Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 12 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:21 pm

Emi let out a laugh. "Ha, you fell for it!" That was proof enough that it had happened before.

Erik listened to her, really fascinated by how she talked. She was calm, and she sounded so wise. He smiled and hugged her, kissing the top of her head before stroking a strand of hair away from her face. "Well I can tell you one thing for sure. You're beautiful, outside and in."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 12 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:42 pm

Wally's blush only darkened and he crossed his arms. "Sh-Shut up! It was one time!" But he smiled in the end, because she laughed. Truly, truly laughed. Hhe didn't mind if he was embarrassed over and over again. If it caused her to laugh like that at least.

Scarlet blush when he embraced her and then kissed her head. She let out a contended sigh, then pulled away a little to trace his face more So she could get a better look at him, so to speak. "You're the best, " She whispered before she was kissing him, try not to be so nervous. They had only kissed a couple of times, just quick pecks or even just one sensual kiss at a time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:42 pm

Emi stumbled a little and calmed her laughter. "I wanna hear this story!" She insisted, curious before walking towards the backdoor. They were just going to Happy Harbour to get some ice cream. It would actually be nice because Emi hadn't really spent any time in Happy Harbor, if you didn't count the cave.

Erik smiled and kissed her back softly. He didn't want to rush anything with her and he wanted her to feel comfortable and safe at all times. That's what mattered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:49 pm

Wally let out a dramatic sigh. " Fine, fine. It was the first party I had ever been invited to at my school. I was invited by a sophomore that I thought was pretty cute, so I was a little excited. I quickly ran home that day..." He continue the story as they headed out the back door of the cave to the street below them. He held the door open for her and made sure she was okay well walking down the slightly steep hill. "... And by the time I realized I had forgotten my pants, it was too late. I got to the party and my underwear and everyone laughed at me. The sophomore girl that invited me? Never spoke to me again. And let's just say, I wasn't really the most popular guy at school. But I'm sure as hell was the brightest." Wally had been so embarrassed that day. So embarrassed that he had chosen to go hang out with Dick instead of go to the stupid party, claiming that he had went and it had been lame so that is why he chose to go there instead of stay at the party. He didn't tell Dick that though.

Scarlet had pulled away for a second before she was kissing him again, starting to make out with him by leaning him back on the bed a little. Maybe she was going a little fast, but she didn't like taking her time with things. He was a nice guy, and she trusted him. That was good enough for her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon May 01, 2023 6:16 pm

Emi covered her giggles since it was a pretty funny story, however she looked at him when he said he wasn't the most popular guy at school. "I think it's stupid of people to judge popularity based of "how cool you are"." She said, emphasizing that part. Honestly, she herself had been somewhat one of the more popular kids at Gotham Academy because she did cheerleading and she were friends with a lot of people, but she was pretty sure that had changed now after everything that happened to her. Now she was the weird kid. She didn't really care though. "I think people should value qualities like brains, honesty... And just being a decent human being." She shrugged. Those were qualities she valued at least. That's why she fell for Dick, who wasn't really popular either, mostly because he was in the mathleets and because he was adopted by Bryce Wayne.

Erik followed her lead, not really minding as he leaned back on his bed, bringing her with him down as he was kissing her. He stroke a strand of hair that fell in his face behind her ear and cupped her cheek as the two kinda started their make out session.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 02, 2023 6:16 pm

Wally smiled warmly at her. He nodded before he agreed, " definitely. But no one is as smart and as great as us." He bumped her hip playfully, just smiling and happy to be hanging out with her even though they had been through so much.

The two got to the ice cream stand where Wally ordered a three layer ice cream cone with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. He looked at Emi and asked her, " What looks good to you? "

Scarlet rested one hand on his chest while the other rested against his head. All of this was so new to her, she didn't think she got that far even with Wally. But she liked it, that's why she kept kissing him until she needed to pull away the catch her breath back. "W-Well then..." She giggled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 03, 2023 5:50 pm

Emi looked at the flavours and said. "Well, you know I'm a sucker for a classic vanilla." That was her favourite. "Hm, but maybe I'll try something new to go with that..." She rubbed her chin in thought before deciding on a mango-sorbet as well.

"You good?" Erik asked, opening his eyes and just checking on her. He stroke his thumb across her cheek. He knew this was kinda new to her, so he was also a little curious of what she thought and of what she liked and so on.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 pm

The guy made their ice creams while Wally paid for it. The speedster smiled as the first guy handed him his ice cream and presented Emi with hers.

Scarlett blushed, realizing that she had said her amazement out loud instead of in her head. "Y-yeah, I'm good. I've just.... You're a good kisser..." Her face was burning, but she was smiling all the same.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun May 07, 2023 12:04 pm

"Thanks," Emi thanked the guy after being handed her ice cream. As she walked off with Wally to just take a stroll while they were eating she said. "You didn't have to pay for mine."

Erik smiled and let out a light chuckle. "Well, I'm glad you think so." He said. "I've got a good dance partner." He added to compliment her as well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 09, 2023 9:18 pm

"It's okay. It was the least I could do after I kicked you," Wally said, chuckling nervously as he scratched his neck with his free hand. He found them a spot that was kind of shaded so the ice cream wouldn't melt so fast and he sat down.

Scarlet let out a little groan and she buried her head into his chest. "You're making it worse...." She let out a low chuckle.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next