone when he saw Anastasia and smiled. "I didn't think you could possible become more beautiful," he told her after she walked up.

"It won't hurt to ask," Virgil told her.

Anastasia blushed. "And I didn't think you could be anymore of a flirt. I stand corrected."

Luna rubbed her arm before she took a breath, "Okay... Okay, lets go ask."

"Too obvious?" Brion chuckled. "I'm sorry, I say weird things when I'm nervous."

Virgil smiled and kissed her lips. "You're the best."

"You're nervous?" Anastasia asked, an eyebrow raised. That was hard to believe seeing how he was acting.

Luna smiled, kissing him back. "No, you are. Thank you."

She then got into a shower and got into something nice, wanting to look proper for when she met his parents. "How do I look?" she asked after opening the bathroom door.

"I put up a good facade, don't I?" Brion chuckled. "I want you to have a good time here in Markovia. We can do or go anywhere you want."

"Who are you and what did you do with my girlfriend?" Virgil teased.

Anastasia smiled. "I'm already having a good time. Just getting to talk with you."

Luna rolled her eyes with a blush. "Shut up and lets go," she said, grabbing her bag and key card.

"Well, how about a nice carriage ride around the park then? We can talk and talk for as long as we want," Brion suggested, holding out his hand.

Virgil chuckled. "Yes, ma'am," he told her, following her before taking her to his house.

"That sounds lovely, Brion," Anastasia told him, taking his hand.

Luna followed him to his house, which was in Freeland, near Detroit, Michigan. They all moved there after his parents found out about their son being alive and being the sidekick to the esteemed Black Lightning.

"Virgil, you're home," his dad sighed out in relief after seeing his son walk in. He then saw Luna and smiled. "And you brought Miss Luna."

"Well, lets go," Brion grinned a little. He took her to the carriage already waiting out front and helped her in before sitting next to her. The carriage took off slow, going along the side of the road. "Is there anything in particular you want to ask me? Favorite colors, favorite song?" he teased.

"Yeah. Luna, this is my Dad," Virgil introduced.

Anastasia giggled a little before holding up her phone as she said, "Or I could just google you," she teased back, grinning a little.

"Hello, Luna. I'm Robert, Virgil's dad. We've heard a lot about you," Robert said, shaking her hand.

Luna immediately saw his greatest hopes, which was just seeing his family happy and that made her smile. "Its so good to finally meet you, Mr. Hawkins."

"Virgil, you weren't kidding. He's paying you, right?" his older and annoying sister, Sharon, teased after coming down the steps.

"Google is evil," Brion laughed, shaking his head. "But I do feel special. I'm apparently on the top ten sexiest bachelors list."

Virgil rolled his eyes a little. "Haha. Very funny, Sharon. Luna, this is my older sister."

"Oh, yep. I can believe that. Ooooh..... But you're behind Prince Harry," Anastasia teased, pretending to look it up.

"Good to meet you," Luna said with a nod before seeing his mom and she knew how much Virgil loved his mother. "Mrs. Hawkins, hi."

"I am so happy to finally meet you!" Jean giggled, hugging her. "Virgil always goes on with how beautiful and sweet you are."

"Oh really?" Luna teased her boyfriend after hugging her back.

"You're joking...right?" Brion asked, leaning over to look at her phone.

Virgil blushed as he rubbed his neck. "I may talk about you a little."

Anastasia giggled as she held her phone away. "Not gonna tell you, Brion."

"A little?" Luna laughed.

"Anyway, what brings you here? I'm sure it isn't for my wife's cooking," Robert teased her before he got punched in the arm. "Jean, honey, I'm joking."

"Oh, um..." Luna looked at Virgil, nervous to ask.

"Come on, don't be like that!" Brion laughed, reaching for it.

"Well, uh, I told you how me and my friends were all living together for awhile, right?" Virgil asked.

Anastasia laughed. "Okay, okay. I didn't actually look it up."

"Yes?" Robert nodded, crossing his arms. "We remember."

"You're a mean little thing, aren't you?" Brion teased, leaning back in the seat.

"Well, Luna didn't actually have a home to go to afterwards and she's getting lonely now by herself so I was wondering..... if she could stay here?"

Meanwhile, seeing as Mimi wasn't a morning person at all, the psychic Mexican was still asleep in bed. She was glad Maurice had been arrested long before her and Tye returned home, though, or there'd be no way she'd still be sleeping.

Robert and Jean looked at each other before looking back. Luna could see them looking wary about having their now 16 year old son living in the same house with a mysterious, former drug addict 16 year old girl.

She rubbed her arm, going to say nevermind about it before she was surprised when Sharon commented, "She can have my old room. I'm moving out anyway with some of my friends. Won't be a big deal. Right?"

"Well... There will have to be some rules, you two," Robert said.

Jaime came to surprise his girlfriend and was not surprised to see her still asleep. Chuckling, he walked into her room and rubbed her hair out of her face. "Mi amor, wake up," he whispered.

"Yeah, yeah. I totally understand, Dad. We both do. Right, Lu?" Virgil asked.

Mimi groaned, smacking his hand away. "Go away, dulce," she grumbled, burying her face in her pillow.

"O-Of course. I, um, I can help out with the house and cleaning, since I don't exactly go to school..." Luna muttered. She hadn't been in school since about 8th grade.

"Well, honey, I can teach you some things on my days off in return. How's that?" Jean suggested.

Luna smiled. "I-I'd love that. Thank you two, thank you so much." She looked at Virgil and hugged him tightly, giggling with joy.

"Come on, Mimi, you can't sleep all day," Jaime said, laying down now,getting her into his arms.

Virgil chuckled, holding her. "Thank you, Mom. Dad."

"Watch me," Mimi muttered into her pillow, not even moving now.

"No problem, honey," Jean said, happy they could make their son proud.

About a week later, Luna was in her room at their house and since she didn't exactly own a lot of things, his parents took her on a shopping spree to decorate her room. "Would you stop staring at the ballet stuff?" She loved ballet and she had a good bit of ballet stuff in it.

Jaime sighed before getting a smirk and beginning to tickle her while kissing her neck. "Get up!" he chuckled.

"It's just, I didn't know you knew ballet," Virgil stated.

Mimi squealed, starting to hit him now. "J-Jaime Reyes! Quite it!" she laughed.

"Yeah, I, uh..." Luna sat on her bed and sat criss cross, "used to practice it when I was a kid. I wanted nothing more than to be a ballet dancer. I wasn't the greatest, and I was the youngest, but I did it anyway.I practiced and practiced and practiced..."

Jaime laughed, seeing his plan worked. "You're awake now!" he laughed out, sitting up and holding her wrists.

"Can I see some moves?" Virgil asked with a smile.

Mimi glared at him as she sat up, kicking him off her bed. "Tye! Can you come take the trash out?! I kicked it on the floor!"

Luna looked over at him. "You wanna see me dance?" she asked, surprised.

"Really!? Babe!" Jaime whined. He then got up, muttering some things in Spanish before getting her over his shoulder. "You're being tossed into the neighbor's kiddie pool."

"Yeah," Virgil told her, kissing her cheek. "I think you'd look beautiful."

"Gah! Jaime!" Mimi whined. "Put me down or I'll tell Tye you almost got me pregnant last week," she whispered.

Luna smiled and she cupped his cheeks, kissing his lips and seeing his happiest dreams, which usually involved her and made her even more happy. "I love you," she whispered without even thinking.

Jaime froze before he slowly sat her down. "Why must you be so cruel?" he muttered with a pout.

Virgil blushed a little when he heard her before he pulled her back down into the kiss and whispered against her lips, "I love you more."

Mimi grinned a little, crossing her arms. "Would I be me if I wasn't so cruel?"

Luna smiled against his lips before she heard his parents call them down for dinner. Then after dinner, and when his parents were asleep, Luna went to Virgil's room and slipped in. "Virg? You still awake?" she whispered.

"You're lucky I love you," Jaime told her. "Now, seriously, come on. I'll take you out to lunch since its already noon."

"Does it really matter if I'm awake?" Virgil muttered, rolling on to his side to face her.

Mimi smiled. "Te amo," she told him, kissing his cheek. "But you're letting me change first."

Luna giggled quietly. "I guess it doesn't. Scoot over," she said, going to lay next to him.

"Can I watch?" Jaime teased her with a small smirk.

Virgil smiled a little and scooted over before kissing her head.

Mimi rolled her eyes a little. "Wouldn't be the first time, would it?"

Luna rubbed his cheek and pecked his lips. "You're the best, you know that?"

"Nope," Jaime said, sitting on her bed.

Virgil smiled at her. "No, babe, that's you."

Mimi shook her head before changing out of her pjs and into some normal clothes.

Luna shook her head. "No, it's really not."

Jaime got up once she was finished and grabbed her had and then kissed it. "All ready?"

Virgil kissed her lips. "Just let me believe that, okay?"

Mimi grinned a little. "Sure, Jaime."

Luna kissed him back and whispered, "Okay."

The next morning, all the way in Gotham City, Gracie Jones-Parker was making some breakfast for her little family while said family was sleeping. She always got up early to feed her daughter and right now, the little one was asleep in her play pen in the living room.

Jaime smiled and walked with her downstairs.

Tye was on the couch and looked over. "Looks like Sleeping Beauty didn't get enough sleep," he teased.

With the little cutie's Father asleep on the couch next to the play pen.

"Shut up, Tye," Mimi told him, flipping him off.

Gracie made their plates before setting them on the dining room table before walking over to Richard. "Hon, wake up," she whispered, kissing his head.

"No, I was talking about the other sleeping beauty," Tye said, pointing at Jaime and grinned.

"Shut up, hermano," Jaime shook his head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:40 am

Young Justice 94770810
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com