Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Its as long as it takes for Captain America to grow out a beard xD uh....maybe four-six months or so?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:05 pm

(yeah, yeah. well, maybe half a year then. I will start for us then? And still doing the part with Loki being one of Storms siblings?? that thanos killed?)

6 months later

Stephanie was walking through New York Central Park with her father. Latley she had been trying to spend more time with her parents, but she also had the heels of the government behind her, after the whole... showdown with the team. So she was in "stealth", whatever that meant wearing only a cap and sunglasses to hide her face. Wasn't easy when you were world known, mostly for failures in this day. Her dad was also wearing a similar disguise so they wouldn't draw any special attention for two publicly known superheroes. She got now why Dick always keept his ID so secret.

"Slow down. Slow down. I'll spell it out for you-" Johnny went on.

"You're totally rambling," Steph told her dad.

"No I'm not," Johnny insisted.

"You lost me," Steph admitted, walking threw the park with him.

"You know when you're having a dream and in the dream you gotta pee?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, and then you're like. "Oh my god, there's no bathrooms. What am I gonna do? Oh someone's watching-" Johnny told the scenario.

"Right-"

"Oh I'm gonna go in my pants?"

"-Then you wake up and in real life you actually have to pee," Steph continued and finnished for him, looking at her dad as if he was trying to make a point.

"Yes!" Johnny nodded.

"Yeah? Okay, everybody has that," Steph said.

"Right! That's the point I'm trying to make," He said, stopping. "Apropos of that, last night. I dreamt you had a kid. It was so real. You named him after Wally's eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name?"

"Right," Steph arched an eyebrow before her dad exclaimed.

"Barry! Barry," Johnny said.

"So you woke up..." Steph tried to make sense at his point.

"Naturally."

"...and thought I was..."

"Expecting!" Johnny finnished with a smile.

"Yeah." Steph said, really not seeing the logic behind a dream.

"Yes?"

"No," Steph assured her dad, shaking her head.

"I had a dream about it. It was so real," Johnny insisted.

"If you wanted to become a grandfather you should have told me before Sokovia," Steph said, as it was kinda too late now. Thinking about that she once had a solid relationship, but she destroyed it because of Ultron.

"I'm glad you bring that up, cause it's nothing. You still have time to,.. find someone new," Johnny said. He knew about their current relation status. After he died, then got brainwashed, then was recovering under ice? She still thought it was too late for that and for his daughter to find someone new.

"You're not helping you're case, okay?" Steph told her father. She knew that he knew that she still cared for Wally. And that someone new was something she had rejected all these years, even before she knew Wally was alive.

"No,..I mean. It's detachable. You don't need-" Johnny said, knowing she was holding onto something that wasn't there anymore.

"I don't need another love," Steph stated.

"I know. You're doing fine on your own. I'm just... trying to protect you, and any future yous' and that's it," Johnny said. "Just in case there's another man out there. Instead of, you know..."

"Wally?" Steph finnished for him.

Johnny sighed. "You know me so well."

"God..."

"You finnish all my sentences," Johnny told his daughter, grabbing her arms. He smiled. He just wanted her happy. It had been too long.

"I only need one man," Steph said. Her dad needed to understand. It was on her to fix him again.

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more guy-talk. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Just you, me and yoru mum, right? And we should have no more guy-talk. Ever. I should promise you," Johnny said.

"Yes," Steph agreed. It would be nice if he stopped after all these years.

"I will," Johnny promised before he hugged his daughter and Steph hugged him back. "Thank you." She pulled back when all of a sudden she heard her name, thinking she'd got caught by the autorities. However, when she looked up she saw it was Dr. Fate who had appeared out of no where through some dimention gateway.

"Stephanie Storm. I'm Doctor Fate. I need you to come with me," The man they both knew were Zatara behind the mask, said.

As if she didnt know who he was. "I'm sorry. You think this is undescret?" She asked, making it public about her ID and him showing up out of no where. She would go behind bars.

"We need your help. It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake," Dr. Fate said.

"And who's "we"?" Steph questioned, since it was random of his to just show up and demand her help.

That was when Jaime, without his blue armor, stepped out next to Dr. Fate. "Hey Steph."

Steph had to admit she was a bit shocked to see him. Especially after what happened.

"Mr. Storm," Jaime greeted.

"Hi," Johnny said, also kinda suprised and confused, even more so when Jaime walked up and hugged his daughter.

"Oh. You okay?" Steph asked, just hugging him back. Whatever it was it couldn't be good.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:27 pm

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing," Wong, one of Dr. Fate's disciples, told Steph back at one of Dr. Fate's sanctuaries, "and...boom!" Light appeared. "Big bang sends six elemental crystals, hurdling across the virgin universe. These infinity stones control an essential aspect of existence."

"Space...Reality...Power...Soul...Mind..." Dr. Fate looked down on his ankh he wore, "and Time."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Steph was listening. Puzzling the pieces together. "Tell me his name again?"

"Trigon," Jaime said, walking up. "He's a plauge, Steph. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half of the population. He sent Savage. The attack on New York, that's him." He said.

Steph listened and her eyes even went a little wide. It was comming down now. "This is it... What's our timeline?" She asked, walking off, already thinking of ideas.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe," Jaime explained, having seen this with his own eyes. "If he gets his hands on all six stones, Steph..."

"He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of," Dr. Fate finnished, knowing this was the most serious threath they had faced.

"Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"?" Steph asked as she was stretching her leg onto a column.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Dr. Fate retorted.

"Is that what it is?" Steph hadn't realised before she felt something hit her and she turned. She lowered her eyes. "I'm going to allow that." She said before stating the obvious. "If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?"

"No can do," Dr. Fate said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:02 pm

"We sworn an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives," Wong told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:26 pm

"And I swore off dairy... but then Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me," Steph said.

"Stormy Hazelnuts," Dr. Fate knew.

"Not bad," Steph admitted.

"A bit chalky," Dr. fate said.

"A Hunk of Hulk of Burning Fudge is our favorite," Wong said.

"That's a thing?" Jaime asked, just confused by the ice cream discussion inthe middle of a crisis.

"Whatever. Point is, things change," Steph said.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. And this stone may be the best chance we have against Trigon." Fate said.

"Yeah, so conversely, it may also be his best chance against us," Steph pointed out the contrary fact.

"Well, if we don't do our jobs." Fate said.

"What is your job exactly? Besides taking over other people's bodies?" Steph snapped back.

"Protecting your reality, douchebag," Dr. Fate said.

"Okay, guys. Could we table this discussion right now? The fact is we have this stone. We know where it is. Superboy is out there somewhere
with the Mind Stone... and we have to find him now!" Jaime stated.

"Yeah, that's the thing," Steph said.

"What do you mean?" Jaime asked. He had, after all been out of the action since their latest action.

"Two weeks ago, Superboy turned off his tracker. He's nowhere to be found," Steph said.

"What?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah."

"Steph, you lost another super-bot!?" Jaime exclaimed, freaking out.

"Okay first. I didn't lose him. And second. he's not a bot. He's more
than that. He's a clone." Steph didn't realize how douchbag that sounded untill she said it aloud.

"Who could find Superboy then?" Dr. Fate asked.

Steph walked off and cursed. "Shit... Probably Dick Grayson." 

"Oh, great.." Jaime sighed.

"Maybe." Steph added, thinking about it. "But..."

"Call him!" Dr. Fate stated. They needed to get things done.

"It's not that easy. God, you haven't caught up in a spell, have we?" Steph told the lord of order.

"No."

"The Team broke up. We're toast," Steph filled him in, not expecting him to know or care. The Leauge usually handled their own buisness.

"Broke up? Like a band?" Fate questioned.

"Like the Beatles." Jaime commented, remebering.

"Storm and I fell out hard. We're not on speaking terms," Steph stated.

(should storm still be gone or how does that work? Next line... idk?)

Last edited by shinefairy on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:57 pm

((I think they should believe Storm is gone for now. That both she and her sibling were killed))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Jaime walked up to steph looking at her serious, but also sad. But he had to tell her. "Steph, listen to me. Storm's gone. Trigon is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not." He knew well about the situation.

Steph hesitated. But if Storm was... gone. She didn't want to belive it. However, she knew who to call. She pulled out her phone, considering calling Dick. But before she could press call she stopped, hearing something. She turned and looked over at strange. "Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your cape, would you?" She asked.

Doctor Fate glance ddown and he wasn't not right now. "Not at the moment, no."

Steph looked at the opening in the ceiling and saw pieces of metal scraps flying by outside. She walked over to the door and exited the Sanctum before taking in the chaotic scene. People screaming. She walked down the stair and helped a woman up when she fell over. "You okay?" she asked but saw she just ignored her and ran. What was she running from. Stheph tried to get a better look but what was she looking at? She got distracted when she heard a car crash into a pole behind her. Her eyes went wide. Whatever it was people needed help. "Help him!" she told Jaime as they otehrs had followed her outside.
"Wong, Doc?" She knew they could help.

"Go! Got it!" Jaime nodded, letting them go ahead while he helped the civilians.

Steph walked over, trying to get closer to the freaking flying donut ship in the sky. She put on a pair of sunglasses that had a scanner and camera built into them, whichc was also connected to Reed's lab. And he was always in his lab. "Reed,.. what am I looking at?"

Reed was suprised to see the incomming transmit from his wife's niece. But he quickly got the screen on HD screen and got working on it. "Not sure but I'm working on it."

Steph looked back at Doctor fate. "Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!"

"Might wanna use it." Dr Fate replied.

On a buss not far from there Tim Drake was sitting with his class who had been on a field trip to New York when he something through the glass reflection of his phone. He looked through the window and his eyes went wide when he saw the freaking space ship. He knew he had to do soemthing. He tapped his friends shoulder. "Hey. I need you to cause a distraction."

Seeing the ship his friend freaked. "Holy shit! We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship!" And as the bus freaked out Tim grabbed his backpack, pressing his watch to call one MC there, thank Bruce Wayne he had an office in New York, and opened the window before slipping out, getting on his MC just as he out his mask on, driving towards the spaceship.

"Reed, evac anyone south of 43rd Street, notify first responders." Steph said, seeing where the ship was landing.

"Will do." Reed did so from the Fanstastic 4 camp.

Dr Fate then stopped the ships engine and as the dust cleared two aliens or deamons or something excited.

One known as Eboyny spoke up. "Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Trigon. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..."

Steph cut him off. "I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here."

Ebony Maw looked at Dr Fate. "Stone keeper... Does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asked, and Steph had never been so insulted.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself. There's no trespassing in this city and on this planet." Dr Fate stated, getting his cross ready.

"It means get lost Squidward!" Steph added. Why not. He did look like squidward.

"He exhausts me. Bring me the Stone." The leader ailen demon thing said to his, uh friend? Which did not seem so nice or small in size for the matter.

Steph glanced at Jaime who was now at their side. Yeah, Blue could take him. "Reyes, you wanna piece?"

"No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" Jaime said, not really feeling this fight.

"That's right." Steph smiled glad to have him on her side again. "Been a while. Good to have you, buddy."

However, when Jaime tried to activate the scarab, nothing. "I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man."

Steph looked at him. "Where's your beetle?" She asked.

"I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing."

"There's no time for a thing."

"I know"

"That's the thing right there. Let's go." Steph insisted.

Jaime let out a loud grunt, but fails to bring the scarab out and Steph glanced at him. "Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizard."

"Steph, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't-" Jaime started.

Steph sighed and put her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. Hey, stand down. Keep an eye on him. Thank you."

Wong nodded. "I have him."

"Damn it." Jaime mutterd.

When the big guy came at them Steph knew it was time. "Flame on!" She took fire and before he could strike she blasted him back into squidward, who dodged.

"Where'd that come from?" Wong asked.

"Eh- it kinda runs in the family..." Phoenix explained, sicne he probably didn't know-

And while the fight started Dr Fate told Jaime. "Mr. Reyes. if the rest of your blue friend won't be joining us... he teleported him to the park.

Phoenix returned to join the fight. "Gotta get that stone outta here, now!" She said.

Doctor fate was a stubborn bastard though. "It stays with me."

"Exactly. Bye." Phoenix flew away but didn't get far untill the big demon guy hit her hard, causing her to fly to the park, scraping against the grass and actually flaming out.

"Steph, you okay? How we doing? Good? bad?" Jaime ran over, worried.

"Really, really good. Really good. Do you plan on helping out?" Steph said with great sarcasam. Her body hurt everywhere.

"I'm trying. He won't come out!" Jaine said. Steph didn't have time to reply and just said, "Hammer." As the guy came back for a second round with his hammer and she pushed him out of the way before flaming on and getting herself out of the way. Phoenix blasted fire which deflected of her enemys shielf causing some trees to take fire and fall. Jaime crawled under one for some cover. "Come on, Scarab. What are you doing to me? Come out! Come out! Come out!"

"No!" Scarab only replied.

Really? "What do you mean, "no"?" Jaime questioned.

Phoenix was knocked down and was preparing for maybe a deadly blow when something stopped the big arm from smashing her. Actually that was a super rocket sent off gadget by Robin, yeah the new robin, Tim Drake, but he was still a trainee by Batman.

"Hey, man. What's up, Miss. Storm?" Robin asked, running over.

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Phoenix asked.

"Field trip to Moma-" He felt something pull the wire to the rocket that was kinda by misstake still in his glove and he flew away. "What is this guy's problem, Miss. Storm?" He landed softly due to a tree and a flip however.

Phoenix took the short terms. "He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard. Aka, Dr. Fate."

In the meantime, Dr. Fate was dealing with squidward, thank god. One demon was enough.

Steph saw them pass by while they were fighting and told Robin. "Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it."

Robin got on his MC and followed "On it!" He chased them through New York before the wizard threw a car at him and he had to jump off his bike, since yeah, that just got crushed. "Not cool!" He stated before he quickly zip lines up before using a grabble hook to grab him and try to restrain Dr. Fate to a pole.
However, that didn't really work and with his telikenisis powers the villain sent the new Robin up through the space ship beam. "Miss. Storm? I'm being beamed up."

"Hang on, kid. "Phoenix was saved by Wong who took the thing through a portal. "Wong. You're my new best friend." She said before flying towards the ship. She needed to get there before it left the atmosphere or no fire. Through coms she told Robin. "Tim, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you."

"But you said save the wizard!" Robin insisted before he felt how thin the air was at aircraft level. "I can't breathe!"

"You're too high up. You're running out of air." Phenix stated.

"That makes sense..." Robin passed out before he fell.

"Got you!" Phoenix flamed off her hand and caught him a bit lower down before putting his rebreather in his mouth. She knew kinda what gadgets he had. "Oh, it feels a lot better now."

"Good. Happy trails kid, now go home." She pulled the line he had which she knew activated a parashute built into his belt and she let go. "Oh c'mon!" Robin got blown away while Phoenix continued to reach the ship.

and she managed to board, just before it got to high for even her to be able to fly. "Uh- Steph you have an incomming-" Reed got cut off by her dad. "Steph. Oh, my God. Are you all right? What's going on?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we might have to push our 8:30 dinner," Steph said, having flamed off now.

"Why?" Johnny asked.

"Just 'cause I'll... probably not make it back for awhile." She said, suprised to even hear her mothers voice after that.

"Tell me you're not on that ship!" She said.

Great. mum."Yeah."

"God, no. Please tell me you're not on that ship!" Her mother, being a none hero was of course worried. It had been so calm now for half a year.

"Mum, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say." Steph admitted.

"Come back here, Steph. I swear to God…"

"Mum-"

"Come back here right now! Come back!" Her motehr pleaded.

"We're losing her." Reed saw connections failing.

"I'm going, too…"

However, Robin. Had mannaged to use his grabbling hook to stay to the ship and also get inside via airvents. "Oh, my God. I should have stayed on the bus."

On Earth Jaime walked over to Wong. "Where are you going?"

Wong looked at him "The Time Stone's been taken. The Sanctum remains unguarded. What will you do?"

"I'm gonna make a call," Jaime admitted, getting his cellphone out. They needed backup.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:32 pm

In the vast galaxy of space, the T-Ship was going back towards Earth after the Titans had gone out to do a mission involving Starfire's home planet, Tamaran. As they flew, some of Starfire's favorite Earth music was playing since it was her turn to control the radio. She was voicing the words as Damian Wayne, son of Batman - aka 'Redbird' - was piloting the ship. Sure, he was only 13 but he had more experience than most on their team.

Starfire was giggling as she made exaggerated faces while she sang and chimed to Raven, "Sing it, Raven!"

Raven, however, was meditating and blocking out the music.

In the seat above Raven was Dex-Starr, or aka "Dexter". He was a mutated talking cat that had formally been in the Red Lantern Corps until the Titans had met him along their travels in space. So he and his lifelong and only real friend, Groot, joined their rowdy crew and was not too excited about going to this distress signal before going to Earth. "Why we doin' this again?" he asked after yawning.

"Its a distress signal, Dexter, and someone could be dying," Raven replied, not opening her eyes.

"I get that, but why we actually doin' it?" Dexter rephrased.

"Because we're nice," Damian sarcastically answered. "And maybe whoever it is will give us a reward."

"Which isn't the point," Raven corrected him, not caring too much about rewards.

"Which isn't the point," Damian repeated, nodding to the girl he liked. "Well, I mean, if he doesn't pony up-"

"We will take his ship?" Starfire finally snapped out of her song and frowned. She didn't like the sound of that.

Exactly!" Dexter smirked.

"Bingo," Damian snickered with a smirk of his own. He then saw Raven's glare and Starfire's pout and rolled his eyes before shaking his eyes, meaning he wasn't really going to do it. Maybe. And guess who decided to join them on their mission a couple of months beforehand?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm

"We are arriving" Emily said.
She was still getting used to this whole thing. Frankly, she could barely understand how she had even ended up there.
But she couldn't complain. It was way better than a cell. Or a giant test tube.

"Alright, Titans, don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces" Damian said, sarcastically.

The repeated sound of a "bip" made Damian glance at Groot, frowning slightly for a second when he noticed he was playing Defender on his retro console.

"Groot, put that thing away" he said. "Now, i dont wanna tell you again. Groot" He turned to look at him again, noticing he wasn't doing what he told him.

"I am Groooot" Groot replied, with a mocking voice.

"Woo" Damian said.

"Language!" Dexter exclaimed.

"Hey" Raven said, frowning.

"You got some acorns on you" Damian said.

"Ever since you got a little sap, you're a total D-hole" Dexter added, angry at Groot "Now, keep it up and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces!" he yelled, pointing at Groot's game console.

Finally, the ship arrived.
The place was destroyed. They could see corpses floating around.
Emily's eyes opened wide as she looked around.
"What happened?" she asked.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next