Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 22 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:50 pm

( Watch when Suho makes his appearance it's all over. Everyone in the comments is gonna be like and now it begins... it's war xD )

"Yeah, or listening to music in general." Jina smiled, "Oh come on, I've noticed you've been a bit tense. It's a music festival you should loosen up." As the music was playing, Jina grabbed on to Kousuke's hand. "We're gonna dance for you to loosen up."

~*~*~*~

Yeon-Gi glanced over and spotted the charm bracelet was perfect for Cameilla. "You should get it." Yeon-Gi said, "It would look perfect on you."

Nara was eating her funnel cake with the group and looked over and noticed Jina and Kousuke dancing. "Wait what?!" Nara accidentally blurted out as she was shocked.

"What is it?" Shin-Ae asked. She noticed Nara was looking at her sister and Kousuke making her look over and spotted the two. "Huh? Since when does Q-tip dance?!"

"At least Jina knows how to have fun." Soushi laid back in his seat, "I still can't believe him and Yeon-Gi are brothers. They don't even act related at all."

"Probably family stuff." Nara shrugged, "Don't know much except I knew them since they were kids."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm

((It is now all over XD Honestly, I think I like Suho more than Seojun. THERE! I SAID IT!))

"W-Wait, we're going to what?" Kousuke asked, quickly looking down at their hands and then back at Jina. "I am not a dancer. Trust me." But before he could say anything, he was pulled into a dance.

---

"Think so?" Cameilla smiled up at him.

"Don't make your girlfriend pay for it! You should get it for her!" one of the sellers told Yeon-Gi.

"O-Oh, no! He's not my boyfriend, he's just a childhood friend of mine!" Cameilla quickly said, blushing and waving her hands. She grabbed the bracelet and handed them the money. "H-Here. Keep the change."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 pm

( I love Suho, he's so sweet, but then when the whole relationship with Seojun happened I'm like ahhhh I swear if Suho comes back it's gonna be a mess. *sees his appearance* I WAS RIGHT! THEY MADE HIM HOTTER THAN BEFORE )

"Oh come on! It can't be that bad." Jina pouted as she danced with him. "Just go with the flow of the music." She sways her body to the beat.

~*~*~*~

"Ehehe..." Yeon-Gi awkwardly chuckled, "Right..." He just remembered him and Cameilla were both seeing someone else. Even though she doesn't like Cameilla's boyfriend at all.

"So anything else you want to do?" Yeon-Gi asked but, stopped for a moment after seeing Kousuke and Jina together. "Since when does he dance?" He furrowed his brows as he was shocked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:19 pm

((Aghh... Man. I don't know what they're gonna do to us next))

Cameilla gasped before she started to laugh. "A-Aww! I love this! Camera, camera!" She took her phone out to record them, thinking this was the best thing ever!

Kousuke reluctantly moved tot he music. Maybe it was more like swaying in one spot while Jina did the most movement. He liked music, sure, but dancing... That was something he'd have to get used to.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:12 pm

As the song ended, Jina smiled at Kousuke. "I feel like you never danced before?" She tilted her head.

"Can't believe you just recorded Kousuke dancing." Yeon-Gi sighed but smiled as he was enjoying him trying to dance.

"Hey guys!" Nara said as she spotted the two, "What you guys been up to?"

"I feel so bloated, but that food was amazing." Soushi said as he slowly walks over to the couple.

Jina noticed the group are together and looks back at Kousuke. "We should probably go meet up with the group." Jina suggested.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Kousuke was going to answer her question when she mentioned about meeting up with their friends. "That sounds like a good idea," he nodded, going towards the group. "But Jina, you...dance well."

"You guys totally missed it!" Cameilla giggled. She was gonna show the video when she noticed the Q-Tip on his way back with Jina. "Later, I'll show you later."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:17 pm

"Huh?" Jina blinked, she didn't really expect that answer from Kousuke but smiled at him. "Thanks!"

"If you're talking about Kousuke dancing with Jina. We saw it as well." Nara mentioned, "Oh hey sis!"

"I think Kousuke and I are gonna head out early. Not sure if you guys are still going to stick around the festival." Jina mentioned.

"What? You're going to miss the performance though!" Soushi mentioned.

"Yeah! What he said!" Yeon-Gi nodded in agreement, "What makes you want to leave so early?"

Jina casually gave a shrug, "Only cause it felt right. Besides, I probably should head back and talk to my parents at least. ...Or Kris."

"He has been messaging me about you, but all I said was you were with me and some friends and that's it." Nara said.

"You should at least stay for the final performance." Shin-Ae insisted.

Jina nodded her head, "It's alright. You guys go have your fun! I'll see you at home Nara." She began walking away with Kousuke.

Nara sighed, "Sometimes my sister can be confusing."

"She's sweet though." Yeon-Gi said.

"I didn't mind Jina, but Q-tip though." Shin-Ae said as she felt like Kousuke didn't enjoy himself.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Kousuke followed after Jina, but as they got to the exit, he grabbed her hand gently. "We do not have to leave. I'm sorry if I made things awkward and not enjoyable. You could stay and have fun with the others."

"Well, bummer." Cameilla sighed before she saw the stage getting ready for the performers. "Oh! Lets go find a good spot to sit and watch!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Jina smiled as she gently squeezed Kousuke's hand. "It's not a problem." She shrugged, "You going to a music festival seems a bit out of your shell. I don't mind leaving early. Besides, I probably should head back and face my parents eventually. If they noticed I went missing for the whole day, they probably would have contacted you by now."

"Race you there!" Shin-Ae said.

"Hey! Not everything is a competition!" Nara said as she tried to catch up with Shin-Ae.

"We should be there before the seats get taken though! You heard Cameilla, we need good seats!" Shin-Ae widely grinned making Dieter blushed as he looked away.

"What Shin-Ae said." Dieter shyly nodded in agreement.

As the group managed to find the good seats, the performance started. "Told you! You just have to be fast on getting the good seats." Shin-Ae laid back as she was proud of herself.

"Oh Shin-Ae." Rika giggled but, was ready to listen to the performance.

Out of nowhere, a crowd suddenly didn't pay attention to the stage since they noticed someone in the crowd. "Wait? Is that Alyssa Cho?!" A fan said.

"I think it is!"

"Huh? Alyssa Cho?" Nara became confused as she followed the crowd's direction and noticed Alyssa standing there with her bodyguards.

"Alright, please make room for Alyssa Cho." The guards said as they gently push some of the fans away.

"What is she doing here?" Yeon-Gi tilted his head as he didn't expect to see her.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:09 pm

"I haven't heard my phone go off," Kousuke mentioned, taking the phone out of his pocket to find it had been turned off. He rose an eyebrow as he wondered who did that. Knowing how sneaky some of Yeong-Gi's friend's could be, one of them could've turned it off and slipped it into his pocket without him knowing.

He sighed and just let it fall back into his pocket. "I'll drive you back to your parents," he said, nodding. He knew she didn't want to face them, but knew it needed to be done.

Cameilla felt her stomach drop when she saw Alyssa come towards them. She took a step away from Yeong-Gi so she wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Hey, guys!" Alyssa greeted with a smile as she made her way over to her boyfriend. "I heard about the festival, but had no idea you guys were going to be here! I even saw Kousuke, that's crazy!"

"Good to see you, Alyssa," Soushi said, glancing over at Yeong-Gi.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next