Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:03 pm

"Worth a shot. It's over. It's okay," Storm said, needing everything to be okay so that way Dick didn't die in vain.

Raquel walked towards the outside windows and sees plants and birds. Artemis heard her phone ringing and sees it' her mom calling.

Artemis started to get choked up from how happy she was as she answered the phone. " Mom? Mom?"

Karen had a big smile on her face as she started to turn towards everyone saying, " Y'all I think it worked!"

Jaime opened his eyes Just in time to see trigon's ship send down a missile, blowing everything in almost everyone away down to underground mainly.

Reid groaned before he started to come too and washolding up tons of debris from collapsing on top of the other Leagues' with his one good arm. Some debris is stuck on top of Dex-Starr.

The little alien cat started to hiss and whine, "I can't breathe. I can't breathe! "

"D-Deactivate, deactivate, deactivate armor!" Jaime said before he was funnily able to get out of the Blue beetle suit and for it to go back to being a little scarab on his back. It had already sustained too much damage from the snap.

"Jaime, Dez, get outta here!" Reid told them as he struggled to hold up the massive amount of ceiling that was threatening to give at any moment.
Jaime crawled over to the muelling cat to help him get the debris off of him.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Come on!" Dex-Starr pleaded before the two of them were able to lift the debris up and once they did, the little space cat slid out and they sighed in relief

"Jaime!" Reid exclaim before both Jaime and Dex-Starr were washed away with a flood wave.

The only way Karen was able to survive was by activating her bumblebee suit and shrinking down and now she was looking for a survivors until she heard, "Mayday, mayday! Does anybody copy? We're in the lower level, it's flooding!

"What? " Bumblebee asked, hand to her ear.

Jaime radioed, "We're drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday"!

Wait! I'm here! I'm here, can you hear me?" Bumblebee asked once she got her bearings.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:21 pm

Artemis groaned as she used her arms to push herself up after the fall. She got out a flashlight and noticed she had dropped down in the sewer system. "Kaldur?" She called, looking up but it was hard to see how far she had fallen. She saw the gauntlet lying among the rubble and she bent to pick ut up before hearing something. She slowly stood and grabbed an arrow from her quiver before aiming down the sewer.

Yeah. She definitely wasn't alone. She quickly released the arrow before grabbing the gauntlet and running the opposite direction.

Outside where the faculty used to stand Trigon was walking over. He was dressed in his armor. "Cyborg." He said, as the half human robot walked over to him. Control chips turned out to be very useful.

"Yes, my lord," Cyborg stopped.

Trigon smirked slightly. "So, this is the future. Well done."

Cyborg took of the blue part of his cybernetics on his head. "Thank you, my lord. They suspected nothing."

"The arrogant never do," Trigon said as he put his double bladed weapon onto the ground before sitting. "Go. Find the stones. Bring them to me."

"What will you do?" Cyborg asked.

"Wait," Trigon stated, watching Cyborg walk away.

Past Raven was watching from the ship before she walked back in to present Cyborg. "Tell me something. In the future, what happens to the Titans."

"We're a little rookie in the beginning. Especially with Damian joining the team. But... we stay together... we watch each others back."

"Come on. We can stop him," Raven said, offering her hand. She always did hate her father.

Stephanie walked over to Aqualad who was knocked unconscious on the ground. "Come on, buddy. Wake up," she said, kicking his leg a little which caused him to wake up. "That's my man," Steph bent down and handed him his water bearers. "You lose these again, I'm keeping them." She was joking of course.

"What happened?" Aqualad asked, being a little disoriented after the explosion.

"You messed with time... it tends to mess back. You'll see," Steph said, not too happy about this as she helped Kaldur to his feet. The two of them then walked over to find Storm standing on the edge of the collapsed building, just watching Trigon in the distance.

"What's he been doing?" Stephanie turned to Storm.

Storm was silent for a moment before she replied. "Absolutely nothing."

"Where are the stones?" Aqualad asked, not seeing them.

Steph looked around. "Somewhere under... all this. All I know is he doesn't have them," she stated.

Aqualad nodded. "So we keep it that way."

Storm turned to Stephanie. "You know it's a trap, right?"

"Yeah.. And I don't much care," Steph admitted. She was just so pissed off right now.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement," Storm said before reaching both her hand out, summoning both of her weapons as lightning sparkled around her. "Let's kill him properly this time."

As the three walked over to come face to face with Trigon he spoke up. "You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me," Trigon stood up. "I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you’ve shown me that’s impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Trigon stated.

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn," Stephanie agreed.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do," Trigon stated. "I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then... With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given." Trigon put his helmet on. "A grateful universe."

Aqualad glared at him. "Born out of blood."

Trigon didn't really care. "They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." He stated before they all engaged in battle.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:25 pm

Meanwhile, Reed is under all of the mess trying to hold up the structure. Jaime and Dex-Starr are breathing for their lives.

Jaime cough s and looks at the alien cat. "See you on the other side, man."

Bumblebee calls out, " Hang on! I'm coming!"

Meanwhile, Artemis is running with the infinity gauntlet. She blows the place, and escapes before the Outriders overwhelm her before she saw Cyborg.

" Oh, hey– I know you. "She says before she gives him the gauntlet. then she puts her hand on her earpiece.

"Master."

Shit Artemis thought with a gasp. That wasn't their Cyborg.

"I have the stones," Cyborg reported.

"What?!"

Artemis tries to get up but Cyborg from the past steps his foot down her and points his gun at her.

The Raven from 2014 steps up and says, " stop."

Cyborg from 2014 asks her," You're betraying us?"

The current cyborg says," You don't have to do this.

Past Cyborg says, " I am this."

Raven tells him, " No, you're not."

"You've seen what we become," the current Cyborg said to his past self.

"Victor, listen to him," Raven continues.

" You can change, man," Cyborg told his past self.

"We all know that he won't let me," The past Cyborg said, even though deep down he really wanted to change.

The Cyborg of (2014) points a gun at Raven.

" NO!" Cyborg yells, quickly shooting his old self before he could do any bad onto them. And when the past cyborg dropped The Infinity gauntlet, Artemis quickly picked it up, shocked at what just occurred.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:45 pm

Back up on the surface Phoenix, Aqualad and Storm were engaging Trigon in battle. "Okay Storm, let's hit him!" Phoenix told her friend, heating up her body before blasting a concentrated amount of fire at Trigon.

Storm banged her 2 hammers together, sending lightning at the demon at the same time. Trigon spun his weapon to divert the attack. Phoenix kept on blasting fire as Trigon approach her. Seeing their attack wasn't stopping him Storm used Stormbreaker as a bat to shoot Mjölnir towards Trigon. Trigon had just grabbed Phoenix, the fire not really bothering him much, but enough to start to squeezing the air out of her to extinguish the fire. Stephanie started gasping for air, trying to get out of his hold when she was tossed aside as Trigon attempted to defend himself against Storm's hammer.

Stephanie was thrown into some rock debrie and the impact on her head made her black out.

That's when Aqualad ran in for an attack, but he was quickly sent back through another rock, managing to take the impact, but still needing recovery. While he did that Storm flew down, attempting to strike him with her axe but was blocked by Trigon's sword. She then got punched back into a tree, taking a couple of punches before Trigon threw her through another big chunk of rock. The beating didn't end there as Trigon towered her, keeping the punches coming. Now Storm could take a lot, but not everything. She held her hand out, calling her axe to her but instead had to stop Trigon from trying to plunge it into her chest. While she was occupied doing that, Aqualad had grabbed ahold of Mjölnir and threw the hammer at Trigon, knocking him aside before his tattoos glowed and he called the hammer back to his hand.

"I knew it!" Storm smiled. Well she wasn't gonna let her pride get hurt now that he was worthy enough to lift it.

Trigon growled before he charged at Aqualad, who ended up being the one to land a punch on Trigon's jaw after swinging the hammer. Aqualad then went for another round of attacks, this time using a combination of his water bearers and the hammer, managing to get the upper hand. He then held his hand up, summoning lightning before striking the titan down. However, his upper hand didn't last long. Trigon was quick to recover and ripped of his damaged helmet before grabbing his two bladed sword again starting to strike at the Atlantean. He managed to push him back, slice his leg before starting to strike at his Water bearer shield over and over again until he penetrated it and it broke. He then kicked Aqualad back, knocking him off his feet.

Aqualad had a hard time getting up this time, but he managed to roll over to his stomach, breathing hard.

"In all my years of conquest... violence... slaughter. It was never personal," Trigon stated . Which was true. "But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet? I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

That was when Trigon's army summoned behind him. Demon's looking like they were from hell, which they were. Quite literally. And Aqualad was left facing all of them alone after managing to stand up. He wasn't sure how he was going to do it... He knew he couldn't defeat all of them alone. But he wouldn't give up. And so when all seemed hopeless he heard a familiar voice on com, but he was a little shocked.

"Hey, Kal, you read me?" Wonder girl asked.

Aqualad stopped and looked around, still in shock.

"Kal, it's Cassie. Can you hear me?"

A yellow portal started opening behind him. "On your left." Wonder girl said before she was the first to fly through the portal.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:48 pm

Through one of these, portals Doctor Fate descends. He is joined by starfire, Emily, Robin AKA Damian and Tim. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Beast Boy and his Markovian army, Storm's siblings, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see alWally, Groot, Miss Martianh arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Trigonn demons' hordes.

Dr Fate scans the area and asks," Is that everyone?"

Wong one of his disciples, asks, ",What, you wanted more?"

Giant bee emerges from the rubble of the leagues facility with the others who were trapped. And all of them take take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Trigons' forces.

Aqualad shouts, " HEROES!" as he summons Mjolnir" –assemble."

Storm makes a battle cry, as does Beast Boy and the heroes charge.

Trigon raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well.

Aqualad and storm fighting. Steve takes Stormbreaker but Storm quickly flies to him and passes the hammer to him.

" No, no, give me that. You have the little one," she told their atlantian friend with a smirk before she flies off to kick some more of a demon's asses.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:12 pm

Phoenix was flying around, blasting fire out of her hands at the enemies when she got kicked down from behind, tumbling onto the ground. She felt herself flame off and she raised her hands in defense when she saw her opponent her janked down from behind by a wire before getting stomped on by a scaled up Bumble Bee.

"Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on!" Robin runs over and helps Stephanie to her feet. "Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time-"

Stephanie can't believe that Tim is actually babbling like this. She just steps up and hugs him tightly.

"What are you doing?" Robin asked, feeling a little taken back by the hug he got but he eventuellt just smiles and realises he has been missed. He hugs the older hero back. "Oh, this is nice."

At another part of the Battle Damian is slicing through a bunch of Sakaarans, killing all of them except one, which makes him fall over, but something else takes the enemy out. Damian gets up and sees past Raven, but he doesn't make that connection. He gets up in disbelief. "Raven?" He asked, walking over. "i thought I lost you." He stopped Infront of her and ran his hand through her hair when Raven grabbed his hand and twisted it before kneeing him twice in the nuts.

Damian falls from the pain. "You missed the first time... Then you got them both the second time." He winces.

Raven turns to present Cyborg as he walks over. "This is the one? Seriously?" She asks.

"The choices were him, or a tree."  Cyborg simply states, making Damian give a 'what the fuck' face.

During the time Artemis was running with the gauntlet, just making sure it was not getting to Trigon. "Kal, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" She asks through her com..

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Aqualad replies.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from," Reed, or Mr. Fantastic says.

"No way to get them back. Trigon destroyed the quantum tunnel," Phoenix replies.

"Hold on!" Bumble Bee shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote. "That wasn't our only time machine!" She presses the button, which activates the Atom's old car. Hearing so, Aqualad goes to higher ground. "Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?"

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" Wonder Girl replied.

"Karen, how long you need to get that thing working?" Phoenix asks.

"Maybe ten minutes?" Bumble Bee guesses.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Aqualad nods.

"We're on it," Mr Fantastic goes to help Karen, since the Atom isn't exactly alive and he at least understands how it works.

Doctor Fate traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them through portals as Phoenix lands next to him, flaming off. "Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." She says, really hoping it is because she's so tired of this shit.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen," Doctor Fate simply states.

Stephanie isn't exactly happy with that answer. "You better be right."

Cut to Scott and Mr. Fantastic trying to activate the Quantum Tunnel.

"It's a mess back here..." Reed states, and he hates when things are messy. He starts looking over the old machine.

"It's– it's dead!" Karen notices, remembering sorta how it looked with the Atom's old experiment. This tech is really old compared to what he's used to using. It just looks like a mess.

"What!?" Karen looks at Reed. He understands this probably far more better than her, even if she has studied Atom's machine. He's one of the smartest men alive after all.

"It's dead. I have to hotwire it." Reed says before he starts pulling wires. He hasn't worked like this since middle school.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12