Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:52 pm

((Well, maybe Ariel and John could have gotten into a fight about Santa and believing in stuff like that. And she could start getting nightmares from Pitch Black and no one believes her, thinking that she was too old to believe in the Boogeyman and all that. So then even one night, Ariel gets scared so badly from Pitch that she goes into a coma from shock. And so John is really freaked out and he asks some members of the Team to help figure out what happened and they could meet Santa himself? XD or the Sandman or something lmao))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:06 pm

( I like it! It's cute! I also got an idea! (Maybe we can combine them?)

I want to start some kind of relationship between Seth and Maddie. And the first thing I wanna do is have her kidnapped. My thought is that Seth's father, Joe wasn't very pleased about the way he worked with his grandfather, Slade, without his permission. So he wants to put him to place, just making sure he follows his orders. He orders him to kidnap one of the team's members, and break them down, going to set an example for the team that they shouldn't try to stop the Lights plan. (The new light and Joe could be their partner like how Slade was).

Anyhow, as the team is out on the mission thing (maddie could have a big school test then) so when she finnishes and the team is on mission she can just be patroling and so Seth picks her. And as Seth is gonna break that hero down, all while retrieving as much information out of her as he can he struggles, as she refuses to crack, no matter the torture. However, his father checks to see his progress with the girl and simply states that there are other ways to break a woman. Sexually. However, this is where we will see Seth's first soft side. He would kill and torture and do everything, but he won't cross that line. He starts, only to fool his dad, but actually set's Maddie free. He know's hes gonna be in so much shit for it, but this is also when Maddie realize that the villain she hates has a soft side. What do you think?

And in the meantime the team could be on the santa mission thing?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

((Yeah! Oh I love it!! <3 I love both ideas, like, I love bringing the Guardians in! And maybe Jack goes to help the Team (not realizing who Ariel and John are), but just wanting to help out and that's how he initially meets the Guardians before he turns into Jack Frost in the upcoming years))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:27 pm

(Oh sweet!!! And yes! I lobve the add of Jack! It would be really cute!!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 pm

((Thanks!! <3 Oh I am excited about this!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:02 pm

(Same!!! Could you start? I am gonna start in the "battle rp")
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:22 pm

((Yeah! That's fine!))

It was nearing Christmas and it was apparent. There were kids playing out in the snow, Christmas carols were heard in every store, home, and car, and kids were all excited to receive presents from the fat man in a red suit. No one, however, was more excited than Ariel Grayson. She was doing her best to be as holly and jolly as ever, even though a lot of her classmates were trying to convince her that Santa was not real, that he was just a myth. She didn't believe them, but the glimmer of hope was what was helping her sleep at night. Especially with...the nightmares.

For the past week, Ariel had been experiencing nightmares like never before. Every night she'd wake up with tears or screams. It was getting to a point where Nikki was getting worried and had her checked out. The doctor told her that it was just the stress side effects from her "period". Period meant puberty and puberty meant that things were changing for her, physically, mentally, and especially emotionally. So now the ten year old was on some very mild anxiety medication and Nikki had a feeling it wouldn't work with her super speed and high metabolism.

At the moment, now a week from Christmas, Ariel was laying on the couch watching some anime show on Netflix while Nikki was making dinner. She was worried sick for her daughter and really wanted to help her. "Hey, baby girl, I'm gonna be right back. Can you let me know when the oven beeps?" she asked.

"Sure," Ariel yawned out, her medication making her sleepy but she wouldn't sleep.

Nikki walked by and kissed her head before going to talk with Dick who was in his office. "Honey?" she asked after knocking on the doorway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:00 pm

"Yeah?" Dick turned when he heard his wife, dropping what work he was doing. He saw the worried look on her face. It wasn't good, especially not in christma times when things were supose to be cheery.

Maddie was miserable at school. It was holiday, yet she, willingly found herself in school. She second guessed her choise. She tried to avoid speed tapping her pen on the paper as she was reading one of the trickier questions on the exam. It was qualification tests at her school today, which were a volountary sign up test for anyone who might was a schoolarship for college in the future when it was time. The higher the score the better. Of course Maddie would take the chance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Nikki shut the door before walking over. "I'm worried about Ariel. I hate the medication the doctor has her on now and I don't think it's helping," she told him.

Meanwhile, Seth was going through some stuff with his jackass of a father. His father had figured out that he had worked with his grandfather a month back and was punishing him by giving him a task. It was an easy task, but it wasn't the kind Seth really cared for. It was to kidnap one of those "justice brats" just like he had taken that girl beforehand. Then he was to interrogate her. That part he could possibly do.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:58 pm

"Do you have any other idea as of what it might be?" Dick asked his wife. She was a healer, and he didn't know too much about bad dreams or health. Not as much to compete with the Dr.s words anyway.

Kill me now... Maddie thought, cursing at herself for not remembering what she needed to remember. She's hade to screw this test up. C'mon. Focus. you've got time she checked the time. 4 hours left.

(does the team know about Ariels nightmares? giving an opening, also. Should Jack find the heroes and just ask to come along? o.O )

At the cave Nathan was having a laugh with the team, just really enjoying themself before John brought up a serious topic, regarding his sister.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next