Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 23 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:25 pm

"W-Why didn't you say anything?" Yeon-Gi blinked as he was in shock to see her. At the same time, he wonders how much Alyssa has seen since he felt like was having a moment with Cameilla.

"You should have come over and said hi!" Nara smiled as she was trying to break the awkward between the three as she felt like something was up.

~*~*~*~

As Kousuke's car stopped right in front of Jina's house, Jina let out a disappointed sigh. "Well, I guess this is my stop." She unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out of the car. "Thanks for the ride Kousuke."

Once she stepped out she spotted both of her parents staring at her in disappointment. "Oh, so you finally decided to come home now." Zhen gave a stern look towards Jina who was just standing there trying to ignore him.

"Dear please..." Miri comfort her husband by placing her hand on his shoulder, "Your daughter just got home."

"I have tried to contact her! I even tried to contact Kousuke but, he didn't answer either!" Zhen muttered, "Where have you been?"

"I was with Nara... we went to a festival." Jina said, "After getting space from you and Kousuke, Nara called me asking me about a festival."

"And you couldn't have tried contacting Kris saying that you're fine? He's been trying to call you!" Miri frowned.

"Kris knows when space is needed if I didn't answer." Jina said, "Now as you can see as you've said...it's been a long day." She walked past them leaving her father more upset.

"I swear this girl..." Zhen let out a harsh sigh.

Miri frowned but noticed Kousuke's car was still here. "Maybe Jina has a point though... her memory is not fully back and she doesn't even remember a thing about her childhood friends either. I know you want her memories to come back because it can cause some issues for our company, but at least give your daughter some time." Miri said.

"What time Miri?" Zhen muttered, "She already made a fool of herself after that incident at the black and white party."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:54 pm

"I know, but I ran into some other friends and was with them. But now I'm free and hyped for the music!" Alyssa giggled and made her way over to Yeong-Gi. She noticed Cameilla standing a few feet behind him and smiled. "You're Cameilla, right? I heard about you through the grapevine."

"Oh, um, yes. Its an honor to finally meet you," Cameilla told Alyssa, shaking her hand.

"Me, too! I wish I had known Yeong-Gi way back when. You knew him a couple of years before me," Alyssa said, giving a smile to her boyfriend before looking back. "We should totally hang out sometime! You can tell me everything about little Yeong-Gi and Kousuke!"

Cameilla gulped a little before nodding. "Y-Yeah. Sure! That sounds really fun!"

"What's going on here?" Soushi asked the others, seeing that Alyssa was focusing on Cameilla. "Is it a girl fight!?"

"O-Of course not!" Dieter whispered back. "Don't be so weird, Soushi!"
---
Kousuke gripped the steering wheel when he overheard Zhen's remarks. Normally, he would have driven away without a second thought, but he couldn't ignore this conversation. "With all due respect, that's not the case," he told Zhen after getting out of his car and making his way over to the bumbling parents. "Jina didn't embarrass herself. Not on purpose. Your daughter is nearly an adult, so its time you start treating her like one. I know her condition can be concerning, but she needs the time to explore things on her own so she can start to recover her memories. Keeping her locked away and under supervision is not helping her case. Nor yours, for the matter. So how about some support before you say something you'll regret later on."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:49 pm

"Feels like it is..." Nara muttered making the group looked over at her but, she smiled. "Don't mind me." She awkwardly chuckled.

"This is embarrassing..." Yeon-Gi sighed.

"Yeon-Gi~!" Nara called out as she jumped on his back. Yeon-Gi fell to the ground making the girls and the group looked at the two.

"What is she doing...?" Shin-Ae asked as she didn't expect that from her.

"D-Don't mind me!" Nara looked up at Cameilla and Alyssa. "While you girls have your girl talk. I'll be here keeping your boyfriend company."

"N-Not like this you idiot! If your sister or your brother sees you like this, they would have picked you right off of me right now!" He muffled through the grass.

"Yeah, but Jina left early with your brother." She stuck her tongue out at him and remain still sitting on top of him.

~*~*~*~

"You..." Zhen clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, "You do not disrespect me like this!"

"Father..." Kris interrupted as he folded his arms, "As you can see Kousuke has a point." He walked up to both of his parents.

"Kris..." Miri's eyes grew, "Did you see Jina?"

"I did..." Kris nodded, "And I feel like you guys have something to do about it, but from how upset she is."

"Kris, I'm your father! You're supposed to respect me!" Zhen glared towards his son.

"And I do father, but you need to understand your daughter is under a serious condition with her memories." Kris folded his arms, "I'm tired of you guys putting some pressure into Jina. Me and Nara have been doing our best supporting her and making her remember us for the best. You guys were never there for her when she was in the hospital, you didn't experience the pain of her saying 'who are you' when she woke up from her coma."

"...Kris..." Miri frowned.

"I had enough of this, Kousuke has every right to have a say about this. We came back here not for business, but also hopefully getting Jina's memory back." Kris let out a sigh.

"And we are getting it back." Zhen said as he started to calm down.

"No you're forcing it back." Kris said as he walked up to Kousuke, "Thanks for being here. You can leave. I think I can handle it from here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Alyssa just stared down, a smile on her face. She began to giggle and shook her head. "You have some fun friends, Yeong-Gi!"

"N-Nara..." Cameilla sighed, but was relieved for a change of the mood. "Please get off Yeong-Gi. He needs to be able to hang out with Alyssa."
---
Kousuke nodded. "Thank you, Kris." He gave a nod to Jina's parents before he went into his car. He waited a second before leaving, really hoping that Jina would be okay now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:53 pm

"T-Thanks..." Yeon-Gi said as he still muffled through the grass, but Nara finally got up and smiled at both of them.

She took a glance at both of them and for some reason, she mostly sides with Cameilla instead. Hmm... Nara thought to herself.

"You good?" Yeon-Gi asked as he brushed off the leftover grass on him, "What did you do that for?"

"Just for fun." She grinned at him, "The atmosphere was getting a it awkward when you have your childhood crush and your girlfriend together in the same place." She mumbled to him.

"N-Nara!" Yeon-Gi's eyes grew as his face started to heat up, "Come on!"

"It's true!" Nara rolled her eyes, "Listen here you make it pretty obvious and I don't know who's dumber, you or Kousuke!"

Meanwhile, as for the other group, Dieter was confused as he noticed Nara and Yeon-Gi bickering like always. "I feel like Nara is another version of Shin-Ae but have a big personality," Dieter said as he looked back at the group.

"W-What is that supposed to mean?!" Shin-Ae blinked as she didn't expect that answer.

"N-N-N-Nothing!" Dieter stuttered as his face began to turn really red that he start to feel light-headed. As his body fell back to the grass the rest of the group just stared at him as it was a normal thing.

"And there he goes..." Maya sighed.

"I just realized something, I'm surprised Meg is not around with you Alyssa. Wouldn't she be into this kind of thing too?" Yeon-Gi rubbed the back of his neck.

~*~*~*~

Kris walked back inside the house and noticed Jina standing in front of the stairs looking down. He let out a sigh as he walked up to her, "How much did you hear?"

"...Everything..." Jina said as she sulked her shoulders.

Kris frowned as he placed his hand on Jina's shoulder for comfort. "Jina, I know it's tough getting your memories back. Mom and dad shouldn't have pressured you like that."

"Still..." Jina said as she looked up at Kris, "I can't stay in this house if they are going to be watching my back this whole time."

"Jina..." Kris blinked. He noticed by her side that she had a bag, "W-Wait, are you-"

"I am..." Jina said as she got her bag, and walked out. "I'm just going to stay out of this place for a while."

"You're crazy, let me at least find you a place." Kris insisted, "Or at least let Kousuke help you out."

"It's ok," Jina said as she smiled back at Kris, "I want to at least figure it out on my own. We'll keep in touch." She walked out leaving the house. As she walked out, she noticed Kousuke's car was still there.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:13 pm

"I tried to invite her, but she mentioned that she had some studying for school to do," Alyssa shrugged. She heard the beginning of a song and gasped. "Oh! Yeong-Gi, I LOVE this song! Lets go dance to it!" She grabbed his arm before dragging him a little away from the others.

Cameilla, who had been blushing ever since Nara said "childhood crush", suddenly felt gloomy when she took Yeong-Gi away. "H-Have fun!" she said with a forced smile.

"That is a fake smile if I've ever seen one," Soushi commented before he saw Cameilla's glare and gulped. "Haha, k-kidding!"

"Um, I-I should probably head home. It is getting kinda late," Cameilla said, checking her watch.
----
Kousuke had come back the second he felt like something was up. They weren't done there, not by a long shot. He got out of his car and looked over at Jina. "I suppose you'll be needing a place to stay?" he asked after seeing her bag.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:25 am

Yeon-Gi followed Alyssa but glanced back and noticed Cameilla's gloomy expression. His expression turned to a frown as he wanted to go with her, but he also felt back for Alyssa.

"Are you sure?" Dieter asked, "The performance is still going on."

"I can go with you." Nara insisted, "Besides, I should check up on Jina and make sure mom and dad didn't start a fight with her. I'm kind of worried about her."

~*~*~*~

"...You're still here?" Jina's eyes grew as she thought he left by now after saying his opinion to her parents. She sighed and looked away, "I was just going to stay at the hotel for a couple of days..."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23