Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 75 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:01 pm

(LOLOL 😂 thank you!! I feel like I went overboard with it haha 😆

So what is the next phase? You probably told me but I already forgot 😅😅)'

"It means you're under arrest, Vertigo, for treason against the King and Queen of Ireland," Wally said a minute later after walking out with Sky.

Carter let out a "whoop! before hugging Dick. It worked! They won!!!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 75 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:21 pm

(Alright.. let's see if some lose threads can freshen up your memory or I'll take the whole thing again if it's confusing xD Bit so yeah. Wally and Sky will be having relationship problems due to the whole Sky still being in love with both Wally & Damon. So yeah, some drama there. I still wanna do like a kiss scene between Sky & Damon where he insists that he knows she still loves him but Sky says she can't do it. And Yadda Yadda. And so Damon will notice with them meeting up that (and this is some time forward of Wally & Sky having problems.) Sky is pregnant as he hears heartbeats of a baby. He won't tell her but only know that it is best to let her go so he will then compell her to forget she ever met him so that she and Wally can start a family together.

We are also doing something for Carter and Dick but I have to check what it was. I think it was something about one of them wanting to do hero life and one not. But I need to go back and check)

Dick laughed a little and hugged her back. Finally one of their problems were sorted.

"This is absurd! Such accusations! I have diplomatic immunity, get your dirty hands off me!" Vertigo sist at the guards.

"Not anymore," Sky stated, showing the letter with Queen Perdita's sign. She narrowed her eyes at him. She was so tired of him trying to rise for power. As she saw the guards take him away she felt a relief leave her body.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:58 pm

(Right, yeah! Now I remember ^^ excited for the baby! Hahah)

Carter just smirked as she watched Vertigo be dragged away. "Buh-bye," she waved.

Wally picked Sky up and twirled her around before sitting her down and just holding her. I love you," he whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:09 am

(Haha, of course you are xD and Ahhh Carter having a Kuzco moment with her "bye bye" love it haha)

Sky smiled up at him before she hugged him tightly, leaning her head onto his check. "I love you too." She couldn't believe that this nightmare was finally over. No more Vertigo, no more Wally being dead. She wished she could say things were perfect, but that was far from the truth. She was still torn on her feelings between Wally and Damon, but that was something she'd have to take after this. She would allow herself to be happy at least for one moment.

"We did it guys!" Dick laughed a little, walking over to the royal pair with Carter. This was actually a great realief, since they wern't sure if it would work or if Vertigo had planned anything. "So um,...guessing you have to do a statement now or something?" He asked, geasturing to the door where they had passed all the papparazzie earlier. Well, his guess it that there had to be some sort of public statement at least, for the people of Ireland to know what was going on.

Sky nodded and let go of Wally. "Yes, they'll want at least a comment." She said. It had been a while she had held an official statement like that on national television, but the people of Ireland mattered the most, they needed to know the situation.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:23 pm

"You want me to do it for do you want to? " Wally asked her, looking back at the press before looking at her. He knew that she had been through a lot so he wouldn't mind.

Carter gave a quick hug to Sky and told her, " we'll be right here if you need us. Always. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 pm

"Together." Sky said, smiling at Wally and giving a nod to Dick and Carter as well for supporting them. They then went outside to meet with the press. Thankfully the international TV team and interviewers were a bit more calm than the other papparazzies. She was still blinded by a few flashes. However, as she stood behind the podium everyone went quiet.

"People of Ireland. First of all, thank you. I want to apologise deeply for my absence in the last week's and for my husbands absence the past year." Sky started before taking a pause. "Count Vertigo of Vlatvia has been apprehended because of treason and taken back to face justice in Vlatvia. We take responsibility to make things right after his time as King Regent and I promise you that nothing like this will happen again." She then looked at Wally as he walked up by her side. It would be easier for the people to hear from him how he was supposedly not dead.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:17 pm

"And I'm sure you're all wondering.... what happened to the best looking King this country has had?" Wally teased, earnings some laughs from the crowd.

"Oh, God," Carter, scoffed and rolled her eyes. He always had jokes.

"I'm kidding,"Wally chuckled. "No, really... I hated having to leave Ireland and all of you, but I felt like it was the safest option not just for me, but for my wife, family and all of you. Vertigo threatened to hurt me and everyone I care about,"' he said. "With that knowledge, I choose to fake my death and go under witness protection. My own wife and family didn't know. It... it killed me to leave them, but I had to."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:35 pm

(haha I was the same as Carter)

"But now you're back. And we're both standing, ready to represent Ireland again and continue the great work we've all been doing. Together, we will make Ireland a safe place for everyone to raise their families in, live their life's, love. I love this country, I love my people and I am so thankful for every single one of you." Sky said, smiling as cheers were heard. She truly was proud to be Queen of Ireland. Their people were so understanding and she really appreciated them. This was where she felt home. She gripped Wally's hand with a smile. For once in a long time things were looking bright.

"Should we tease them later about making sappy speeches?" Dick asked Carter, teasing if course as he clapped his hands along with the crowd.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:51 pm

"Later," Carter chuckled. "For now...." She stepped up and raised her fist, " all hail King Wally and Queen Sky!!"

"All hail the king and queen!!"the crowd repeated, cheering for the return of their king and queen.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:23 pm

Sky smiled for the cameras as the crowd cheered. Usually she didn't like to be cheered for, since she didn't think of herself anymore special than anyone else, but right now it just gave her hope seeing everyone look so happy.

Later that day they were all resting up in the castle. Dick and Carter decided to stay for a few days, and of course they were always welcome to stay as long as they wished for. Sky couldn't believe that things were actually over. It just felt so surreal. After everything that happened it was strange to just be relaxing for once. The staff at the castle had been working hard all day removing all the changes that Count Vertigo had made, such as green curtains and weird Vlativan oriments. Honestly he had horrible taste and Sky didn't want a trace of him left. That guy really didn't respect things the way they were. However, that afternoon she felt like she could finally feel at home again in her and Wally's room. Sky was just brushing through her waves while looking in the mirror. She put the brush down on the dresser along the wall and turned to Wally with a smile. Last time she had been at the castle with him had been the day he died. But now he was standing there, alive and perfect as always. She couldn'thelp but to feel so happy.

In Dick and Carters guest room Dick were folding some clothes together from their suitcases, seeing Carter over by the mirror. "Admitt you just wanted to stay because you missed the dresses?" He teased her. Honestly, it was a little cool how his best friend was the freaking King of Ireland! And of course, it was adorable that Carter actually enjoyed all of the royal treatment even if she wouldn't admitt to it. Actually it would be nice to stay a few days. Ireland was beautiful and after everything going accordingly to plan for once it felt like they also needed to celebrate that, which was why the four of them were eating out in the royal garden that night and playing some games. Just to catch up and for some friends to have a good laugh. Of course Carter was already getting ready in the mirror, even though she always looked golden to him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next