Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 10 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:35 pm

((So, should we start with Dick and Rachel arriving to Central City first?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:27 pm

(Yeah. We can do that. Gonna be awkward for Dick to bump into Wally. Since he has been kinda a Dick xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:02 pm

((True XD so shall we?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:27 pm

(Haha, yes. But I won't gp exactly by episode then since they are going to central)

A couple of days later Dick, reluctantly to say least, had been driving Rachel to Central City. He hoped to find some clues and maybe to ask an old friend for advice. He pulled up the car infront of the big Star Labs facility. He turned to Rachel. "Okay, we're here." He saidm getting out of the car.

In the meantime Tia was back at Star Labs, to get the results of what Dr. West had been working on from a few more test. She really did hope he had managed to find something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:03 pm

((Me either XD can't remember anything))

Rachel looked at the big building and gave Dick a look. "A lab?" she asked. "How are they going to be able to help me?"

Wally was going over some samples of what DNA he could get from Tia. "I'm still not seeing any changes yet, Tia," he sighed as he stood up and rubbed his forehead.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:16 pm

(same xD)

"Not, they. Him. Well, maybe. I'm not sure, but we're going to ask an old friend for advice. He works here." Dick explained before taking the lead and ocking the car after she stepped out. "C'mon." He started walking to the entrance.

"Does that mean I'm always gonna be like this?" Tia asked, looking at hand. She wasn't even sure what she was made out of.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:05 pm

((Yeahhhh just a little XD))

Rachel had an uneasy feeling as she followed Dick into the laboratory. A part of her felt like they were going to lock her up and experiment on her. See what made her tick.

"No, it just means I'm gonna be pulling a lot more late night hours until I can help you," Wally said, not one to back down when someone needed his help. Even without the costume, he wanted to help those in need. That's why he was working there, trying to make the world a better place. He was going to add something when the overhead system in his office said, "Dr. West, you have a visitor."

"Who is it?" Wally asked as he stood up.

"An Officer Grayson, sir. He says it is important that he talks to you," his secretary said.

Wally frowned. Dick. Of course. "Uh, yeah. Send him in," he said. He looked at Tia. "Just play it cool. He's an old friend."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:21 pm

"Yeah... Right." Tia gave him a fake smile. She wasn't wearing that device he gave her, which meant she looked like a white freak. Just play it cool, right? Tia rolled her gray eyes.

Dick took the elevator up with Rachel and told her when they stepped out to go to the right room. "Just, let me do the talking. And don't freak out." Dick said before he walked up to the door that said. "Dr. West private lab" Huh, fancy.. he thought to himself with a small eye roll.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:33 pm

"Why would I freak out?" Rachel asked, getting more uneasy before Wally opened the door to his lab. She looked up at him and noticed he was much taller than Dick and actually pretty handsome.

"Geez, Grayson. Going for younger girls now?" Wally teased his best friend before he held his hand out to Rachel. "Hi. Dr.Wally West, but you can just call me Wally."

Rachel looked at Dick before she only nodded her head. "Rachel."

Wally retracted his hand with a small smile before looking at Dick. "What can I help you guys with?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:43 pm

"Well, Rachel here. Her mother was murdered, and she's got no where to stay. But that's not why we're here. Rachel here... has "something" that other people fear. I believe she's a meta. But she's scared of using her abilities. You said it's, almost like another person is inside of you, right?" Dick looked at Rachel. Honetsly this kid wasn't the greatest at explaining things so they actually made sense.

Tia glanced over, seeing he was talking to what looked like an attractive young man and, just a young teenage girl? She arhced an eyebrow.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next