Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 34 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:58 pm

Wally gulped before holding his hands up in a halfway surrender position in front of him. " Hey babe! Hey, can we please talk out here? " He didn't bother with her answer as he grabs her hand and dragged her outside of his office. Once the door shut, she had his full attention. " Look, I'm sorry, But that girl in there? That's a girl I'm trying to help, when I told you about? There's just too much to explain really, but I know you deserve some answers, " He told her to start off, that wanted her to be mad at him. He just didn't want to give himself a bigger hole then he was already in.

"Don't mind her, " Renee told Garfield, giving Rachel a playful night. Then she smiled at Garfield and said, "a-and I wasn't trying to flirt with you or anything! It was just a general question and I now I know."

"Sure, " Rachel teased. Then Rachel glanced up to where Dick was talking to Quinn and she gave a look to Renee. Renee looked at her before following her line of sight and she just raised her hand, meaning "later' And a mix of 'I don't really know'.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:32 pm

"Some answers!? You're god damn right I deserve some answers!" Linda shouted, waving vividly with her hands before placing them on her hips to resist the urge from just slapping him right away. "What the hell is going on!? Why is Mark saying that I already showed up outside Star Labs door step today!? Or better yet, that he saw you all over me by the entrance door!?" Linda couldn't contain how angry she was and Wally better have a damn good explanation because she for sure wasn't going to hear any sorry excuse this time. Was he cheating on her? She really didn't believe that. And for his sake, she better be right.

Tia cringed a little since she had heard most of that through the door by how loud Linda was yelling at him. Oh boy...this was a fucking disaster. However, she was almost curious as to what Wally would reply, as if she would hear him anyway... She bet that he would be talking in a much quieter tone.

Dick sighed and turned fully back to Quinn after realising that the green haired boy didn't pose a threat. "I found something over there... " He geastured with his head. "Might not be much. But it's a start. Could help me find out who the people kidnapping Rachel was, and what they wanted from her." He explained.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:17 pm

Quinn grew interested. Progress, she liked that.
"Alright, good... Show me, then" she said, giving a final glance at the twins. The green haired guy seemed harmless enough.

"Oh, no, sure, got it" Gar stuttered with a nervous smile, looking at Renee and Rachel. Part of him was starting to regret all of this, but he was committed to see this through. They seemed cool, after all.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 pm

Wally had inwardly flinched when Linda shouted at him. And she was waving her hands, meaning that she was really pissed. He waited for the slap he knew he probably deserved but none came, so he was thankful that Linda was giving him a chance to explain.

"Linda, babe, everything is just a mess right now. There are things going on that's bigger than you and me, and I wish that I had handled something better but you deserve the truth. My friend, Tia, in there? The one I told you about? She has some kind of... Met a human gene that was activated and now she doesn't look like herself anymore. And some men were after her . I created a wristband, an appointment image inducer, to make her look like her old self again to try to help her out. But that's when the men found her and they were going to kill her or something. And this part I know you're not going to like, so you can slap me if you want, but it really meant nothing. "

Wally continued after taking up breath and swallowed, a nervous bead of sweat dripping down his face because he knew he was probably going to be in trouble after this. Oh he knew he was going to be in trouble. " So I saved her. And in order to help hide her, I made her look like you and then I... " Oh he really didn't want to tell her! But he knew he had to. " I knew that public displays of affection always make people uncomfortable, so I kissed her to get those guys off her trail. But I made her look like you, so it would be easier. So in a way I'm not kissing somebody else and kissing... You. "

Yeah, that sounded better in his head than it did out of his mouth.

"Hey, uh, When I go sit down in a booth and get some pizza? " Renee asked, nudging Rachel because she knew that Kori had to give it her $100 because that was " All she had ".
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:39 pm

Linda's jaw was just dropped at the ridiculous and long explanation. She just looked at him for a moment, as if he'd actually think he'd be able to sell that. She was out of words because she didn't know what to say to something so... Stupid. She then closed her eyes hard, holding her head as she rubbed her temples. She let out a frustrated groan. "Out of all the stupid crap you've done Wally... This sure takes the cake." She swallows before she looks back up at her fiancé. She is definitely pissed off. "Did you just hear yourself!? And I'd think very carefully before I'd open my mouth again!" Linda warns him, holding her finger out. She's not taking any of his crap!

"This way," Dick said, gesturing with his head for her to follow before walking back to where he'd found some evidence. He bent down once he got over to the spot and he dragged his fingers across the floor before holding them up to show Quinn. "You see this?" His fingers were coated with some black dust. Ash.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:56 pm

Gar smiled, excited at the proposal.
"Sure! I love pizza" he said in full honesty. And he was also happy that they didn't seemed annoyed already by him. This was going way better than he had expected.

Quinn frowned as she bent down next to Dick to examine the clue.
"I see..." she nodded with a pensive expression. "Any idea how this could help us out? Do you have a lab where you can examine this, or...?" she asked ,curious as to what conclusions he was arriving to.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:05 pm

Wally held his hands halfway up in surrender, or for her to not freak out and keep yelling for the whole Lab to hear. " Linda, babe please. Just listen. I know what I've been doing is crazy and you definitely don't like it but I'm trying to help her here. Those men would have killed her if I had to stepped in. They have this way of, attacking her without laying a finger on her. How can you expect me to not help her when I know I can? But I promise you, this should be cleared up soon and once it does, everything will be back to normal. I promise.. I love you, okay? "

Oh he knew that no matter how many times you promised her or told her he loved her even slept with her would make her feel better after all of this. He didn't blame her one bit. But he had to do this, he couldn't just turn Tia down and let her down like this. She had to come to him when she could have gone to anywhere else. So he had to do this.

Rachel gave Renee the money and was just about to follow her in Garfield to get some pizza when she looked over at where dick was talking to Quinn. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but something was up.

"Rachel? Hey, Rach. You coming? " Renee asked after looking back at her sister.

Rachel turned to her before shaking her head quickly. "You guys go ahead. Just order whatever you want."

Renee frowned, but didn't press further. So she only shrugged and said, " okay. " Then she turned back to Garfield and followed him to order the pizza.

She looked at the different kinds of toppings before looking back at her new friend. " So, what do you like on your pizza? Pepperoni and cheese is my favorite. Boring, I know but it's a classic. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:41 pm

"No, no! Don't try to talk yourself out of this one! Youkissed someone else!" Linda states, clearly not easing up. She's even more angry that Wally is trying to excuse his behaviour latley, especially considering what he just did. "You expect me to just forgive and forget that happened!?" She questions, glaring at him.

"I don't, but I know someone who does," Dick says before getting his phone out and texting Wally. He then grabs a small container and scoops up some of the ash in it before closing the lid so he can bring back a sample to Star Labs to have it looked at. He lets out a breath as he stands up. "I'll have Wally analyze this. Maybe he can find some component or substance in it that could lead us to our "friends"."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:10 pm

"I'm not big on pepperoni myself. I'm... a vegetarian" Gar replied, rubbing the back of his neck with a half smile. "But aside from anything meat-related, I'm up for anything" he added, hoping it wouldn't bother her to hear about his food preferences.

Quinn nodded, a pleased expression on her face.
"Good. Sounds like a solid plan" she agreed. "We need any clues we can get our hands on"
She liked having a clear path, even if it was something small like this.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34