Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:59 pm

(🤣🤣 still can't get over that I love it)
Back on the planet of Morag, in the year 2014, the past Cyborg had captured 2023 Nebula and 2014 Cyborg is fightinhis future self.

Cyborg (2014) ," You're weak."

The Cyborg from the present cleared up at him and said, " I'm you, moron."

Cyborg(2014) throws a punch straight at Present cyborg just as the past Raven walked into the room.

The present Cyborg told her, "You can stop this. You know you want to. Did you see what happens in the future? Thanos finds the Soul Stone. You wanna know how he does that? You wanna know what he does to you?"

2014 Cyborg scoffed. "That's enough." Then he pushed the present cyborg into the wall and pulled out his Sonic Canon. "You disgust me. But that doesn't mean you're useless."

He changed his colors from red to blue before he walked up to Trigon, gives him a Palmer Particle and shows him his new look.

The 2014 Cyborg smirked. "How do I look? "

(I AM NOT PREPARED FOR WHAT COMES NEXT)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:26 pm

(Yeah, you better buckle up girl)

Voromir, 2014

As Nightwing and Artemis were traveling through space in the ship the view was breathtaking. Artemis definitely understood why Steph had her career of choice now. "Wow... Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome," She said. This was the first time she'd actually been to space. Well, outside of the Watchtower.

It was a long walk untill they finally reached the mountain, and then they had to climb it too. And it was a pretty far way up, which caused even Nightwing to be out of breath a bit when the reached the top. "I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain..." He breathed out.

"Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know," Artemis pointed out.

"Whatever. He eats garbage," Nightwing stated untill they heard a voice, causing them to draw their weapons.

"Welcome," Red skull greeted them. "Richard, son of John. Artemis, daughter of Lawrence."

Artemis narrowed her eyes at their enemy and didn't lower her guard. She didn't like the fact that a total stranger knew who she was and ehr family ties. "Who are you!?"

"Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone," Red Skull explained.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way," Nightwing said, keeping a firm hold on his escrima sticks.

"Ah, liebchen... If only it were that easy," Red Skull said before he lead then towards the edge of the cliff. "What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear." He explained.

Nightwing looked out over the edge. That was a long drop. "The stone is down there." He stated. He really couldn't belive they walked all this way up if they just had to go back down again...

"For one of you," Red Skull explained. "For the other..." He trailed off before looking at them. "In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul."

Artemis was just watching this "stonekeeper". "How's it going?" She let out a laugh. Why was there always something in the way? "Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up," She stated, walking over to Nightwing who was sitting on a log.

"No," Nightwing had thought about this. "I don't think so."

"Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?" Artemis asked, being sarcastic.

Nightwing looked at her. "I didn't tell anyone," He stated. It was true. He hadn't even told Wally his parents names. He never had a reason to. He sighed. "Trigon left here with the stone, without his daughter. It's not a coincidence."

"Yeah..." Artemis sighed. She knew he was right.

"Whatever it takes..." Nightwing whispered.

Artemis looked out to where the edge of the cliff was and she nodded. "Whatever it takes."

Nightwing turned his head before standing up, a frown on his masked face. "If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead..." He said.

Artemis nodded. They had a job to do. "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be," Artemis said.

"I guess we do," Nightwing said, looking down a little before seeing Artemis grab his hand and that's when he knew. No. No way was he going to let her do it!

Artemis met Dicks masked eyes. "I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Dick," She told him. Not really carring to use his hero name since tomatohead seemed to know all about them already anyway.

Nightwing's frown remained on his face but he needed to convince her. "For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back," He stated.

"Oh, don't you get all decent on me now," Artemis didn't need to hear this crap. There was no way he was jumping.

"What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot," Nightwing told her.

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because I..." Artemis trailed off. "Dick, you know what I've done. You know what I've become." Artemis said. She was a murderer now.

Nightwing shook his head. He knew that wasn't who she really was. "No. That's not who you are. You've just lost everything." He couldn't judge her for that. He'd been in her spot.

"You lost everything too," Artemis reminded him, and he didn't turn into a murderer for that.

"But you can get it back," Nightwing told her. She could get her family back. And he was going to help her with that.

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" Artemis said, getting emotional. Dick was one of the best people she knew. She leaned her head against his, a tear going down her cheek. "Okay. You win." Artemis smiled, seeing she actually fooled him for a second before she knocked him off his feet, pinning him down. "Tell my family I love them."

Nightwing groaned before he returned the favour by flipping her over. "You tell them yourself," He said before he elecrocuted her with his escrima sticks before running towards the cliff. An explosive arrow stopped him in his tracks and Artemis threw her bow aside before running and taking a leap only for Nightwing to throw himself after her, hooking her belt to his grappling hook, stopping them both from falling. Artemis groaned and held onto Dicks wrist for all she could, but he wasn't gripping hers back. "Damn you!" She cursed.

Nightwing looked down once, that was a long drop. Much higher than he'd ever performed with his parents, but he wasn't scared of heights. He looked back at Artemis. "Let me go," Nightwing whispered to her.

"No!" Artemis shook her head, struggling with holding him. "Please, no..." She repeated.

Nightwing gave her a small smile. "It's okay," He promised her. And it was. Saving everyone? Bringing all those people back and fixing the world was okay for him.

"Please–" Artemis begged before she saw him kick off the wall, making her lose her grip around him. "No!" Tears streamed down her face as she watched him fall, and even more so when she saw his dead body on the ground further down. A boom in the sky sent Artemis to a pool of water where she had the Soul Stone in his hand. Artemis just gripped the stone hard before hitting the ground with her fist.

Shortly after that all teams returned to the HQ, seeing how they brought all the stones back.

"Did you get them all?" Reed ask, seeing them return, but he quickly counted them one man short.

"You're telling me this actually worked?" Raquel asked, not noticing yet but kind of in shock how they managed to pull of their crazy plan.

The room then fell silent, seeing the look on Artemis face. Steph followed her uncles eyes and looked at the blonde. "Artemis, where's Dick?" She asked, not wanting to believe it untill she received no response. Artemis had been crying. She looked totally broken. That's how they all knew...

A while later Steph, Kaldur, Storm, Artemis were standing outside by the lake, just mourning. Reed was with them, also mourning even if he didn't know Dick as well as they did. "Did he have family?" Reed asked carefully asked.

"He had us..." Steph said until she heard Storm speak. She hadn't said anything at all yet.

"I was just saying-" Steph started.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:15 pm

"Yeah, you're acting like he's dead. Why are we acting like he's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Kal, we can bring him back isn't that right?" Storm started growling at this point. " So stop this shit. We're the fuckin' Justice League, get it together."

No. No. He wasn't dead. He couldn't be. He was just there! He had just been there, laughing, cutting up with all of them. There was no way that Dick was dead. She wouldn't accept it, she couldn't accept it. Not after everything they had been through, that they had suffered, why did he have to be the one to do it? She was in shock, not letting the realization really set in. Not yet anyway.

"We can't get him back," Artemis sad in a low voice.

Storm turned to her. "Wha-Wha-"

" It can't be undone. It can't."

Storm let out a dry laugh. "I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very definitive don't you think?"

Artemis said to Storm," Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here. But he still isn't here, isn't he? "

Storm started," No, that's my point–"

" It can't– be undone. Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say." Artemis's voiced turned into a shout, "Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? GO GRAB YOUR HAMMER, AND YOU GO FLY AND TALK TO HIM!"

Her voice was full of grief as Artemis said, " It was supposed to be me. He sacrificed his life for that goddamn stone. He bet his life on it."

In a burst of anger, Storm grabbed a bench and hurls it clear across the lake. With her anger only being slightly spent, she turns to the others with a resigned look on her face.

Storm's voice broke as she said, "So he's not coming back. We have to make it worth it. We have to."there were so many things that she hadn't got to tell him.

Kaldur promised, " We will. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:27 pm

Later Stephanie and Reed were inside the lab, working on the nanorobotic glove that hopefully would be able to withstand the power of all stones at once. The two watched cautiously as the robots put the stones into place and both jumped when Dexter gave them the scare by expressing "BOOM!".

Steph and Reed somewhat glared at him before they all investigated so that the glove was okay to use. Everyone had then gathered in the room as Dexter said. "All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:00 pm

Storm spoke first, "I'll do it."

"Excuse me?"

"It's okay," Storm gave a casual shrug.

Everyone started to say, "No, no, no, whoa. Stop. Stop. Wait a sec. Hey, hey–"

Kaldur stopped their squabbling by speaking up, "Wait, wait. Storm, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

. " I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Storm snapped.

" We should at least discuss it," Karen said, arms crossed.

" No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest one of us here, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty," Storm told all of them.

" It's not about that–"

Storm shushed everybody up as she got some tears in her eyes. " It's not that– Stop it! Just let me! Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right. It's what he would have wanted. Because he should be..."

Dick. She wanted to do it for Dick. For him because he should be here with her - with them. No one was supposed to die! They were all supposed to be together again!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:53 pm

Steph looked up at her somewhat taller and way more muscly friend. "Look, it's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough power to light up a continent. I'm telling you. You're in no condition," Steph told her, being serious. It wasn't that she doubted that Storm was one of the strongest in that room, but she was emotionally unstable right now.

(Who should it be? Like Supergirl? I guess is the person closest to being "immortal" since Superboy is not there?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:33 pm

"What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Storm asked her best friend - ex best friend? We're they ever best friends?

"Cheez Whiz?" Raquel muttered.

Storm growled. " Lightning."

"Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be someone else," Reid said.

(Is she even there right now? I mean, I guess she can be somewhere else, but maybe Reid But still do it since he's stretchy and stuff? Like, he elasticity could help?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:49 pm

(Well, I don't think Carol is in that scene in the movie now, because I know she shows up for like the end fight. Well, what about Jaime? Like in his Blue Beetle suit? Because if the snap is gonna be too much for Steph an kill her then I feel like it would do the same to Reed. But I just read on like Blue Beetles powers and it said like "increased healing, energy absorbtionand protection from hazardous environments? So maybe he could do it in his Blue Beetle suit?)

"It's gotta be me," Jaime spoke up. "You saw what those stones did to Trigon. They almost killed him," He stated as he walked over towards the glove. "None of you would survive."

"How do we know you will?" Kaldur asked him, concerned

"We don't, but the radiation is mostly gamma," Jaime said. "It's like... This thing attached to my back just so I could do this."

While the team was preparing to snap everybody back to life, Cyborg from another time hacked into the time travel location system they used earlier.

"We good to go, yeah?" Steph asked Jaime, now suited up in his Blue Beetle form.

"Let's do it," Blue Beetle confirmed.

"Okay, remember, everyone Trigon snapped away 5 years ago, you're just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years," Steph instructed him.

Blue Beetle nodded. "Got it."

Everyone in the room suited up or took a step back, preparing for whatever might happen when Jaime snapped those fingers.

"Reed, do me a favour and activate Barn Door Protocol, will ya?" Steph told her Uncle, who was standing by the computer.

"All done," Reed confirmed his niece, as big metal doors shut down the facility for protection.

"Everybody comes home..." Blue Beetle said before he put the glove ontop of his already armored hand. As soon as he did, lightning surrounded the stones as the power in the glove activated. "Agh-" Blue Beetle held his hand as he kneeled down, gritting his teeth through the pain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:39 pm

" Take it off! Take it off!" Storm shouted, seeing him doubled over in pain.

"No, wait. Jaime, are you okay?" Kaldur asked him.

Reid said, "Talk to me, Reyes."

Jaime said in a hoarse voice, " I'm okay. I'm okay. "

Storm tried to be encouraging by holding up two thumbs up. All the while, the past cyborg was opening up the quantum tunnel to let in trigon's army.

Jaime, or the Blue beetle, almost caved but kept fighting through the paying coursing through his body from all of the energy sparking throughout it. He gritted his teeth and said in Spanish, "Todas vienen a casa. And because of the pressure, it caused him to faint and the gauntlet to fall off. Artemis kicked it to the side where it was just a steaming pile of metal now.

(It's basically the same thing as everyone comes home and I know that isn't in the movie but I thought Jaime would say that XD 😅)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:25 pm

"Don't move him!" Kaldur said, running over with the others to check on Jaime. The armor of the arm of which he had snapped his fingers with had crumbled and it was smoking alongside with burns. Stephanie reached her hand out to absorb the heat from his skin and armor so it wouldn't burn him.

"Did it work?" Blue Beetle asked, grabbing onto Kaldur's arm.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next