Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond Empty Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:40 pm

Carter giggled a little bit before going back to eating her own plate. This was so nice! Just spending time with her sister. And daughter, of course.

She remembered when their father told her she had two half sisters. Carter was enraged and actually hated them before she got to meet them. Then she did, and she came to love them. Both of them, well she didn't meet Jade until a little later. But she got really close to Artemis until she joined her little Justice team that Carter's ex was on.

Her smile faltered as she thought of dick. Man... All of those memories from when she dated him. It was like they were just ghosts images now. That they didn't actually happen. That they didn't go to Paris for a weekend. That he didn't cry or grieve after she died, technically. And then the way he looked at her both times he thought she had killed somebody.

The fork in her hand bent from how she was gripping it so hard. Yeah, she said that she forgave him - And she did -, But it still hurt like hell to think that she was a killer. She wasn't.

Not anymore.

"Ow! Mom!" Wally whined, holding his arm. He saw how his mom was being all nice to his fiance, and he was grateful for it, but now he was getting jealous.

"Oh, I see. You love her more than you love me now, " he muttered out, pouting like a little baby.

Rudy just chuckled as he brought over the wines that they had. " Suck it up buttercup. At least they get along. My mother and Mary, well, you know her and Grandma don't get along. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Young Justice Beyond Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:59 pm

Artemis noticed this when she looked up after hearing Carter go quiet. She swallowed what was in her mouth before she asked. "Uh, you okay?" She arched an eyebrow and gestured her eyes towards her hand with the bent fork.

"That is not true," Mary stated, sitting down on the other side, across from Mei. It might have been true, but Mary would still, even after all these years, at least pretend that the two got along better than they did.

Mei only smiled. Family dynamics were so interesting to her so CE it was definitely different from her "family". If you could call the sisters of mermaids that...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:23 pm

Carter snapped out of it When she heard her sister's voice. Then she saw Artemis looking at her and said, "O-Oh, y-yeah! Totally fine!" Then, with her free hand, she waved the waiter down while the hand that has a fork in it, quickly dropped the bent up piece of metal under the table. The waiter came over, and Carter made up and excuse that she had dropped her fork and would like a new one.
The waiter understood and soon, Carter had a whole new set of silverware. She thanked the young man before unwrapping her silverware and pulling out the non-bent fork.

She was avoiding Artemis's eyes because she didn't want to explain that she had bent her fork in aggravation.

"Haha, sure " Wally said with a nod before leaning towards Mei and whispering behind a hand,"totally not true. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:00 pm

Artemis swallowed some more food in silence. Yeah. Total lie. "Uhm, so do you want to talk about it?" She asked after a moment, pulling the for from her mouth. She wouldn't be too pushy, but at least leave it open for her to let out whatever was on her mind. Was it her breakup with Will, perhaps? It did come just out of no where.

Mei giggled a little into her hand, thinking they were cute before Mary spoke; "Now, have a seat so that we can eat," Mary told the two men in the house as she pushed her own seat in a bit.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:50 pm

"Nope. Can you pass the bread?" Carter didn't want to say anything about it because even Artemis had been a part of that thinking that she had killed Wally too. She didn't want to ruin their whole thing that they got going, just having fun as sisters and not letting the drama of their lives affect them. " I swear, I'm fine. Just a bad memory popped up but it's gone now. I'm fine, " She repeated then swore at herself. That meant she was totally not fine. Fuck.

"Yes ma'am, " Wally said, practically drooling at the site of all the food in front of them. He looked up when he heard his father clear his throat.

His father joined hands with his mom, then bowed their heads to say grace. And once that was said, they all rose up and Rudy said, " go ahead Wally, I know you've been on the food since you got here. '

Wally started to say don't mind if I do, but then he restrained himself. "Actually, I'll let Mei go first. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:32 am

Artemis passed her the bread, still knowing something was up. "Well, okay. But if you change your mind and need someone to talk to about it, I'm here. Okay?" She said.

"Would you look at that. It's nice to see Mei has turned you into a gentleman, Wally," Mary teased her son as she helped Mei by pushing the food closer to her so she could help herself. Sure, they had raised their son to have manners, but that didn't always apply to food.

Mei giggled lightly as she got some food onto her place, getting some of the main dish and some sallad and just water since everyone knew it wasn't good if she had alcohol.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:09 pm

Carter smiled a little before she nodded solemnly. " Thanks, " Is all she said, grabbing two pieces of bread and putting them on her plate. She knew that she could talk to Artemis about anything and everything, but it was still hard for her to actually talk about it.

"H-Hey!" Wally got red from embarrassment, but knew his parents were just teasing him. He then crossed his arms, pouting as he said, " I've always had manners thank you very much! "

"But still act like a child, " Rudy continue to tease him. He then saw how he just looked defeated and Rudy just laughed. "Okay, okay! I'm done. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:34 pm

"Sure," Artemis said, still a bit suspicious but she tried to drop it. She respected if Carter didn't wanna talk about it, because if seats were reversed she probably wouldn't want to talk about it either. She then ate the rest of her food, which was still delicious.

Mary laughed as well. It sure was funny to tease their son. She got some food on her plate after Mei was done before passing it on. "Now, tell us all about the engagement," She said, clearly been holding her excitement on asking that. "How did he do it?" She asked, namley Mei as she leaned her head into his hands.

"Here it goes," Rudy chuckled, putting some vegetables onto his plate before he grabbed the wine bottle he got and he undid the cork. "Wally, some wine?" He asked his son while Mei explained to Mary how Wally had proposed to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:11 pm

Carter then decided to lighten the mood a little bit by taking some butter and putting it at the end of the knife before using it as a makeshift catapult to sling the butter onto to Artemis's nose. She started a cackling when it hit the bullseye, which was Artemis's nose, and Carter had to hide her laughter into a napkin. Plus, she didn't want to attract any attention. She was a mom now, she couldn't afford to make a bad example to her daughter after all. However, her daughter was asleep.

"Yes, yes please. Make it a double, " Wally told his father like he was at a bar. He got all of the food he wanted on to his plate and sat down. " It's going to be a long night if I have to tell Mom here every little detail. But, I asked her at home. We just got done having dinner and I was a nervous wreck, " Wally chuckled bashfully. He grabbed Mei's free hand under the table. " Then I looked her in the eyes, and just asked her. " Then he brought that hand up to his lips and kissed it. " Okay, there you go, that's how I did it, " he teased his mom who knew that she was going to want more details.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:49 pm

Artemis just blinked and swallowed what food she had in her mouth, lowering her fork. "Did you just flick butter in my face?" She asked.

"Aw," Mary smiled. "Let me see the ring he picked out!" What? She needed to know if her son had taste. Mei giggled and held her left hand out, showing the ring on her finger. Mary grabbed her hand gently to get a closer look at it. It was looking perfect on her. "Oh, it's beautiful!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next