Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Sky got a small blush as he leaned in, giving her that sexy smirk of his. "You know I did," she said, regaining her confidence as she smiled up at him.

"So are you actually asking me to pull a Nightwing?" Dick asked, a silly grin on his face at his own bad pun. "You know, because it's night and they have wings?" He knew the joke was terrible, but that's why it was also funny to tease her about it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:28 pm

Damon chuckled as he said, " Well, maybe I missed you too. " Then he leaned in and captured her lips in a kiss, while his other hand slipped to the small of her waist and pulled her against him and the arm that was leaning above her was cressing her face as he kissed her.

Carter just gave him a look before she playfully pushed at him. " I'm going to divorce you for just that bad humor of yours! " She said with a loud laugh. Oh my God, he was so cheesy! But you know what? She loved every bit of it. Every bit of him. And with that, she was on him and kissing him somewhat passionately. It has been a while since they had been even a little bit intimate with each other and it was showing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:22 pm

(Alright, so Damon superhearing about to kick in. But he won't say anything, remember?)

Sky smiled and leaned up into the kiss, resting her each hand on his chest and shoulder. She felt her heart raising ever so slightly, which she knew meant she was no where near being over him.

Dick's laugh was cut of by Carters lips meeting his own and he supported himself with one arm to not fall back entirely by her tackle. His free hand slid to grab the back of her neck so that he could kiss her back passionately. Honestly he felt stupid for being so busy latley and saying no to this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:25 pm

(Si,si 😀)

A heartbeat made Damon pull away from her slightly. It was her heartbeat, but there was something else. It was somebody else. He could hear the faintest of a little heartbeat coming from inside of her. A little human... A baby. Sky was pregnant, Damon realized but he didn't show it on his face. Although, it made him wonder slightly. Did Scott even know she was pregnant?

Carter pulled away with a giggle. " I love you, " she whispered into Dick's ear. A part of her knew that if she didn't stop, that if she didn't get off him in a second, she would be taking her top off and continue to kiss him and will lose more than just her top leading on so she definitely stopped and just straddled him, smiling. " I love you. You know that? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:41 pm

(Nice! Very Happy I am preparing for my sadness soal when Damon's going to compell her to forget about him. Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural 1f62d )

Sky felt him pull away and saw him looking like something just got on his mind, which wasn't a usual look for Damon. "You okay?" She asked, not able to tell on his face.

Dick smiled lovingly at her and stroked a strand of hair behind her ear. Of course he knew. "I know," He said. "And I love you too, more than the world. And the world's pretty big you know," he decided to tease her a little. No but honestly, he was so lucky to have Carter. There was no one else he'd rather want than her.

shinefairy
shinefairy

NiaHearts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:00 pm

(🤣🤣🤣 poor baby)

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine, " Damon said with a nonchalant grin as if everything was fine when he knew that things just got a little bit complicated. Hell, a lot more complicated if he was being honest.

Carter stuck her tongue out before she got off of him and then placed her hands on her hips. " Well, I don't know about you but I need to change because I don't feel like going out looking like an absolute bum, " she said since she was in a pair of sweatpants, tube top and her hair was in a messy bun. It had actually gotten so long that she could pull it up now and was debating on keeping it short or not. She would decide later.5
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:59 pm

(Haha. It's true! Admit it, you have also started to like Damon!? XD )

"Okay, good," Sky said as she stroked her hair behind her ear before grabbing his hands. She was considering if she should tell him that she and Wally had another fight, but she was pretty sure Wally would be even more upset if he knew she were discussing their relationship problems with Damon. It was just hard because she felt like she couldn't talk to anyone about it. Not Wally. Not even Carter because she knew what she would say. She felt like the only one who listened and didn't judge her for feeling the way she did was Damon.

"You don't look like a bum," Dick said, standing up and stretching his arms a little before sneaking them around her waist to pull her close. "You look super hot like that," he murmured as he nuzzled his head into her neck, leaving a small kids before looking down at her. He honestly loved the homey look on chics. Especially the messy buns.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:26 am

(XD I never said I personally didn't like Damon lol XD I just had a Carter not like him to make things more fun. But I love Damon! He's hot and actually really sweet. Yeah, he was a total douche when the show first started but I knew that he was a favorite over Stefan by the end of the vampire diaries. Even though I didn't really watch the show just heard from other family members that did)

"Yeah..." Damon really looked at her then and just asked her,? Have you been... feeling okay?" He could tell that something else was off other than the whole being pregnant thing and she didn't know. Assuming she didn't know. She would tell him if she was, right?

(Also, now that Damon knows that sky is pregnant, When should I have him compel her to forget all about him?)

Carter let out a little noise that let him know that she Loved his actions. Possibly too much. "Thank you. Do you want to take a shower too?" Maybe just a quickie would hold her over until that night because if he was going to be as loving as he was after so many nights without anything intimate like sex between them for weeks, she would die.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:13 pm

(Haha yeah, I know. I know. And right? He's ridiculously hot and funny and xen be a sweetheart when he wants to, yes. But you should eat h the show. I think you would like it.)

"Yeah..." Sky started but realised she must have been having a small frown upon her face while in deep thought and she shook her head. "No... Wally and I had another fight.." she admitted. "It wasn't that bad, just... I don't know what to do, because I feel like I can't talk to him." She frowned before looking at him. "Not the way I can talk to you," she said and it was true. Damon didn't judge her for being with both him and Wally. She let his hands go to run her hands through her hair, walking away a bit. "I just wish... I wish I knew what to do, but all I feel like I'm doing is running out of time." Sky stopped and took a deep breath to collect herself. "I know I can't have both of you, but I don't know who to hurt..." Sky didn't want to hurt anyone of them. She loved both of them so much it hurt her to imagine leaving anyone of them.

(Yes. So, I am thinking that he can do it now. Like, it will be his choice of course. Maybe he will start by saying that he loves her and that he's doing this for her, and when he says that she's going to forget Sky will start to protest, but of course have no choice really)

Dick just looked at her as if he really needed to think about that? He just nodded, saying. "Yes, yes I do." He then picked her up bridal style and ran her to the bathroom a bit playful. "Bathroom's this way!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:39 pm

(Aw 🥺 But oh well. 🤷🏻‍� Wall-E-X Sky forever!)

Damon listened to her and just let out a long, long breath. He knew what had to be done, even if he really didn't like it.

"I got an idea. But...." Damon walked over to her and he gently kiss her forehead first before he gave her a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away and looked at her in her eyes. " I love you, Sky. But you won't remember that I do, and it's for the best."

Carter was so surprised that she let out a squeal before laughing her head off as he carried her to the bathroom. She was shaking her head before he gently placed her on the ground and she grabbed him by his shirt and kissed his lips. Pulling away, Carter said, "I love how you make me laugh! " Then she pulled away once again and started to strip before she got into the shower and turned it on. She let out a small gasp as the water was cold at first but then slowly turned hot. Ok, Maybe she was too eager to remember that the shower was always cold when it first came on. At least that their apartments. The ones of the castle always was hot when he first turned it on.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next